ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

Complete bullshit. Democrat officials changed election rules without going through the legislature, as required by state law..
Bill is absolutely correct. State legislatures control the timetable for processing and counting votes. In the key state of Pennsylvania, for example:
"Why the delay in counting [mail-in] ballots? Due to state law, election officials in the state were legally unable to even begin processing—let alone count—ballots until Election Day. Democrats in the state, including Gov. Tom Wolf tried to pass legislation that would allow counties to begin pre-canvassing ballots to verify their validity before Election Day, but were obstructed by the Republican-led legislature. " https://couriernewsroom.com/2020/11/04/pa-ballot-delay/

You're living in a far-right media echo chamber or something else is going on which has resulted in your divorce from reality. Sad.

Really?

So Trump won these states also? I'm pretty sure Biden jumped out to a sizable early lead as they all count votes as they come in. Some states Trump came back all the way when the polling votes were counted, others he didn't.

• Arizona
  • Colorado
  • Delaware
  • Hawaii
  • Iowa
  • Kansas
  • Louisiana
  • Maryland
  • Montana
  • Nebraska
  • Nevada
  • New Jersey
  • North Carolina
  • Oklahoma
  • Oregon
  • Texas[2]
You know what a swing state is, right? One that is contested? Those states aren't considered swing states before the election.

Reactions: stollcpa
Bill is absolutely correct. State legislatures control the timetable for processing and counting votes. In the key state of Pennsylvania, for example:
"Why the delay in counting [mail-in] ballots? Due to state law, election officials in the state were legally unable to even begin processing—let alone count—ballots until Election Day. Democrats in the state, including Gov. Tom Wolf tried to pass legislation that would allow counties to begin pre-canvassing ballots to verify their validity before Election Day, but were obstructed by the Republican-led legislature. " https://couriernewsroom.com/2020/11/04/pa-ballot-delay/

You're living in a far-right media echo chamber or something else is going on which has resulted in your divorce from reality. Sad.
You're living in a world created by MSNBC and CNN. Get over the fact there was no collusion and you were convinced there was based on nothing but their reporting.

Americans. Blm supporters who act out violently. Professional agitators (white here) that drove in to make it look like liberals behaving badly. Anarchists. Kids caught up in a moment bc wrecking shit is sort of fun when you’re a kid. Criminal opportunists. A mixed bag of great Americans. Most get arrested and let out. None of whom get up at 5 and work a 12 hour day
You seem to paint/ post, more and more, in pastel colors. I am well beyond merely losing respect for your stances and postings, as I understand them (where I once enjoyed reading). I'm getting a Romney vib from you sir the more I read. Straddling the fence cuts you where it counts.

Reactions: Bowlmania
You seem to paint/ post, more and more, in pastel colors. I am well beyond merely losing respect for your stances and postings, as I understand them (where I once enjoyed reading). I'm getting a Romney vib from you sir the more I read. Straddling the fence cuts you where it counts.
Well that’s hard to hear joe. Maybe when I wake up I’ll attack bulk. Would that help at all?

You're living in a world created by MSNBC and CNN. Get over the fact there was no collusion and you were convinced there was based on nothing but their reporting.
Oh, so you're back to collusion now, Danny? Except that's not what we were just talking about.

You're really not very good at this.

Oh, so you're back to collusion now, Danny? Except that's not what we were just talking about.

You're really not very good at this.
Just showing how gullible you are.

You're not even in the same league.

So, are you saying that you would respect a poster more if they didn't straddle the fence? Is your definition of straddling "toeing the line and not having any opinions other than what the overlords tell you"?

Well, here is a non-straddling post for you: You are a worthless POSter. No straddling there, right?

(Edited to apologize for my caps key sticking in the middle of one word.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Please Be Kind
Trump’s obviously awful but he has the party in a real trickbag. Hard to alienate a big block of voters and win elections while divided
Well, I think what we are seeing here is what is happening on a national level. I consider you (or at least your persona on here) to be a normal, level-headed Conservative. But because you are not embracing the entire bullshit sandwich of "Stop the Steal", posters like Joe feel the need to question your bona fides.
Thus, the riots at the Capital on January 6th that some of our elected officials are now trying to paint as just another normal tourist day in D.C.

Reactions: TommyCracker
Well, I think what we are seeing here is what is happening on a national level. I consider you (or at least your persona on here) to be a normal, level-headed Conservative. But because you are not embracing the entire bullshit sandwich of "Stop the Steal", posters like Joe feel the need to question your bona fides.
Thus, the riots at the Capital on January 6th that some of our elected officials are now trying to paint as just another normal tourist day in D.C.
The million dollar question is how many conservatives are like that. I still believe it’s a very vocal minority - but that’s only a feeling. I don’t know

Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
There’s some real Stop the Steal energy in this thread. Crazy to see the same conspiracy theories that have been raised and debunked so many times.

The million dollar question is how many conservatives are like that. I still believe it’s a very vocal minority - but that’s only a feeling. I don’t know
If the crazies were just a small, vocal minority, the GOP would have kneecapped Trump long ago. Instead, it’s actual conservatives who get the axe. The Trump base controls the party right now. That will be the case through at least 2024. That’s just reality.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
You know what a swing state is, right? One that is contested? Those states aren't considered swing states before the election.
The morning of the election, I was told on my TV that swing states Ohio and Florida were, by their own laws, counting mail-in and absentee ballots RIGHT AWAY, and thus we should not be surprised by early returns strongly favoring Biden that might flip rather dramatically when all in-person votes were counted.

The morning of the election, I was told that swing state Pennsylvania was, by its own laws, NOT able to count ANY mail-in and absentee ballots until after the in-person ballots were all in (state GOP blocked efforts to count them early). We learned IN ADVANCE that we should not be surprised by early returns in Pennsylvania strongly favoring Trump that might flip rather dramatically when mail-in and absentee ballots were counted. Moreover, we were told that there were enough of the mail-in and absentee ballots that counting them all could take days.

Nothing at all about the vote-counting process was unexpected, illegal, or even especially abnormal. There had been some procedural changes made in certain states due to the pandemic, changes that followed local election laws. Look up "Federalism vs. States rights".

You seem to live in a fact-deprived bubble.

If the crazies were just a small, vocal minority, the GOP would have kneecapped Trump long ago. Instead, it’s actual conservatives who get the axe. The Trump base controls the party right now. That will be the case through at least 2024. That’s just reality.
Not all trump supporters are the crazies. WE know some. That’s why DeSantis or some other disciple that’s slightly more grounded makes the most sense. What Liz Cheney did was stupid, popular on here, but stupid. Dividing the party and going on about the steal is immaterial now. The election is over. That crazy stuff will fade of it’s own volition in the coming years. GOP’s only chance to win a presidency is to have everyone on board led by a DeSantis type. Otherwise too many people within a given faction of the party who feel like their guy isn’t represented will just stay home imo. The days of a Romney type are long gone. That type can’t galvanize enough support to overcome the Dems numbers

Last edited:
Reactions: DANC
Not all trump supporters are the crazies. WE know some. That’s why DeSantis or some other disciple that’s slightly more grounded makes the most sense. What Liz Cheney did was stupid, unpopular on here, but stupid. Dividing the party and going on about the steal is immaterial now. The election is over. That crazy stuff will fade of it’s own volition in the coming years. GOP’s only chance to win a presidency is to have everyone on board led by a DeSantis type. Otherwise too many people will just stay home imo
I think there are two camps of Trump voters. You have those that always vote Republican, whether for lower taxes or they just don’t like the Ds. Those types are not crazy. I agree.

But the primary process will be driven by the Trump fans. These are flag wavers who really love a great conspiracy and want to own the libs above all else. Those in the former group have ceded party power to the latter.

I think there are two camps of Trump voters. You have those that always vote Republican, whether for lower taxes or they just don’t like the Ds. Those types are not crazy. I agree.

But the primary process will be driven by the Trump fans. These are flag wavers who really love a great conspiracy and want to own the libs above all else. Those in the former group have ceded party power to the latter.
You’re probably right. My take is that the gop can’t win the presidency without both. The numbers aren’t there for repubs

You’re probably right. My take is that the gop can’t win the presidency without both. The numbers aren’t there for repubs
Which is why those in the first group can make a difference. If 5-8% of the not crazy but always vote R group says I’ll pay a little more taxes for a few years to save democracy and bury Trumpism forever, we can make a change. But if that group keep pulling the lever for the Trump candidates, it will get worse.

Which is why those in the first group can make a difference. If 5-8% of the not crazy but always vote R group says I’ll pay a little more taxes for a few years to save democracy and bury Trumpism forever, we can make a change. But if that group keep pulling the lever for the Trump candidates, it will get worse.
i think the trump candidates for whatever reason pull in more people than disavowing trump and going with an old guard or an anti. didn't trump get the most voters in republican history? i think the party is stuck with a trump disciple type. only chance to win now is a sane version of trump because the dems will just keep adding numbers as the younger generations are replacing the older voters. MO is really going crazy. both mcloskey and greitens are running for senate

Reactions: TommyCracker
You can stop with the Trump voters are crazy bullshit any time. I’ll pull the lever all day and every day for candidates who agree with Trump on major policy issues. You have no intelligent response to any Trump policy except to say it’s crazy and we must end it. Well the country is going to hell in a hand basket because if that “policy”. And Trump is/was a Russian agent? LMAO Biden is about to end Trump sanctions on Gazprom’s wholly-owned subsidiary building the Nord Stream pipeline. I guess the huge Russian investment in Biden Inc. is about to pay off.

Saying Trump voters are crazy reveals more about you than it does about Trump voters.

Last edited:
You can stop with the Trump voters are crazy bullshit any time. I’ll pull the lever all day and every day for candidates who agree with Trump on major policy issues. You have no intelligent response to any Trump policy except to say it’s crazy and we must end it. Well the country is going to hell in a hand basket because if that “policy”. And Trump is/was a Russian agent? LMAO Biden is about to end Trump sanctions on Gazprom’s wholly-owned subsidiary building the Nord Stream pipeline. I guess the huge Russian investment in Biden Inc. is about to pay off.

Saying anything Trump voters are crazy reveals more about you than it does about Trump voters.
You should actually read and comprehend my posts here. I explicitly wrote that there are two camps and one camp is not crazy.

Edit - And if the policies you like are populism based upon cultural grievance, I’d question whether you believe in conservative principles.

Saying anything Trump voters are crazy reveals more about you than it does about Trump voters.
It would be a huge story if Trump ended the sanctions. The same folks will be silent now.

You should actually read and comprehend my posts here. I explicitly wrote that there are two camps and one camp is not crazy.

Edit - And if the policies you like are populism based upon cultural grievance, I’d question whether you believe in conservative principles.
Lol. I wish I had a dime for every time a liberal on this board mentioned “conservative principles”. I don’t think you can mention one and tell us what it means.

Reactions: stollcpa and DANC
Lol. I wish I had a dime for every time a liberal on this board mentioned “conservative principles”. I don’t think you can mention one and tell us what it means.
Just because a person isn’t a Trump fan doesn’t mean they are a liberal.

The morning of the election, I was told on my TV that swing states Ohio and Florida were, by their own laws, counting mail-in and absentee ballots RIGHT AWAY, and thus we should not be surprised by early returns strongly favoring Biden that might flip rather dramatically when all in-person votes were counted.

The morning of the election, I was told that swing state Pennsylvania was, by its own laws, NOT able to count ANY mail-in and absentee ballots until after the in-person ballots were all in (state GOP blocked efforts to count them early). We learned IN ADVANCE that we should not be surprised by early returns in Pennsylvania strongly favoring Trump that might flip rather dramatically when mail-in and absentee ballots were counted. Moreover, we were told that there were enough of the mail-in and absentee ballots that counting them all could take days.

Nothing at all about the vote-counting process was unexpected, illegal, or even especially abnormal. There had been some procedural changes made in certain states due to the pandemic, changes that followed local election laws. Look up "Federalism vs. States rights".

You seem to live in a fact-deprived bubble.
Talk about fact deprived. Florida was called that nigh and Ohio was called shortly after the next day.

I saw, with my own eyes on TV, papers covering the windows of the vote counters and blocking the view of observers. I heard about the supposed water main leak in Atlanta that turned out to be a urinal leak. I saw that a county in Michigan was called for Biden by 6,000 votes when those votes were found to be for Trump. I saw state election laws being overriden by Secretaries of State (Democrat). I see that the auditors in Maricopa county are denied access to Dominion passwords.

And there's good old math: https://challengesweface.org/2020-election-statistical-anomalies/

I'm not saying the election was stolen - I've never said that. What I'm saying is that there is plenty to investigate and having news sources declare a victor without proper investigation makes the elction suspect.

I can guarantee if the shoe were on the other foot, this forum would blow up every day with you shrieking about the election being stolen.

... there is plenty to investigate and having news sources declare a victor without proper investigation makes the elction suspect.
Lawyers for pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said that “no reasonable person” would believe that her false claims and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election being stolen were “truly statements of fact".

Claims of the election being stolen were simply a fundraising ploy. We know this because the people making those claims freely admit it, when they are under oath.

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!

Worse... you are STILL falling for it! 🤣

Lawyers for pro-Trump attorney Sidney Powell said that “no reasonable person” would believe that her false claims and conspiracy theories about the 2020 election being stolen were “truly statements of fact".

Claims of the election being stolen were simply a fundraising ploy. We know this because the people making those claims freely admit it, when they are under oath.

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!

For the lawyers on the board; does this qualify as a defense?
Um, thanks?

AND YOU FELL FOR IT!

Another strawman - I never said anything about Sydney Powell or Trump's claims.

You know who fell for something - YOU and the Trump-Russian conspiracty.

Do you believe Trump conspired with Russia?

I saw a Biden train of supporters today, they were in line at the gasoline station! 😜

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT