ADVERTISEMENT

Trump is now selling Bibles..

I don't know how you do that in a public school. I am not a Biblical Inerrancy person but I know some of you are. How can you teach The Bible without offending?
As you would when teaching about any other historical document.

You don't have to adhere to the scripture to explain what the Bible is about, which is not only a guide to living, but also an important historical document. You don't have to push the believability of the scripture to teach the book itself.

For instance, it would be educational to show how our system of justice is based on the 10 Commandments, but how 'justice' itself has evolved, in the Western world, according to New Testament teachings.

I realize teach facts today is not de rigueur, but it can be done.

Trump's "God Bless the USA" bibles - - - - - made in China.

Trump's so constantly full of shit he should have flush handles instead of ears.

Is anyone really surprised?
I don't know how you do that in a public school. I am not a Biblical Inerrancy person but I know some of you are. How can you teach The Bible without offending?
There’s all kinds of sins(acts) in the Bible that if in any other book would be banned in many states including Florida where we live. Adultery, homosexuality, murder, sexual lust etc.

You don't have to adhere to the scripture to explain what the Bible is about, which is not only a guide to living, but also an important historical document. You don't have to push the believability of the scripture to teach the book itself.

For instance, it would be educational to show how our system of justice is based on the 10 Commandments, but how 'justice' itself has evolved, in the Western world, according to New Testament teachings.

There is a great place where biblical teachings are taught. That’s in a church where they belong. Not in public schools. Growing up our schools taught those things that would help us achieve success in life. My Methodist church taught us the Ten Commandments.

• Love
Reactions: Bowlmania
There is a great place where biblical teachings are taught. That’s in a church where they belong. Not in public schools. Growing up our schools taught those things that would help us achieve success in life. My Methodist church taught us the Ten Commandments.
Good for you. But we aren't talking about teaching and discussing the scriptures - just the impact the bible has had on the world.

Probably over your head, if they don't teach it at the business schoool. But thanks for playing.

Good for you. But we aren't talking about teaching and discussing the scriptures - just the impact the bible has had on the world.

Probably over your head, if they don't teach it at the business schoool. But thanks for playing.
They didn’t teach it in elementary, middle or high school. Oh really we’re not talking about teaching scripture? You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think that’s the whole purpose. How about we include the Koran, the Torah or the Tripiaka Sutras. They all teach many of the same things. If you have one why not all.

In this particular case, the whole purpose is to buy Trump bibles.
Another con from the great scammer. Pathetic how many will be sucked into this scam as well as all the others. Best prediction from 2016 is when Marco Rubio said Trump would be selling watches some day. Saw an article from a watch expert who bought one. Said it was cheaply made and not even waterproof. Go figure.

• Haha
They didn’t teach it in elementary, middle or high school. Oh really we’re not talking about teaching scripture? You’re an absolute idiot if you don’t think that’s the whole purpose. How about we include the Koran, the Torah or the Tripiaka Sutras. They all teach many of the same things. If you have one why not all.
Those books are not foundational to Western Civ. Except the Torah. Which you can cover quite easily when teaching the Bible.

Reactions: DANC
Yes, clearly the opinions of people at a Trump rally are indicative of the views of “millions” of Trump voters.

How silly of me.

😂

Most people see Trump as the lesser of two evils, not as some pious servant sent by God to save us from Kamala.

Again, that’s just your fevered imagination.
You know those people are clowns though, right?

Yes, clearly the opinions of people at a Trump rally are indicative of the views of “millions” of Trump voters.

How silly of me.

😂

Most people see Trump as the lesser of two evils, not as some pious servant sent by God to save us from Kamala.

No. My statement ("Trump's ability to convince millions of people that he's a godly, faith-based man is one of the great cons of all time") is 100% accurate. You're unable to refute it so you're simply repeating the stupid thing you wrote the first time. How silly of you indeed.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier

You wouldn’t know a fact if it slapped you in the ass.

• Love
Reactions: swman and Bowlmania
And at home.

Reactions: swman
Another con from the great scammer. Pathetic how many will be sucked into this scam as well as all the others. Best prediction from 2016 is when Marco Rubio said Trump would be selling watches some day. Saw an article from a watch expert who bought one. Said it was cheaply made and not even waterproof. Go figure.
I think Rubio's comment was along the lines of if it wasn't for the fortune Trump inherited he'd probably be selling knock-off Rolexes on a Manhattan street corner, but I still like your joke. And any watches Trump sold would likely be made in China.

If you offer a World History class and don't teach about the major religions, their basic tenants and history, then you aren't doing it right.
In my small town high school history we learned about the crusades but not about the tenets of the religions. I’d guess that most of we baby boomers had the same teachings free of religion. And I’d guess that most of those pushing the Bible in school weren’t exposed to its teachings there either. There is absolutely zero mentions of God in the constitution. So those that believe we were founded for religious reasons might want to read up. They believed in a secular nation with no established religion. The first amendment makes that very clear. No where in the constitution is God mentioned.

In my small town high school history we learned about the crusades but not about the tenets of the religions. I’d guess that most of we baby boomers had the same teachings free of religion. And I’d guess that most of those pushing the Bible in school weren’t exposed to its teachings there either. There is absolutely zero mentions of God in the constitution. So those that believe we were founded for religious reasons might want to read up. They believed in a secular nation with no established religion. The first amendment makes that very clear. No where in the constitution is God mentioned.
Repeated myself. Lol.

No. My statement ("Trump's ability to convince millions of people that he's a godly, faith-based man is one of the great cons of all time") is 100% accurate. You're unable to refute it so you're simply repeating the stupid thing you wrote the first time. How silly of you indeed.
Its possible that statement is accurate, although HIGHLY unlikely.

But the link you provided did nothing to prove it.

All you did was post the opinions of a few people at a Trump rally and call it the opinions of MILLIONS!!! 😂 You didn’t provide anything to refute.

Studying the Bible (as opposed to Bible study) should be required curriculum. It’s the most important document in the history of western civilization.
Western civilization? Are you endorsing the Greek, aramaic or Hebrew versions?

The King James version came along 600 years later, and the King Trump version came along 400 years after that.

How silly of me.

😂

No.

Most people see Trump as the worse candidate under any kniwn criteria, not the better one.

This will be shown once again in the popular vote in November.

No. My statement ("Trump's ability to convince millions of people that he's a godly, faith-based man is one of the great cons of all time") is 100% accurate.

Most of the claims I've seen are that Trump isn't Godly or of great faith, but that he's been chosen by God to do God's work. Comparisons to Cyrus abound (which I'm ignorant about).

Intended to be secular but says the year of our lord and I believe all state constitutions mention god

No.

Most people see Trump as the worse candidate under any kniwn criteria, not the better one.

This will be shown once again in the popular vote in November.
Uh no. Many people evaluate policies. Harris is a god awful candidate with a reflecting same

Oh come on. Are you sure you even know what is in the Bible?

Just how would you teach grade school students the incestuous message of the story of Lot and his daughters? It's part of the perfect scripture, isn't it? And, that state government requires the entire Bible in every classroom, right?

And how would you teach the story to 15-year-olds about King David's lust for Bathsheba that was so strong that he sent her husband, Uriah, into battle so that he would be killed, thus clearing the way for David to screw Bathsheba outside marriage?

School systems barely get permission to teach about good old-fashioned Missionary Position pregnancy between biological men and women. The state government obviously has no intention of teaching the entire Bible to its public school students.

So why does that state require this particular Bible, published by Trump?

donald_trump_smirk.jpg

Most of the claims I've seen are that Trump isn't Godly or of great faith, but that he's been chosen by God to do God's work. Comparisons to Cyrus abound (which I'm ignorant about).
It’s not even that for most people. It’s about policy. Its not really more complicated than that b

The idea that Trump has somehow conned MILLIONS of Christians into thinking he’s some sort of Christ like figure or even a man of faith is horseshit outside of the fevered dreams of guys like Bowl.

Last edited:
I don't challenge your faith at all, but I'd be shocked if your church went into detail as to Commandments 7 and. 10.

"Mommy, what does it mean to covet someone's wife? And, what is an immaculate conception?"

The stories about Lot's incest with his daughters and King David's extramarital lust for Bathsheba might require these Trump Bibles to be kept in the restricted sections of the school libraries, not in the classrooms,

Hell, didn't some of us pass around the National Geographics and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Editions?

Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Oh come on. Are you sure you even know what is in the Bible?

Just how would you teach grade school students the incestuous message of the story of Lot and his daughters? It's part of the perfect scripture, isn't it? And, that state government requires the entire Bible in every classroom, right?

And how would you teach the story to 15-year-olds about King David's lust for Bathsheba that was so strong that he sent her husband, Uriah, into battle so that he would be killed, thus clearing the way for David to screw Bathsheba outside marriage?

School systems barely get permission to teach about good old-fashioned Missionary Position pregnancy between biological men and women. The state government obviously has no intention of teaching the entire Bible to its public school students.

So why does that state require this particular Bible, published by Trump?

donald_trump_smirk.jpg
Good Lord, you're stupid.

It’s not even that for most people. It’s about policy. Its not really more complicated than that b

The idea that Trump has somehow conned MILLIONS of Christians into thinking he’s some sort of Christ like figure or even a man of faith is horseshit outside of the fevered dreams of guys like Bowl.
We already know the leftists here believe everything the media tells them. So they tell them Republicans think Trump is Christ and they actually believe we think that. They build up these weird characatures of anyone who supports Trump and they honestly believe it.

It's useless to play their stupid game. Laughing at them is the only way to deal with it.

We already know the leftists here believe everything the media tells them. So they tell them Republicans think Trump is Christ and they actually believe we think that. They build up these weird characatures of anyone who supports Trump and they honestly believe it.

It's useless to play their stupid game. Laughing at them is the only way to deal with it.
Watch the rallies. Trump
Said he was the 2nd most
Popular man in the world after
Jesus Christ. The “evangelicals” at the rally ate it up. He is a 2 bit con man that shouldn’t be allowed to run a 7 11

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT