ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

I don't know how you do that in a public school. I am not a Biblical Inerrancy person but I know some of you are. How can you teach The Bible without offending?
As you would when teaching about any other historical document.

You don't have to adhere to the scripture to explain what the Bible is about, which is not only a guide to living, but also an important historical document. You don't have to push the believability of the scripture to teach the book itself.

For instance, it would be educational to show how our system of justice is based on the 10 Commandments, but how 'justice' itself has evolved, in the Western world, according to New Testament teachings.

I realize teach facts today is not de rigueur, but it can be done.

Trump's "God Bless the USA" bibles - - - - - made in China.

Trump's so constantly full of shit he should have flush handles instead of ears.

Is anyone really surprised?
I don't know how you do that in a public school. I am not a Biblical Inerrancy person but I know some of you are. How can you teach The Bible without offending?
There’s all kinds of sins(acts) in the Bible that if in any other book would be banned in many states including Florida where we live. Adultery, homosexuality, murder, sexual lust etc.

You don't have to adhere to the scripture to explain what the Bible is about, which is not only a guide to living, but also an important historical document. You don't have to push the believability of the scripture to teach the book itself.

For instance, it would be educational to show how our system of justice is based on the 10 Commandments, but how 'justice' itself has evolved, in the Western world, according to New Testament teachings.

There is a great place where biblical teachings are taught. That’s in a church where they belong. Not in public schools. Growing up our schools taught those things that would help us achieve success in life. My Methodist church taught us the Ten Commandments.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
There is a great place where biblical teachings are taught. That’s in a church where they belong. Not in public schools. Growing up our schools taught those things that would help us achieve success in life. My Methodist church taught us the Ten Commandments.
Good for you. But we aren't talking about teaching and discussing the scriptures - just the impact the bible has had on the world.

Probably over your head, if they don't teach it at the business schoool. But thanks for playing.

Good for you. But we aren't talking about teaching and discussing the scriptures - just the impact the bible has had on the world.

Probably over your head, if they don't teach it at the business schoool. But thanks for playing.
They didn’t teach it in elementary, middle or high school. Oh really we’re not talking about teaching scripture? You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think that’s the whole purpose. How about we include the Koran, the Torah or the Tripiaka Sutras. They all teach many of the same things. If you have one why not all.

They didn’t teach it in elementary, middle or high school. Oh really we’re not talking about teaching scripture? You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think that’s the whole purpose.

In this particular case, the whole purpose is to buy Trump bibles.

In this particular case, the whole purpose is to buy Trump bibles.
Another con from the great scammer. Pathetic how many will be sucked into this scam as well as all the others. Best prediction from 2016 is when Marco Rubio said Trump would be selling watches some day. Saw an article from a watch expert who bought one. Said it was cheaply made and not even waterproof. Go figure.

• Haha
They didn’t teach it in elementary, middle or high school. Oh really we’re not talking about teaching scripture? You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think that’s the whole purpose. How about we include the Koran, the Torah or the Tripiaka Sutras. They all teach many of the same things. If you have one why not all.
Those books are not foundational to Western Civ. Except the Torah. Which you can cover quite easily when teaching the Bible.

Yes, clearly the opinions of people at a Trump rally are indicative of the views of “millions” of Trump voters.

How silly of me.

😂

Most people see Trump as the lesser of two evils, not as some pious servant sent by God to save us from Kamala.

Again, that’s just your fevered imagination.
You know those people are clowns though, right?

Yes, clearly the opinions of people at a Trump rally are indicative of the views of “millions” of Trump voters.

How silly of me.

😂

Most people see Trump as the lesser of two evils, not as some pious servant sent by God to save us from Kamala.

Again, that’s just your fevered imagination.
No. My statement ("Trump's ability to convince millions of people that he's a godly, faith-based man is one of the great cons of all time") is 100% accurate. You're unable to refute it so you're simply repeating the stupid thing you wrote the first time. How silly of you indeed.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

You wouldn’t know a fact if it slapped you in the ass.

• Love
And at home.

Another con from the great scammer. Pathetic how many will be sucked into this scam as well as all the others. Best prediction from 2016 is when Marco Rubio said Trump would be selling watches some day. Saw an article from a watch expert who bought one. Said it was cheaply made and not even waterproof. Go figure.
I think Rubio's comment was along the lines of if it wasn't for the fortune Trump inherited he'd probably be selling knock-off Rolexes on a Manhattan street corner, but I still like your joke. And any watches Trump sold would likely be made in China.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT