ADVERTISEMENT

Lots of emotions

BusdriverE

Junior
Dec 16, 2018
For the 1st game. Still processing loss of RMK, honoring Bill Garrett and new season officially starts at home. Best way to honor both men in my opinion is thru defense, hustle and intelligence. By virtue of putting on an IU jersey, we the fans will remember you, HOW we remember you is up to individual. It’s easy to remember the Scott Mays, Steve Alfords and Zeke of the world. But we also remember the Steve Eyls to Phil Isenbargers and even the Steve Bouchie (certain poster tried to work him into every post) just as much. Got a sore wrist? A banged up knee? Talk to Juwan Morgan or Neil Reed who played with dislocated shoulders, would pop them in and out and then dive for loose balls or 2 guys or more for rebounds. Lots of questions for the season, lots of promise. One spot I’m not worried about? The coach

Hoosiers 91
FGC. 58
Go Hoosiers

For the 1st game. Still processing loss of RMK, honoring Bill Garrett and new season officially starts at home. Best way to honor both men in my opinion is thru defense, hustle and intelligence. By virtue of putting on an IU jersey, we the fans will remember you, HOW we remember you is up to individual. It’s easy to remember the Scott Mays, Steve Alfords and Zeke of the world. But we also remember the Steve Eyls to Phil Isenbargers and even the Steve Bouchie (certain poster tried to work him into every post) just as much. Got a sore wrist? A banged up knee? Talk to Juwan Morgan or Neil Reed who played with dislocated shoulders, would pop them in and out and then dive for loose balls or 2 guys or more for rebounds. Lots of questions for the season, lots of promise. One spot I’m not worried about? The coach

Hoosiers 91
FGC. 58
Go Hoosiers
That was me. Steve Bouchie was our town hero back in the day. He was the one who got me started with IU because I watched IU since he was on there.

Reactions: Willdog7
Right on
That was me. Steve Bouchie was our town hero back in the day. He was the one who got me started with IU because I watched IU since he was on there.
Right on Que, word for word almost every post. Followed closely by your affinity for the Hatchet House lol

• Haha
Reactions: Tru2Irish
Right on
Right on Que, word for word almost every post. Followed closely by your affinity for the Hatchet House lol
I'm from Washington knew him personally..Partied with him and played men's league hoops with him..
I know the Zellers just as well probably better..On top of being in school with Graig Neal and all the games I took in at Georgia Tech.
And I'm sure I know Van Paster Man..But I try refrain bringing all those accounts..
I'm just a regular guy who's seen alot of basketball and been around it for 50 yrs..
I'm interested in the now..The 2023 /24 Hoosiers...Hopefully CMW can jell this team into a real contender..
Let's Go Hoosiers !!

Reactions: CriticArisen
Looks like Hoosiers will be favored by 12-14 depending on site. I expect to win by just about that amount. I'll go IU 73-60.

Reactions: kkott
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT