ADVERTISEMENT

Trump slurring words, lies

Packed the supreme Court that overturned row. Inflation will go down. That ruling will never go back.

How was that?
I don’t know that prices will go down. Do you know what day?And row? Is that like Mr cori bush. I’m fine with the s. Ct. ruling. And I like what trump has said about abortion. You want more can’t define a woman justices?

So not that good

Last edited:
I don’t know that prices will go down. Do you know what day?And row? Is that like Mr cori bush. I’m fine with the s. Ct. ruling. And I like what trump has said about abortion. You want more can’t define a woman justices?

So not that good
I changed it before reading your retort. Since when have you been a spelling and grammar nazi?

I said inflation will go down. Prices won't. Wages will catch up and surpass though most likely.

That's great you're fine with the ruling. Good for you. It's not great for a lot of others and it most definitely proves your point wrong. Trump has had much more lasting effect on people. Next up Gay rights. You probably don't care about that either.

I changed it before reading your retort. Since when have you been a spelling and grammar nazi?

I said inflation will go down. Prices won't. Wages will catch up and surpass though most likely.

That's great you're fine with the ruling. Good for you. It's not great for a lot of others and it most definitely proves your point wrong. Trump has had much more lasting effect on people. Next up Gay rights. You probably don't care about that either.
Trump isn’t the s. Ct. And today no I don’t care much about abortion rights as long as those states who want to allow them do so

Gay rights. What rights are they being denied?

And both of these issues really aren’t on my radar in the grand scheme of things impacting our country

If gay rights and abortion are your hot topics we don’t have much to debate. Vote progressive. We all have stuff that’s important to us. All good

Reactions: DANC
You use that defund police all the time and it’s ridiculous. Biden was very clear he was never in favor of that. The recession you were all positive was coming never came. The stock market dive you were all sure was happening never did. Unemployment is at an all time low. What a stunning surprise that after a worldwide pandemic , prices have increased. Everywhere in the world. Is Biden President of the world now? I shudder to think what would be happening in global affairs if Putin’s Puppet was back in charge.
Mcm is a lost cause.. ignoring him is better for staying on topic

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and Circlejoe

So not that good
And I don't even disagree with you about Biden. I believe they are two equally shitty choices. Im probably not even voting this time around. How our choices are those two is insanity. Neither is better or worse.

Reactions: NPT and hookyIU1990
Not me re recession and unemployment and stock market. Prices. Prices. Prices. That’s what I said. Too much stimulus. Too much money chasing too few goods. That’s what most care about and why Biden is polling so terribly compared to trump on the economy.

Really re Putin? We can simply compare. Two wars under Biden.

Harris and the squad and blm at the Dem convention. Tweeting cops are killers. Police reform. All predicated on a false narrative.

As I said. On every front this administration is an unmitigated disaster. And now Biden’s brain doesn’t even work. Very scary stuff. Pause
I doubt current inflation was from a couple hundred bucks a few years ago. Probably more due to rising wages. I'm okay with that kind of inflation.

Reactions: mrhighlife
And I don't even disagree with you about Biden. I believe they are two equally shitty choices. Im probably not even voting this time around. How our choices are those two is insanity. Neither is better or worse.

Not sure how you can compare just being old to the immoral orange shit and conclude them as being equal

Last edited:
  • Haha
I doubt current inflation was from a couple hundred bucks a few years ago. Probably more due to rising wages. I'm okay with that kind of
My guess is that as long as we keep Biden and his progressive agenda out of office things will improve. If he gets back in and the Dems have control we’ll revisit the insane inflation spikes we had when he was desirous of being transformative. That’s his disastrous agenda

And tells us Hannibal Lecter is a great man. Totally fit for the presidency. Totally serious candidate.
Joe Biden Falling GIF by GIPHY News

My guess is that as long as we keep Biden and his progressive agenda out of office things will improve. If he gets back in and the Dems have control we’ll revisit the insane inflation spikes we had when he was desirous of being transformative. That’s his disastrous agenda
And Trump won't? He will immediately start pressuring the FED to cut interest rates. He got his way his first term. Which was an enormous mistake. Why wouldn't it happen again? Hopefully Powell pulls a Manchin and stands his ground..

And Trump won't? He will immediately start pressuring the FED to cut interest rates. He got his way his first term. Which was an enormous mistake. Why wouldn't it happen again? Hopefully Powell pulls a Manchin and stands his ground..
Compare prices on every single item between trump and Biden. And most importantly trump hasn’t advocated for a transformative social safety net with cradle to grave benefits. Biden isn’t Obama. Biden is Bernie. We thought we were getting Obama

Trump is important. That is the choice. Your party could have fixed this by getting rid of Trump. They were scared. So not it’s Biden and Trump. Biden could be in a coma and I’d choose him.
Trump's candidacy in this election makes it possible for Biden to be reelected.

Reactions: Bill4411
How Dare You Greta GIF

Not sure Bernie would’ve supported a lot of this.
bernie partnered with biden to campaign and i believe develop his agenda. i'd rather have had bernie. biden's a counterfeit bernie. and i'll tell you what. had we had bernie and he did all this same stupid sh*t i wouldn't have cared nearly as much. we knew what we were getting with bernie and i truly believe bernie is genuine and believes everything he says and f it let's try it out to see if it works or prove him wrong. biden. no

Mcm is a lost cause.. ignoring him is better for staying on topic
In Post 20 above, he admitted what was said in Post 17, which is:

"Trump is unfit, a sexual abuser, a liar, and a criminal. He never should have been in office in the first place. If your party had a spine, he would have been impeached and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Everyone knows it. His closest associates know it. He should never be allowed near any office again"

"He is all of those things," McMurtry wrote in Post 20.

bernie partnered with biden to campaign and i believe develop his agenda. i'd rather have had bernie. biden's a counterfeit bernie. and i'll tell you what. had we had bernie and he did all this same stupid sh*t i wouldn't have cared nearly as much. we knew what we were getting with bernie and i truly believe bernie is genuine and believes everything he says and f it let's try it out to see if it works or prove him wrong. biden. no
Bernie doesn’t go in for much of the racial stuff. He’s been drug along but he’s more concerned with economic help/classes. Not sure where he’d go with foreign policy.

"Trump is unfit, a sexual abuser, a liar, and a criminal. He never should have been in office in the first place. If your party had a spine, he would have been impeached and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Everyone knows it. His closest associates know it. He should never be allowed near any office again"

Unless his views have changed, he has said he would still vote for Trump so apparently those things don't matter that much even if willing to acknowledge them.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
No, let’s not try it out.

Reactions: All4You
lol. Daughter says that didn’t happen. Tara Reade is a nut job now living in Russia. This is the kind of crap you have to dig up when your guy brags about sexual abuse.
It would be hilarious if Biden could somehow file a mass defamation suit against all the people spreading that crap

• Haha
lol. Daughter says that didn’t happen. Tara Reade is a nut job now living in Russia. This is the kind of crap you have to dig up when your guy brags about sexual abuse.
The daughter never denied it. Slut shaming Tara? No wonder she fled the US - everyone who squeals on Democrats gets dead.

It would be hilarious if Biden could somehow file a mass defamation suit against all the people spreading that crap
Why couldn't he sue each individually?

He would if he knew he could win.

Unfit. Criminal. Liar. And still infinitely better than Biden. No one is worse than Biden. Inherited 9 percent inflation. Unreal. Biden should be removed from office. Pause

Oh you think his lies about Covid didn’t impact us? Try again. Millions wouldn’t wear masks or even quarantine because of him. His stupid lies about tornados? Lying about inflation doesn’t cause inflation…

And tells us Hannibal Lecter is a great man. Totally fit for the presidency. Totally serious candidate.
Really! How about the ****ing idiot in office now that can’t read a teleprompter, or sides Hamas against Israel. Thinks what’s going on at universities is ok and all the other bullshit that senile **** has caused. His border policies are a ****ing joke. His bullshit of holding weapons that Israel has already paid for is the same shit that the Dems impeached Trump for. I guess when you’re a ****ing rat Democrat you can do wtf you want. Take your bullshit and flush it down the toilet along with that head of your because you’re a clueless ****.

Really! How about the ****ing idiot in office now that can’t read a teleprompter, or sides Hamas against Israel. Thinks what’s going on at universities is ok and all the other bullshit that senile **** has caused. His border policies are a ****ing joke. His bullshit of holding weapons that Israel has already paid for is the same shit that the Dems impeached Trump for. I guess when you’re a ****ing rat Democrat you can do wtf you want. Take your bullshit and flush it down the toilet along with that head of your because you’re a clueless ****.

Or this? (reading off of a teleprompter)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: ulrey
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT