ADVERTISEMENT

Tuesday night game

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
Will have a very different feel with the passing of RMK and honoring Bill Garrett 75th anniversary season of breaking the color barrier, since they have had this planned for awhile. My mom was at IU when Bill Garrett was there (she’s 92) and remembers Garrett wanting to quit IU after his freshman year and McCracken had to go to shelbyville and convince him to come back

I think the best way for the team to honor RMK is to play the best defense they’ve ever played and try to shut them out

Reactions: brianiu
Will have a very different feel with the passing of RMK and honoring Bill Garrett 75th anniversary season of breaking the color barrier, since they have had this planned for awhile. My mom was at IU when Bill Garrett was there (she’s 92) and remembers Garrett wanting to quit IU after his freshman year and McCracken had to go to shelbyville and convince him to come back

I think the best way for the team to honor RMK is to play the best defense they’ve ever played and try to shut them out
How about the next game on the 12th with Army coming in? I could be wrong, but I don’t believe IU has ever played Army in basketball. And now you have the man who is our connection to Army just passing away

How about the next game on the 12th with Army coming in? I could be wrong, but I don’t believe IU has ever played Army in basketball. And now you have the man who is our connection to Army just passing away
Closest chance to ever playing Army was in one of the classic tournament game in the 90s. I like this game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT