ADVERTISEMENT

Trump riot developments

Yep I fight back at assholes like yourself.
I heard arrests are coming today at least a guy on hear is hinting at it. A very informed and totally non partisan guy no less I think we all know who that is. Trump and Desantis are both going to be arrested and Biden in going to win in 2024 with over 400 electoral college votes and 92 million votes. Once Trump is locked up for life watch the below numbers reverse. I mean there really is no stopping Biden 2024 at this point.

39% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Biden’s job performance. Fifty-nine percent (59%) disapprove.

The latest figures include 19% who Strongly Approve of the job Biden is doing and 50% who Strongly Disapprove. This gives him a Presidential Approval Index rating of -31

I thought it was worthy of some follow-up when it was revealed that the FBI wanted the Georgia woman to be away from her home and safe on Jan 6th. What were their advance info/expectations for Jan 6th? Why weren't similar concerns relayed to others in the crosshairs, in DC?

Reactions: Stuffshot and DANC
Biden 2024 65%
Nikki Haley 39 %

Biden wins Floria, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, etc. He is simply a machine and there is not stopping him. Once Garland puts Desansti also behind bars the election is over!

• Haha
Reactions: stollcpa
Biden 2024 65%
Nikki Haley 39 %

Biden wins Floria, Ohio, Iowa, Missouri, etc. He is simply a machine and there is not stopping him. Once Garland puts Desansti also behind bars the election is over!
Meanwhile I could only buy $50 of gas at the convenience store this morning and the shelves in the frozen food section were 100% empty.

Incompetence like Biden and his administration always shows itself. He will win re-election though. Those drop boxes will be overflowing.

Reactions: DANC and Crayfish57
Not that interesting if you have a modicum of intelligence. You always respond to me not the other way around.
That leaves you out for sure.

You realize you just responded to me right? No wonder you love Biden so much !

Bowl is obsessed with Trump but unlike other posters suffering from mental defects in this thread you won't find Bowl lauding Biden or the Dems. So you're wrong
You're right - he's Johnny One-Note - all Trump all the time.

He doesn't dare go outside his bubble of conspiracy - then he'd have to actually defend what he believes. And he can't do it, so he doesn't bring anything else up.

His ID will disappear when Trump is gone. He's just another troll.

You're right - he's Johnny One-Note - all Trump all the time.

He doesn't dare go outside his bubble of conspiracy - then he'd have to actually defend what he believes. And he can't do it, so he doesn't bring anything else up.

His ID will disappear when Trump is gone. He's just another troll.
Guy that believes 2,000 Mules saying someone else lives in a conspiracy bubble? The irony.

I thought it was worthy of some follow-up when it was revealed that the FBI wanted the Georgia woman to be away from her home and safe on Jan 6th. What were their advance info/expectations for Jan 6th? Why weren't similar concerns relayed to others in the crosshairs, in DC?
Day-um! Now look who thinks the FBI was in on 1/6!

Still waiting for Trump's arrest Bowlmania said the feds are all over it. Might have to go back to russian collusion if this does not pan out.

• Haha
Reactions: Crayfish57 and DANC
It is not funny that so many on here don't believe that we didn't vote for Trump. It is troubling. Six years and still they can't accept that so many party republicans abstained.
Will you consider voting for Trump in 2024? (Sounds like you may have abstained/not voted in 2020.)

I can actually understand why someone voted for Trump in 2020 (Republican ticket, nonstop campaigning on repealing and replacing Obamacare, etc.).

Not sure what Trump's campaign issues will be in 2024, except he'll surely say, "Biden is old and senile, not young and thin and smart like me."

Oh shit. I just realized DANC and I liked the same post. Now what do I do?

Will you consider voting for Trump in 2024? (Sounds like you may have abstained/not voted in 2020.)

I can actually understand why someone voted for Trump in 2020 (Republican ticket, nonstop campaigning on repealing and replacing Obamacare, etc.).

Not sure what Trump's campaign issues will be in 2024, except he'll surely say, "Biden is old and senile, not young and thin and smart like me."
Trump is over. DeSantis is the pick. Presidential pedigree. Young. Smart. Mean. Tough. Has the trump spirit people who like trump will follow

Biden and the entire administration are a joke. They are all tainted by ineptitude and stupidity. I wouldn't be surprised to see the party dump all of them.

My prediction: DeSantis vs a celebrity or Florida vs California. DeSantis vs Newsom

Reactions: DANC
Do you make comments like this just to be provocative or do you honestly believe your own bullshit?

There have been hundreds of arrests, with dozens more coming. Many were looking to take hostages and/or kill people. Some died and hundreds were injured including 140 in law enforcement. I don't care if this mob constituted 10% of the protestors, 1% or .01%. It was a large enough crowd that they were able to overcome police, storm what had previously been a secure federal building which serves as the seat of American democracy, and literally shit all over the place. Shame on you for trying to whitewash this.
Ever hear of the infinite monkeys on typewriters theory? This is what happens when there's only one.

Biden 2024 65%
Nikki Haley 39 %

I am convinced it is more likely than not than not that Trump intends to run in 2024. I'm curious what you think about DeSantis' chances in 2024.

Do you think Desantis really has enough support, personal appeal, political skills and, of course, balls to defeat Trump all across the country (big/little states, educated/ noneducated states, urban/rural states etc) ?

DeSantis is apparently bringing in a ton of money. But I still think of him as Trump Lite, and I can't tell what appeal he can have against the Original Trump.

My parttime monitoring of the primaries indicates that Trump has won a few, lost a few. Trump may be vulnerable if he runs in 2024, but what do you think DeSantis can offer to advance himself over Trump?

You're not sure? LMAO! Just look around. Have you bought gas lately? Do you enjoy funding a proxy war in Ukraine? Have you looked for baby food lately?

And that's not even talking about the coming investigation on Hunter and Joe's involvement in his business as VP.

Trump is over. DeSantis is the pick. Presidential pedigree. Young. Smart. Mean. Tough. Has the trump spirit people who like trump will follow

Biden and the entire administration are a joke. They are all tainted by ineptitude and stupidity. I wouldn't be surprised to see the party dump all of them.

My prediction: DeSantis vs a celebrity or Florida vs California. DeSantis vs Newsom
If Democrats are smart, they'll run someone like Mark Cuban.

But they're not smart.

You're not sure? LMAO! Just look around. Have you bought gas lately? Do you enjoy funding a proxy war in Ukraine? Have you looked for baby food lately?

And that's not even talking about the coming investigation on Hunter and Joe's involvement in his business as VP.

I'm not holding my breath on that investigation lmao

What will DeSantis assert as the political issues to separate him from Trump?

Trump is definitely trying to influence the current Republican primaries. Trump hasn't quit at all.

So, what issues do you think DeSantis will use to discard Trump into the scrapheap?

What will DeSantis assert as the political issues to separate him from Trump?

Trump is definitely trying to influence the current Republican primaries. Trump hasn't quit at all.

So, what issues do you think DeSantis will use to discard Trump into the scrapheap?
Huh? 1) He doesn't need to separate himself at all from Trump. He's the gov of the third largest state in the country. 2) Again. Nothing. Trump is doing it to himself and the Dems are doing it to trump

Sigh.

I was asking Rockport Zebra.

I was not asking you, who obviously intends only to cause disruption in order to prevent Rockport Zebra from expressing his opinion.

You owe Rockport an apology, and I hope Rockport still gives an answer.

Grow up.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66

Sigh.

You did the same thing DANC did.

You disrupted my question to Rockport.

You are now the same as DANC Lite.

You used to be better, allowing conversations to develop. Now you sure look like DANC Lite (only 94 calories of brilliant thought !!).

• Haha
Huh? 1) He doesn't need to separate himself at all from Trump. He's the gov of the third largest state in the country. 2) Again. Nothing. Trump is doing it to himself and the Dems are doing it to trump
Your response is just a disruption.

Come on.

You know DeSantis needs a strategy. You'll look silly to keep saying he doesn't need a strategy because "Trump is over."

Do you see a strategy for DeSantis?? Just the famous DeSantis shoulder shrug?

SIGH.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66

Come on.

You know DeSantis needs a strategy. You'll look silly to keep saying he doesn't need a strategy because "Trump is over."

SIGH.

Come on.

SIGH.
The challenge is fashioning any response to you. You talk without actually saying anything. I'm doing my level best to be nice to you because I genuinely believe you are stupid.

His strategy is to keep doing what he is doing. His approval rating in Fla is at almost 60 percent. He's garnering more and more national attention. He's raised over 100 mil. That's not gov race money that's national aspirations. He's polling in many recent polls ahead of Trump.

Trump continues to step on his dick. Let him falter of his own volition.

So again you stupid ass the strategy is to just stay the course. As for policies he's the gov of a massive state. Look them up. They just eclipsed NY in population.

Sigh.

You did the same thing DANC did.

You disrupted my question to Rockport.

You are now the same as DANC Lite.

You used to be better, allowing conversations to develop. Now you sure look like DANC Lite (only 94 calories of brilliant thought !!).

Disrupted your question. Lol. Your moronic question? Who cares. He's 43 and can ride a bike and apparently goes to work. Boom. Strategy

• Haha
Disrupted your question. Lol. Your moronic question? Who cares. He's 43 and can ride a bike and apparently goes to work. Boom. Strategy
Just keep in mind: When everyone was talking about the Ferguson shooting, we listened to you. That was because you lived in that area and had something to say, then.

You don't live in Florida. You don't have any unique insight into DeSantis. You have to try harder.

(Resorting to DANC emojis like an eighth grader should be beneath you. We'll see.)

• Haha
Just keep in mind: When everyone was talking about the Ferguson shooting, we listened to you. That was because you lived in that area and had something to say, then.

You don't live in Florida. You don't have any unique insight into DeSantis. You have to try harder.

(Resorting to DANC emojis like an eighth grader should be beneath you. We'll see.)
Lmao what unique insight is needed. His approval rating is public knowledge. His finances are public knowledge. His policies are public knowledge. You think some rando living in Boynton has "unique insight." DeSantis updates left on the porch? I still work in Fla. I will be there most of the summer. I will gain no personal unique insight as a result of physically being there.

YOU need to try harder to actually say something. Your posts rarely have a point. Just stupid bs

Last edited:
Lmao what unique insight is needed. His approval rating is public knowledge. His finances are public knowledge. His policies are public knowledge. You think some rando living in Boynton has "unique insight." DeSantis updates left on the porch? I still work in Fla. I will be there most of the summer. I will gain no personal unique insight as a result of physically being there.

YOU need to try harder to actually say something. Your posts rarely have a point. Just stupid bs
YAWN.

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT