ADVERTISEMENT

Trump slurring words, lies

Let’s see about himself that has no impact on others. I’ll raise you “inflation was 9 percent when I took office.” It was 1.4. Biden’s lies impact us all
Oh you think his lies about Covid didn’t impact us? Try again. Millions wouldn’t wear masks or even quarantine because of him. His stupid lies about tornados? Lying about inflation doesn’t cause inflation…

Reactions: Willdog7
Sorry Danc forgot you don’t know how to use that fancy new tool called Google. Lol
The way it works around here, Zeke, is if you make a claim, you have to back it up or you're just considered a blowhard.

Not that we didn't know that about you already.

The way it works around here, Zeke, is if you make a claim, you have to back it up or you're just considered a blowhard.

Not that we didn't know that about you already.
Oh since when do you tell us the way it works?? Generally when someone posts something I question I’m smart enough to look it up myself. But never fear I did it for you.

Biden is grossly unfit and should be in a home. The most pressing issue facing Americans today and that’s how lost the man is. Honestly he should be removed from office. He’s unfit.
This thread is about Donald Trump. Where are your excuses for him? Ready set….

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Oh you think his lies about Covid didn’t impact us? Try again. Millions wouldn’t wear masks or even quarantine because of him. His stupid lies about tornados? Lying about inflation doesn’t cause inflation…
I have no idea what you are getting at. Masks were bs. Personal choice. Federalism.

Listen. Biden is unfit. He has no business being in office. His brain was too fried to stand trial. The most pressing issue facing the nation his memory isn’t even in the ballpark on. He can hardly read a teleprompter. Last name. Pause. He should be removed from office at this point

I have no idea what you are getting at. Masks were bs. Personal choice. Federalism.

Listen. Biden is unfit. He has no business being in office. His brain was too fried to stand trial. The most pressing issue facing the nation his memory isn’t even in the ballpark on. He can hardly read a teleprompter. Last name. Pause. He should be removed from office at this point
Trump is unfit, a sexual abuser, a liar, and a criminal. He never should have been in office in the first place. If your party had a spine, he would have been impeached and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Everyone knows it. His closest associates know it. He should never be allowed near any office again.

T.M.P.???

GNYa-CzXcAEcyza

Trump is unfit, a sexual abuser, a liar, and a criminal. He never should have been in office in the first place. If your party had a spine, he would have been impeached and we wouldn’t be in this mess. Everyone knows it. His closest associates know it. He should never be allowed near any office again.
Those are things personal to him. He is all of those things. Biden’s failures touch all of us. Every last American. Generations are impacted. And that’s the salient difference. He has to go

Trump is important. That is the choice. Your party could have fixed this by getting rid of Trump. They were scared. So not it’s Biden and Trump. Biden could be in a coma and I’d choose him.
Your party could have gotten rid of Biden. He’s unfit. Swap him out. But no the far left want a puppet for their Bernie agenda.

I know you think that. It’s not true. Trump’s failures touch us all also. Trump took over with a buzzing Obama economy.
I think you know you run from every time I ask you to compare
Border numbers
Gas prices
Car prices
Home prices
Insurance rates
Daycare prices
Defund police
Global affairs

Pick an area and it is a disaster. Every last one under Biden’s watch. He’s a horrible president who is presently unfit

Good thread

I think you know you run from every time I ask you to compare
Border numbers
Gas prices
Car prices
Home prices
Insurance rates
Daycare prices
Defund police
Global affairs

Pick an area and it is a disaster. Every last one under Biden’s watch. He’s a horrible president who is presently unfit

Good thread
You use that defund police all the time and it’s ridiculous. Biden was very clear he was never in favor of that. The recession you were all positive was coming never came. The stock market dive you were all sure was happening never did. Unemployment is at an all time low. What a stunning surprise that after a worldwide pandemic , prices have increased. Everywhere in the world. Is Biden President of the world now? I shudder to think what would be happening in global affairs if Putin’s Puppet was back in charge.

You use that defund police all the time and it’s ridiculous. Biden was very clear he was never in favor of that. The recession you were all positive was coming never came. The stock market dive you were all sure was happening never did. Unemployment is at an all time low. What a stunning surprise that after a worldwide pandemic , prices have increased. Everywhere in the world. Is Biden President of the world now? I shudder to think what would be happening in global affairs if Putin’s Puppet was back in charge.
Not me re recession and unemployment and stock market. Prices. Prices. Prices. That’s what I said. Too much stimulus. Too much money chasing too few goods. That’s what most care about and why Biden is polling so terribly compared to trump on the economy.

Really re Putin? We can simply compare. Two wars under Biden.

Harris and the squad and blm at the Dem convention. Tweeting cops are killers. Police reform. All predicated on a false narrative.

As I said. On every front this administration is an unmitigated disaster. And now Biden’s brain doesn’t even work. Very scary stuff. Pause

Lasting consequences. This is when the cult was getting its wings

Last edited:

This is his VP proposing to bail out rioters. I can also post 6 minutes straight of liberal politicians and commentators advocating for defund the police?
WTF now you're making me mad...Where in the hell did they ever think this un-disciplined sh!t storm was going to work? How has that ever worked? It's messing everything up, even how kids are raised these days. Does any parent even whip their kids ass anymore when they deserve it? GD democrats! jeeeeez

Reactions: vesuvius13 and DANC
Let’s see about himself that has no impact on others. I’ll raise you “inflation was 9 percent when I took office.” It was 1.4. Biden’s lies impact us all. He’s unfit.
Packed the supreme Court that overturned Roe. Inflation will go down. That ruling will never go back.

How was that?

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT