ADVERTISEMENT

Trump-Pence Inaugural Year Approval Poll

Check out the first two questions! :D:rolleyes:

Official poll on Trump’s presidency: https://action.donaldjtrump.com/ina...content=gop_surveys_button_take_top_other_all

The lengths his team have to go to to protect the ego of this man-child is equal parts hilarious and terrifying.
These kinds of polls are extremely common, at least among Republicans (I only get mailings from Republicans; I have no idea if Democrats do the same). I really don't understand what value these people think they have. They aren't going to actually learn anything useful. Perhaps the purpose is simply to get more potential supports on the email list.

These kinds of polls are extremely common, at least among Republicans (I only get mailings from Republicans; I have no idea if Democrats do the same). I really don't understand what value these people think they have. They aren't going to actually learn anything useful. Perhaps the purpose is simply to get more potential supports on the email list.

I've never seen any from Democrats. They just ask for money or to sign a petition and then ask for money.

Reactions: meridian

I don't think the purpose has ever to learn anything from it. It's purely for an audience of one and boosting his fragile ego.

Yes, Democrats do too; I get them all the time. However, they are not as blatant as the Pubs. I assume they realize that the Democrats have more brains than the Pubs.

Check out the first two questions! :D:rolleyes:

Official poll on Trump’s presidency: https://action.donaldjtrump.com/ina...content=gop_surveys_button_take_top_other_all

The lengths his team have to go to to protect the ego of this man-child is equal parts hilarious and terrifying.
There is no “team,” though.

Trump is player-coach and sole owner of the administration. Trump allows no alternate viewpoints in his administration, and Trump is the only current civil servant in any federal agency that gets credit for anything that happens. And, of course, Trump is never to blame for the things that go wrong — those are always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: sglowrider
There is no “team,” though.

Trump is player-coach and sole owner of the administration. Trump allows no alternate viewpoints in his administration, and Trump is the only current civil servant in any federal agency that gets credit for anything that happens. And, of course, Trump is never to blame for the things that go wrong — those are always someone else’s fault.
That someone else is Obama or Clinton.:rolleyes:

That someone else is Obama or Clinton.:rolleyes:
... or Mueller or Sessions or McCain or McConnell or the Bush family or Joe Scarborough or the media or Megyn Kelly or Flynn or Manafort or Bannon or Papadopoulos or Robert Gates or Scaramucci or Rubio or Cruz or “fill-in-the-blank” ad infinitum.

It's really pathetic that Trump's policy positions can be boiled down to this:

"Was Obama or Clinton for it? Then I'm agin it."

Or vice versa.
And this: “if I say it, will it draw attention to me, me, me.”

Reddit constantly posts and trolls these polls. The first one they did had to be redone because of the trolling. As soon as it's released to the Trumpcult, it's posted on Reddit.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT