ADVERTISEMENT

Trump won't rule out violence if he loses election

GMal0szXYAAQDi2
I'm not sure who carries more water for their cult leader - MAGA keyboard warriors or the state run media in North Korea.

says the guy that thinks biden caused inflation and change in gas prices.

also the guy that doesn't think Mayor Pete is capable of working from home.

No, you're an utterly biased idiot when it comes to politics and policy.
Hickory, I'm shocked that someone that claims to be a college grad says

1. the root cause for Global Inflation was caused by Joe Biden and not the World getting out of Covid era shutdowns
2. a Prez has something to do with Global gas prices. Not a shitty economy. Again, look at 2009-10 gas prices.

Reactions: IU_Hickory

Hickory, I'm shocked that someone that claims to be a college grad says

1. the root cause for Global Inflation was caused by Joe Biden and not the World getting out of Covid era shutdowns
2. a Prez has something to do with Global gas prices. Not a shitty economy. Again, look at 2009-10 gas prices.
not just a college grad a master's in public administation/public policy and a law degree. but i remember you posting on here in the past with the same empty bullshit.

1. You know more than the people below? The Fed? A senior fellow in economic studies at brookings? go list your credentials then. oh and how about an ounce of common sense. stim checks in the mail, unemployment extended, child tax credits converted to monthly checks, stays on evictions and mortgage payments, and lockdowns. people stayed home and ordered shit giving rise to supply chain issues and overheating the economy. of course that exacerbated inflation here.

"Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions, but the Biden stimulus made the US’s inflation problem more severe, to at least some extent. “I think we can say with certainty that we would have less inflation and fewer problems that we need to solve right now if the American Rescue Plan had been optimally sized,” said Wendy Edelberg, a senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution."

"A recent article published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco makes this point. The authors — Òscar Jordà, Celeste Liu, Fernanda Nechio, and Fabián Rivera-Reyes — compare core inflation in the US to the average of eight wealthy countries (the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Finland). Before 2021, these and the US had similar inflation levels. Then the US’s shot up. The authors don’t mince words about why they think that is, writing: “Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.”

2. How Biden's attack impacted prices

Now reply to the actual data not your words. and if your words are better list your education and experience to demonstrate how you know more than the fed and a senior fellow in economics at brookings. or the persons opining as to biden's impact on gas.

the reality is that biden's first year of his presidency when he had control was probably the worst policies of any president in many, many years. he did more damage in a year than one can conceive. thankfully manchin interceded and then the progressives lost hte house

there are countless articles with harris quotes on protesters not letting up, supporting blm, etc. you will never find a less informed poster than hickory. and he's the very worst kind of stupid because he refuses to learn, makes shit up, then when presented with facts slithers off. someone must be paying him dimes to post here.

Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
not just a college grad a master's in public administation/public policy and a law degree. but i remember you posting on here in the past with the same empty bullshit.

1. You know more than the people below? The Fed? A senior fellow in economic studies at brookings? go list your credentials then. oh and how about an ounce of common sense. stim checks in the mail, unemployment extended, child tax credits converted to monthly checks, stays on evictions and mortgage payments, and lockdowns. people stayed home and ordered shit giving rise to supply chain issues and overheating the economy. of course that exacerbated inflation here.

"Countries around the world are struggling with inflation due to pandemic disruptions, but the Biden stimulus made the US’s inflation problem more severe, to at least some extent. “I think we can say with certainty that we would have less inflation and fewer problems that we need to solve right now if the American Rescue Plan had been optimally sized,” said Wendy Edelberg, a senior fellow in economic studies at the Brookings Institution."

"A recent article published by the Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco makes this point. The authors — Òscar Jordà, Celeste Liu, Fernanda Nechio, and Fabián Rivera-Reyes — compare core inflation in the US to the average of eight wealthy countries (the United Kingdom, France, Germany, Canada, the Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, and Finland). Before 2021, these and the US had similar inflation levels. Then the US’s shot up. The authors don’t mince words about why they think that is, writing: “Estimates suggest that fiscal support measures designed to counteract the severity of the pandemic’s economic effect may have contributed to this divergence by raising inflation about 3 percentage points by the end of 2021.”

2. How Biden's attack impacted prices

Now reply to the actual data not your words. and if your words are better list your education and experience to demonstrate how you know more than the fed and a senior fellow in economics at brookings. or the persons opining as to biden's impact on gas.

the reality is that biden's first year of his presidency when he had control was probably the worst policies of any president in many, many years. he did more damage in a year than one can conceive. thankfully manchin interceded and then the progressives lost hte house
Interesting article from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. I can send countless other articles. And take a deep breath big guy. Just discussing. Don't want you to go postal.

Interesting article from the Bureau of Labor Statistics. I can send countless other articles. And take a deep breath big guy. Just discussing. Don't want you to go postal.
It’s all in fun on here. But that said for those of us in cities I have zero tolerance for progressives. Their policies have a direct impact on our lives. Our kids. I take it very personally. Comparing it to the Capitol is offensive. I mean it when I say there is no greater danger than Biden and his squad

And inflation. Gas etc. I can weather fine. And I don’t think Biden caused all of it. Just contributed to same. But I do think his progressive agenda will continue to have a deleterious impact on those issues

Last edited:
She was an awful candidate, but would have made for a fine President.
Agreed. I had a little insomnia last night and watched a little of this show on Netflix about the Oklahoma bombing. They interviewed bill at the time and it was almost hard to believe. Off the cuff. No notes. No teleprompter. Spoke as eloquently as if he were reading a manuscript that had been edited for years. Contrast that to what we have now and it’s unfathomable

there are countless articles with harris quotes on protesters not letting up, supporting blm, etc. you will never find a less informed poster than hickory. and he's the very worst kind of stupid because he refuses to learn, makes shit up, then when presented with facts slithers off. someone must be paying him dimes to post here.
I could put up at least ten times dems called for violence. Uninformed hypocrites especially hick. There are others.

Fully legit investigation for that and it’s all on her that it happened.

No argument from me on the emails. I was furious when that broke. Not so much for the security concerns (which were concerning but forgivable), but just for the pure hubris of it.

It [Benghazi] was over in June 2016. No one was talking about it much after that. It was all about her emails.

We will never know if it made the difference, but Comey's October surprise sure didn't help. Brought the emails back front and center, and not enough time for that to die down after he came back a week or two later and said the new evidence (Weiner's laptop) was a nothingburger. The damage had been done.

Biden isn't king he was part of an administration and chose to get in bed with the progressives. he chose harris who was tweeting cops were murderers and she was for "reimagining" the police and reducing force. A euphemism for defunding. BLM was part of the dem convention. Fact

defunding police was the heart of blm movement

So punish white people?

In just his first 100 days in office, Biden took 94 executive actions, including removing Title 42 and Remain in Mexico, halting border wall construction, and reinstating Catch-and-Release. the marked difference in numbers between trump and biden.

That is a supported point by point refutation of everything you wrote. I hope i didn't spend this time in vain and that YOU spend time with information and learn from it and vote accordingly. I also hope you leave with a favorable opinion of The Dream Team. This is what we do. Serve
@Stuffshot this is what i care about. see above. not whatever bs you're bleating about. i care about the american dream. the costs of houses. the cost of cars. the costs of insurance. groceries. i care about how many immigrants are getting in as we will have to support them. i care about gas and energy and their costs. i care about crime in my neighborhood and not supporting progressives and soros backed da's. i care about smaller gov not wealth redistributed to create cradle to grave benefits and greater dependency on gov. i could go on and on

@Stuffshot this is what i care about. see above. not whatever bs you're bleating about. i care about the american dream. the costs of houses. the cost of cars. the costs of insurance. groceries. i care about how many immigrants are getting in as we will have to support them. i care about gas and energy and their costs. i care about crime in my neighborhood and not supporting progressives and soros backed da's. i care about smaller gov not wealth redistributed to create cradle to grave benefits and greater dependency on gov. i could go on and on
God bless ya for trying...I'll give you that. Powerful, powerful, powerful forces you are working against.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT