ADVERTISEMENT

Twitter is a mess right now

Mr Pres. I would love to answer this question but its fake news and my computer is out at a repair shop being audited so I can't speak to this at this time.

I think the followup to this theoretical response would be how do you know it is fake news if it is at the repair shop and you can't speak to it at this time?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What has been proven wrong about 200 mules? What exactly? Please be specific, because I have not seen anything other than the data has been proven. What Exactly has been proven incorrect?
The only "mule" he publicly named has filed a federal lawsuit against him.

"A Georgia man and his family "have faced threats of violence and live in fear" since the movie "2000 Mules" falsely accused him of ballot fraud during the 2020 election, according to a federal lawsuit.

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a dropbox in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: "What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes."

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews".

The revisions demanded by the publishers of Dinesh's fantasy book...Even the kooks at "true the Vote" are disavowing having a role in Dinesh's shitshow...

He is going to absolutely clown these effete technocrats on how to monetize a business.

Imagine having the eyeballs that Twitter has and not being able to make money.

Supposedly 90% of the employees are gone and the place is still running along breaking new usage records everyday. Not bearing some sort of cyberattack that they’re understaffed for, he will make his detractors look like fools sooner rather than later.

It makes you wonder how much most of these tech employees actually do on a day to day.

That falls in line with my experience working for Oracle and Uber. Half the staff is listless marketing/sales/recruitment females looking for a husband. Another quarter are do nothing server admins.

Keep chopping heads Elon!

Last edited:
The only "mule" he publicly named has filed a federal lawsuit against him.

"A Georgia man and his family "have faced threats of violence and live in fear" since the movie "2000 Mules" falsely accused him of ballot fraud during the 2020 election, according to a federal lawsuit.

The widely debunked film includes surveillance video showing Mark Andrews, his face blurred, depositing five ballots in a dropbox in downtown Lawrenceville, a suburb northeast of Atlanta. A voiceover by conservative pundit and filmmaker Dinesh D’Souza says: "What you are seeing is a crime. These are fraudulent votes."

In fact, a state investigation found, Andrews was dropping off ballots for himself, his wife and their three adult children, who all live at the same address. That is legal in Georgia and a state investigator said there was no evidence of wrongdoing by Andrews".

The revisions demanded by the publishers of Dinesh's fantasy book...Even the kooks at "true the Vote" are disavowing having a role in Dinesh's shitshow...

LMAO. His image is blurred but they they know who it is?

What 'state investigation' can show what ballots were dropped off? They can't - they weren't tracked, nor were signatures validated.

Oh, and he's so traumatized, he's afraid to vote now..... what a crock of shit. This 'lawsuit' is as fake as you are. Be sure to update us on the trial. lol

So there is a group who advocates gays arm themselves and they often provide security for LGBTQ events. They tweeted "Every queer a riflethem" a play on "every Marine a rifleman", after the Colorado Springs shooting. Twitter has banned the group for that post.

So much for Elon championing free speech.

So there is a group who advocates gays arm themselves and they often provide security for LGBTQ events. They tweeted "Every queer a riflethem" a play on "every Marine a rifleman", after the Colorado Springs shooting. Twitter has banned the group for that post.

So much for Elon championing free speech.
Elon is a bundle of sticks.

He is going to absolutely clown these effete technocrats on how to monetize a business.

Imagine having the eyeballs that Twitter has and not being able to make money.

Supposedly 90% of the employees are gone and the place is still running along breaking new usage records everyday. Not bearing some sort of cyberattack that they’re understaffed for, he will make his detractors look like fools sooner rather than later.

It makes you wonder how much most of these tech employees actually do on a day to day.

That falls in line with my experience working for Oracle and Uber. Half the staff is listless marketing/sales/recruitment females looking for a husband. Another quarter are do nothing server admins.

Keep chopping heads Elon!
We’ll see. He’s losing tons of advertising and his Tesla stock is tanking.

Reactions: MaxCoke
And I think cray, DANC, and you are much angrier posters than Z. By far.
That was my point. Sorry you took it as an insult.
The stupidity of some liberal positions is all that angers me on here and cheap non paying worthless posters like you that that post insults most of the time.

Next time you make a productive post that’s not personal tag me so I can read it.

The stupidity of some liberal positions is all that angers me on here and cheap non paying worthless posters like you that that post insults most of the time.

Next time you make a productive post that’s not personal tag me so I can read it.
I’m not posting for your approval, though.

Go back to your circle jerk with DANC and cray over Z. You are much more in your element there.

People actually pay for this??

Reactions: IU_Hickory
I’m not posting for your approval, though.

Go back to your circle jerk with DANC and cray over Z. You are much more in your element there.
I wouldn’t expect you to.

@zeke4ahs can take care of herself. She’s a great IU sports fan but we probably won’t agree much on politics. She jabs me and I do the same to her.

I imagine we could sit next to each other at the North Carolina game and have a good time. Maybe even a high five as TJD throws down a thunderous dunk.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
I wouldn’t expect you to.

@zeke4ahs can take care of herself. She’s a great IU sports fan but we probably won’t agree much on politics. She jabs me and I do the same to her.

I imagine we could sit next to each other at the North Carolina game and have a good time. Maybe even a high five as TJD throws down a thunderous dunk.
I agree she can.
That’s what makes the fact that you, DANC, and cray (and let’s not forget Joe H.) are constantly tripping over each other in schoolyard attempts to impress each other with your game so hilarious.

Reactions: UncleMark
I agree she can.
That’s what makes the fact that you, DANC, and cray (and let’s not forget Joe H.) are constantly tripping over each other in schoolyard attempts to impress each other with your game so hilarious.
You’re full of shit. I bug her very little on here.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge

Did you just call all the non paying posters worthless? You are one ate up MF ..

Reporting you to the site admins ..

"Stupid" and "worthless" posters who post nothing but insults? I know I'm coming in late to the thread, but this is too ironic to pass up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT