ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

My wife refuses to watch or listen to Trump so I had to record it and watch it after she went to bed. I’m usually up until about midnight anyway.

I’m much younger than you, geezer.
Mommy put you to bed? You never have an original thought that hasn't been regurgitated by MSM. Election interference by the 51 "elites". They need to be charged and pensions taken away.

Reactions: DANC
Mommy put you to bed? You never have an original thought that hasn't been regurgitated by MSM. Election interference by the 51 "elites". They need to be charged and pensions taken away.
So we have another boneheaded butthurt MAGA-diot here! Or are you a returnee? In any case, none of you are capable of forming an original thought or opinion. You can only regurgitate what Trump and his boneheaded sycophants say. Move along. You’re certainly going to be boring.

The cross tabs are interesting.

New Jersey’s Latino population leans left of national Latino numbers, and they are a large chuck of the state’s Catholic demographic.

Catholics will include Italians (probably the most conservative voting bloc in NJ), Latinos, Irish and Polish. Protestants will include Blacks and WASPs. Jews lean Democratic, but there is a growing ultra-Orthodox population in Lakewood that is going to drag statewide Jewish numbers to the right. Other/nonreligious will include Asians and secular whites-both large groups in NJ as well

Welcome, you are going to feel some heat from our toot toot guy, but you are loved here. Toot toot is playing a shell game that has already been debunked. You will find that only super far left progressives defend him. That is how republican Toot is. Think about that.

If he takes this and makes this a pillar of his platform, this would be big. Not only for the workers who receive tips as a large part of their compensation, but also for those businesses required to track and account for tip income for their employees.

Welcome, you are going to feel some heat from our toot toot guy, but you are loved here. Toot toot is playing a shell game that has already been debunked. You will find that only super far left progressives defend him. That is how republican Toot is. Think about that.
Trumpster doe NOT equal Republican and Republican does NOT equal Trumpster. I shouldn’t have to explain this to you over and over as if you’re a slow child.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT