ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore
Posters and links or xenophobia didn’t happen.

Reactions: stollcpa
By the xenophobia displayed on these boards masquerading as patriotism and “Christianity”. A lot of posters who claim Christian values need to actually pick up the Bible and study it. That’s my epistle. I’m prepared to get blasted. IDGAF anymore
80's sandwich GIF by absurdnoise

It is a societal issue. Any chance a town with a bunch of Swedish immigrants in it would face the "they are eating pets" trope?

Trumpism=nativism. I don't know how many times I have to say it.

lol...I already got the wife with it through the window.
Be careful son. We sound like brothers from another mother. You have to romance them too. At Tiger king’s drive thru safari I’d roll her window down. At the car wash. Same. Make it look like I glued her eyes shut. But as our pastor shared that may not be HER love language. WOW WOW WOW. you gotta learn her love language. Not just jokes like we like

Last edited:
Trumpism=nativism. I don't know how many times I have to say it.
And please explain Mr Smart why you feel this is a pure definition of “Trumpism” and furthermore, since it is implied as a negative, what “Trumpism” features, in light of “nativism”, are so wrong?

Nativism, to me, is a positive. I’m proud of where I live and what its values stand for. Maybe now I’m implying, but it seems you don’t hold these same values and look down upon those that do. Or, just maybe you don’t quite understand what those foundational values are?

Please elaborate…

Musk is their new God and Project 2025 is their new bible. The foreword begins with a tweet that says “eff your feelings.”

Reactions: Bowlmania
Disc Golf is fun to play, but it seems there would be a sharp drop off in excitement if I had to watch it.
It’s nice to have on in the background while I’m working. There are only a few players that would make me want to watch a full round though.

Also playing in my first tourney in a few weeks so my theory is watching pros will make me better.. That’s the theory…

Reactions: mohoosier
Are you guys that sovereign citizen group that’s trying to fence off national forest land in the Colorado mountains?

If so, I’m not up for joining but I could drop off some McDs.

I appreciate the offer and do love McDonald's, but you're not going to trick me into giving away our position that easily.

Reactions: IUclover
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT