ADVERTISEMENT

Trump needs cash, meets with Musk

Trump could use $583 million for his umm...err.. campaign.. yea campaign.
Trump's cash holdings are down to $30 million. He needs a bailout, and it looks like Musk to the rescue.

The world's second richest man funding the world's greatest con man. What could possibly go wrong?

Reactions: cosmickid
RNC coffers are pretty bare. Should get better now that Haley is out, but Musk is obviously a whale that could help big time.

In terms of court settlements it seems like he got approval to procure bank loans for those now. That nut job Engoron initially tried to bar him from using banks with NYC operations for the loans (which is every bank in the world).

If major U.S. banks pass, there's a real chance he goes to the Saudi's. Which would of course make moron Democrats heads explode even though it shouldn't. You can't pass the ridiculous fine and then complain about how it gets paid.

RNC coffers are pretty bare. Should get better now that Haley is out, but Musk is obviously a whale that could help big time.

In terms of court settlements it seems like he got approval to procure bank loans for those now. That nut job Engoron initially tried to bar him from using banks with NYC operations for the loans (which is every bank in the world).

If major U.S. banks pass, there's a real chance he goes to the Saudi's. Which would of course make moron Democrats heads explode even though it shouldn't. You can't pass the ridiculous fine and then complain about how it gets paid.
yea because billions of dollars flowing into the family from a foreign government after losing the election is no big deal as long as you're a Republican. Democrats were such morons for even mentioning it ;)

Reactions: IUPaterade724

You guys better hurry up and buy some Trump basketball shoes.

So now we're talking the Saudis, Putin and Musk. I wonder how that ownership (of Trump) group would be structured. Fascinating to think about.

Reactions: cosmickid
So now we're talking the Saudis, Putin and Musk. I wonder how that ownership (of Trump) group would be structured. Fascinating to think about.
It's all good...whatever it takes to defeat the evil dem empire.

Animated GIF

Last edited:

With respect to his lawsuit, sure, it wouldn't make sense for people to care about how it gets paid.

With respect to him running for President of the United States, you'd be burying your head in the sand if you didn't think it mattered. You really don't think it would be relevant if Trump owed the Saudis hundreds of millions of dollars?

With respect to his lawsuit, sure, it wouldn't make sense for people to care about how it gets paid.

With respect to him running for President of the United States, you'd be burying your head in the sand if you didn't think it mattered. You really don't think it would be relevant if Trump owed the Saudis hundreds of millions of dollars?
Not really. I don't see the Saudi's as materially different than any other money lending entity, and it's not a loan he would've procured of his own volition any way.

Not really. I don't see the Saudi's as materially different than any other money lending entity, and it's not a loan he would've procured of his own volition any way.

So what issue are you trying to find with Hunter and Ukraine again?

That matters but Donnie Jr and Saudi Arabia don't matter.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Now maybe it's nothing more than a scandal for Don Jr but it should be investigated just as thoroughly as the investigation into Hunter where they have found no connection with Joe Biden.

So what issue are you trying to find with Hunter and Ukraine again?

That matters but Donnie Jr and Saudi Arabia don't matter.

Come On Biden GIF by GIPHY News

Now maybe it's nothing more than a scandal for Don Jr but it should be investigated just as thoroughly as the investigation into Hunter where they have found no connection with Joe Biden.
I don't know what you're talking about.

Trump's cash holdings are down to $30 million. He needs a bailout, and it looks like Musk to the rescue.

The world's second richest man funding the world's greatest con man. What could possibly go wrong?
After news of this meeting leaked, Musk came out and said he's not donating to either Trump or Biden.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't loan money to Trump, but it looks like Trump/the RNC will be disappointed if they're looking for Musk to fill their coffers.

Reactions: Bowlmania
After news of this meeting leaked, Musk came out and said he's not donating to either Trump or Biden.

That doesn't mean he wouldn't loan money to Trump, but it looks like Trump/the RNC will be disappointed if they're looking for Musk to fill their coffers.
True, but I still think there's real "quid pro quo" potential incentivizing both guys (one of whom we know for sure is ethically and legally unmoored) to cut a secret deal of some kind. Imagine the boost a Trump presidency - Part 2 could give Musk's business empire with respect to the FTC, deregulation, contracts, etc.

Also, Musk hasn't ruled out donating to a pro-Trump PAC. In any event, he can write a huge check anytime he wants thanks to the disastrous Citizens United decision by the Roberts Supreme Court, which Jimmy Carter correctly noted (several years back) allows for "unlimited political bribery."

Last edited:
Easy now. That’s how Trump is shoring up the black vote. Black people love sneakers.
They also think that he's done more for blacks than Lincoln ever did. And that he's treated even more unfairly than Lincoln was in Ford's theater, and more unfairly than slaves were ever treated.

They also think that he's done more for blacks than Lincoln ever did. And that he's treated even more unfairly than Lincoln was in Ford's theater, and more unfairly than slaves were ever treated.
You'd think that since he was a greater president and did more for the country than Washington or Lincoln (outside of Obama and Biden, I'm not sure he remembers any other presidents), and that he looks like Elvis, he'd be treated more fairly. Who would have thought so many people would get tired of a flaming narcissist's BS fast?

I'm torn on Musk. Obviously brilliant and somebody that will change the course of human history. Generational.

But he stoops to shit like this:

He knows that illegals can't vote but he plays to low IQ voters. He's being manipulative and intellectually dishonest. B/c he's as smart as he is, he knows this but continues. That's a character flaw.

I'm torn on Musk. Obviously brilliant and somebody that will change the course of human history. Generational.

He knows that illegals can't vote but he plays to low IQ voters. He's being manipulative and intellectually dishonest. B/c he's as smart as he is, he knows this but continues. That's a character flaw.
I'm not sure that he is that smart. Clearly he is when it comes to engineering and design. But politics? Economics?

Just because you're a whizz at one thing doesn't mean you are at everything.

He is also autistic. Knowing first hand how that works I take anything he says with a grain of salt. He struggles to regulate emotions. Probably tweets before even thinking.

Long game?

He’s a crazy person. He has 11 kids with 3 women. That would drive anyone mad

Yeah, but at least one of them just wants his seed and I'm not sure he maintains a relationship?

Certainly crazy. Would love to spend a weekend just following him around.
he's in texas too where support is capped. you imagine you bedded the richest person in the world and you get that miserable $2,600 check in the mail for the kids. lol. KILL

I really am enjoying these daily Trump updates from you. It’s a little creepy ex girlfriendish but still entertaining nonetheless.
I like this post. You got a little dig in but it's in good fun.

I think Trump is a train wreck and that a second term would be disastrous for the country. That's my opinion, I'm exercising my right to express it in an open forum, and I honestly couldn't care less whether people agree or disagree. I just wish people would read more and think, and not reflexively re-post some sensational (and probably unreliable) garbage that some moron and/or someone with an agenda posted on social media that simply adds to the WC poster's confirmation bias. I sure as hell don't know everything and I sure as fvck make mistakes, but I try to be accurate with factual statements that I make, and I often provide supporting links so that it's clear I'm not just pulling stuff out of my ass.

Political posts (from throughout the political spectrum) are only going to increase in frequency now that we're entering the general election season. If my posts are too much for some people, or they just don't want to read them, or they think it's drivel or whatever, they should just put me on ignore.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT