ADVERTISEMENT

Try That In a Small Town

I assume you were fishing for this...

_114088607_4134eab6-8c47-491b-9969-589fd046adb4.jpg
This would have been soooo much better if the guns were switched

We’re lucky to have Dakich. And love what you wrote about protecting where you live. Father what do you think about my strategy. If the bad guys are outside my house. I use my AR. If the bad guys are inside my house. My shotgun.
Bad guys have to be dealt with. The issue I brought up is that the cops in the major cities didn't deal with them.

Bad guys have to be dealt with. The issue I brought up is that the cops in the major cities didn't deal with them.
Bad guys have to be dealt with and the cops aren’t doing it. Amen. I wear a knife strapped to the side of my shin. So if they are outside my house. AR. If the bad guys get in. Shotgun. If they reach my person I have one last surprise for them. Ankle knife

Bad guys have to be dealt with and the cops aren’t doing it. Amen. I wear a knife strapped to the side of my shin. So if they are outside my house. AR. If the bad guys get in. Shotgun. If they reach my person I have one last surprise for them. Ankle knife
I keep a gunstock war club around as a final defense. Like the weapon from Last of the Mohicans

What about that big ol’ pot stirring spoon you wield around here?
😀

and what makes you think cops aren't dealing with them as best they can?

what would you do different that they aren't already doing?

Illinois is going backwards. No bail required.
i think there are many instances where bail shouldn't be a thing. the report in the wake of ferguson demonstrated how poor people, and many in primarily black communities, got caught in an awful spiral of legal bs over minor offenses because of ridiculous fines imposed that included bails, FTAs, warrant recalls, etc. we just have too many ideological/pandering politicians without an ounce of common sense

How great would it be if McM and his ex-stoker turned out to be these two?
Even I’m not that big of an ahole. He’s another one who only got worse after the event. Between him and the prosecutor who got run out you have the worst extremes of both sides

Even I’m not that big of an ahole. He’s another one who only got worse after the event. Between him and the prosecutor who got run out you have the worst extremes of both sides
I'm just chuckling at the idea that your ex-stoker actually looks like that woman and is that old.

In fact, until you post those nudes she sent you, I'm going to assume she does look like that. Prove me wrong.

Fans of Aldean are starting to cancel CMT, Blake Shelton just canceled a 30 million project with the network in support of his friend Jason. Update, it was fake news 🤪

Last edited:
Reactions: Victorbmyboy
I’m a redneck and don’t believe any of this for a second.
My wife (Georgia girl) heard something on the news about it and said don't mess with rednecks. I haven't heard the song but it is making a lot of noise on social media.

Aldean is from Macon Georgia- why film a video at the TN church unless he was going for something akin to “good people on both sides” like the best dog whistler in chief? I don’t own a “Camp Auschwitz” shirt- I don’t support Trump- the bream team does I’m sure

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
What?

A town in the Secesh Democrat South has a history of racial mistreatment of black people?

No.
Way.
That damn Democrat, Jason Aldean!

If only there were small towns somewhere other than the Secesh Democrat South, maybe that commie could have found somewhere less controversial to shoot his tasteful, peaceful music video.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT