ADVERTISEMENT

Trump couldn’t restrain himself 😡

Uhhh, this stuff has been said about Harris since she became VP. That it would intensify once she’s being talked about to replace Biden is just common sense.

It’s not fear.
It is 100% fear.

Ad hominem attacks are the last resort of people who are scared to death of being in a substantive conversation when they have no substance.

Oh and the misogyny/racism thing is mixed in as well. A black woman as president? Obama's treatment will look like they rolled out the red carpet and threw rose petals at his feet by comparison.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
  • Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
Ad hominem attacks are the last resort of people who are scared to death of being in a substantive conversation when they have no substance.
Indeed. To wit-
Oh and the misogyny/racism thing is mixed in as well. A black woman as president? Obama's treatment will look like they rolled out the red carpet and threw rose petals at his feet by comparison.

Reactions: jet812
And there aren’t with progressives? In the squad? No one is more racist than cori bush and half of blm etc. that’s America. Cuts both ways
I don't think I totally disagree with what you've said here, but you're not being honest with yourself if you don't think a fairly strong contingent of the MAGA cult would be nothing but nasty racists and misogynists toward her the entire time she would be president.

I'm not saying that presidents shouldn't have thick skin, but it'll be pretty despicable what a vocal minority of people will lob at her. Just look at some of the crap Obama had to put up with.

I don't think I totally disagree with what you've said here, but you're not being honest with yourself if you don't think a fairly strong contingent of the MAGA cult would be nothing but nasty racists and misogynists toward her the entire time she would be president.

I'm not saying that presidents shouldn't have thick skin, but it'll be pretty despicable what a vocal minority of people will lob at her. Just look at some of the crap Obama had to put up with.
Of course.

Reactions: Ohio Guy
One thing is certain at this point - they really want Biden to stay in the race. It may well be they are afraid that Harris will replace Biden. Trump and his MAGA-nauts have a history of attacking those they consider threats. Examples are just about every primary candidate in 2016 and 2020, every former Trump loyalist who gets on the bad side of Trump, and every political opponent. I'd say that isn't normal behavior, but it is normal for them.
If they are attacking every political opponent, then attacking Harris is just standard operating procedure. Technically anyone you run against is a potential threat but I don't think they are sitting around saying, "You know what, when matched against most Democrats, it would be really terrible if Harris was the opponent...."

They want Biden to stay in because he is a corpse.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Of course.
And to take it a step further, I'll go on record saying that if Biden does step down, she's not my first choice to replace him. She actually does have as impressive political resume as any recent presidential nominee, but for one reason or another, she hasn't been a standout as VP.

It has merit. Not every MAGA cultist is racist, but there sure are a lot of racists in the MAGA cult.
It's amazing how the Trumpers cannot comprehend simple Venn diagrams

Not all Trumpers are racists, but most racists are Trumpers.
Not all Trumpers are misogynists, but most misogynists are Trumpers.
Not all Trumpers are mouth-breathing low IQ morons, but most mouth-breathing low IQ morons are Trumpers.

Not all Trumpers are mouth-breathing low IQ morons, but most mouth-breathing low IQ morons are Trumpers.
Ha...this has been posted before, but seems apt to accompany your post:

D_D_SloXUAA2MzZ.jpg

Why do you exclude people of color from your assessments? I’d agree that most white racists are Trumpers, but that doesn’t take into account black racists, of which there are many, & would venture to say a Venn diagram would have many, probably most of them as Dems.

Edited to remind everyone that NOBODY gets it wrong more than OS, but looks like Ohio Guy wants some of that juice too…

Last edited:
Please outline how it’s unique relative to what others have been doing for 200+ years.
It's extremely tedious and shouldn't be necessary to explain something so obvious to someone who should have enough intelligence to see it himself. Has ANY politician ever acted like Trump and called is opponents stuff like "birdbrain," "DeSanctimonious," "Coco Chow," "Slow Joe," and on and on? Could you see Reagan doing it? Has anyone else done it to that extent? The answer is obviously NO. It's undignified. It's not Presidential. It's juvenile. MAGA-nauts follow his lead.

Then there are the personal attacks like attacking the looks of his opponents or their spouses. There's the constant lying about those that got on his bad size, even the Republicans. There's the attacking of our institutions like the FBI and CIA which is filled predominately with conservatives and Republicans as are many law enforcement organizations. There's the disrespect to the military - there has never been a Republican President or candidate for President less liked than Trump. I know you guys eat this stuff up with a spoon, but you're eating up lies and incivility.

There have of course been political attacks over the years, but the US has not seen anything like this. It's an embarrassment to my party and to the country. These are the kinds of things politicians in third world countries do.

You don’t think the same can be said of a portion of the Dem party? Blm? Progressives? Please. Maga men will put you on the sidewalk. Ride your tricycle through riviera beach after dark and see what the racists there do to you. The ones who the Dem party pander to. I’m amazed at how far removed from reality some of you in college settings are. Like you still have the impressionable mind of an undergraduate

And to take it a step further, I'll go on record saying that if Biden does step down, she's not my first choice to replace him. She actually does have as impressive political resume as any recent presidential nominee, but for one reason or another, she hasn't been a standout as VP.
Getting elected as a Democrat in San Francisco and California isn't really a huge accomplishment. The biggest obstacle to Democrats winning in San Francisco and California is the primary. You generally need support from the money and insiders to do well in primaries in most states. Which is where the criticism of her lies. In her defense, the men who get in those spots often have a similar business model with a different "product".

She hasn't stood out as VP because she isn't a stand out candidate.

It is 100% fear.

It's extremely tedious and shouldn't be necessary to explain something so obvious to someone who should have enough intelligence to see it himself. Has ANY politician ever acted like Trump and called is opponents stuff like "birdbrain," "DeSanctimonious," "Coco Chow," "Slow Joe," and on and on? Could you see Reagan doing it? Has anyone else done it to that extent? The answer is obviously NO. It's undignified. It's not Presidential. It's juvenile. MAGA-nauts follow his lead.

Then there are the personal attacks like attacking the looks of his opponents or their spouses. There's the constant lying about those that got on his bad size, even the Republicans. There's the attacking of our institutions like the FBI and CIA which is filled predominately with conservatives and Republicans as are many law enforcement organizations. There's the disrespect to the military - there has never been a Republican President or candidate for President less liked than Trump. I know you guys eat this stuff up with a spoon, but you're eating up lies and incivility.

There have of course been political attacks over the years, but the US has not seen anything like this. It's an embarrassment to my party and to the country. These are the kinds of things politicians in third world countries do.
So you didn’t read the article. Got it.
Here’s another

Last edited:
The stereotype, labeling, fighting, here is beyond comical, and more in the lines of clinical it's all making sense now.

You guys?

I don’t believe I’ve ever said ANYTHING about Kamala Harris.

But I drink some so I could be wrong.
GOAT is in back peddling mode, so it’s time for him to start with the racist, sexist, etc attacks, because their’s no way anyone could have legitimate reasons to question HIS folks other than these nefarious motives…

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa
GOAT is in back peddling mode, so it’s time for him to start with the racist, sexist, etc attacks, because their’s no way anyone could have legitimate reasons to question HIS folks other than these nefarious motives…
Don't be ridiculous. Kamala isn't my folks. I dislike her intensely. I'm just talking politics now.

This is really a bunch of BS. I have come to agree with you on many things anti-Trump but this is hogwash.

There are, on a per capita basis, just as many anti-white African American racists as there are white anti-whatever racists if not more based on the complete anti-whiteness takeover on the progressive side.

And I’m pretty sure if I looked up which people commit the most crimes against women, it won’t say what you think it says. Ah never mind I looked it up and I was right.

Take your incorrect generalizations and shove them.

You don’t think the same can be said of a portion of the Dem party? Blm? Progressives? Please. Maga men will put you on the sidewalk. Ride your tricycle through riviera beach after dark and see what the racists there do to you. The ones who the Dem party pander to. I’m amazed at how far removed from reality some of you in college settings are. Like you still have the impressionable mind of an undergraduate
White conservative males are some of the least racist humans to ever exist. The entire narrative is bullshit and people should stop entertaining it. It’s why stupid people like OS , TMP, and Ohio parrot it all the time. Democrat's are openly racist and don’t give a shit, which is how the party has always operated.

White conservative males are some of the least racist humans to ever exist. The entire narrative is bullshit and people should stop entertaining it. It’s why stupid people like OS , TMP, and Ohio parrot it all the time. Democrat's are openly racist and don’t give a shit, which is how the party has always operated.
It’s why so often I think the tasks the Dream Team are charged with are just too great. It’s not only explaining policy and administration it’s explaining sociology, psychology, and often trying to reprogram those who have been brainwashed. As I said from the genesis if we can reach one person it’s been worth it.

This is really a bunch of BS. I have come to agree with you on many things anti-Trump but this is hogwash.

There are, on a per capita basis, just as many anti-white African American racists as there are white anti-whatever racists if not more based on the complete anti-whiteness takeover on the progressive side.

And I’m pretty sure if I looked up which people commit the most crimes against women, it won’t say what you think it says. Ah never mind I looked it up and I was right.

Take your incorrect generalizations and shove them.
He, aloha, hick, bowl , zeke and Ohio are all stage 5 victims

You guys?

I don’t believe I’ve ever said ANYTHING about Kamala Harris.

But I drink some so I could be wrong.
I have said I don't find her particularly bright...then again I also said she should be President right now after the debate. These guys all know that Harris wouldn't be even their 20th choice and the reasons why are the same reasons why she gets criticism from the right. Her past is going to be brought up and be fair game. Her achievements are pretty sparse. She says and does dumb sh** on a regular basis and that is in a spot that has historically been one that mostly resides outside the public eye (other than Darth Cheney).

She would be a better option right now than Joe because I truly believe he is only there for a few hours a day (if that) but when you expand the field by even just 1 or 2 people, she starts falling quickly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT