ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Voter fraud has a legal meaning and that’s not it:

It’s politics. The Trump campaign was using the laptop as an October Surprise. The Post story which misrepresented email contents was the start of that.

The letter signed by the 51 former intel officials was the Biden campaign’s political counter to that.

Politics both ways.
The Trump campaign was not colluding with the government, which is the difference.

I can understand why you want to leave that part out, but it's the entire point.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
The Trump campaign was not colluding with the government, which is the difference.

I can understand why you want to leave that part out, but it's the entire point.

There was no collusion with Trump’s government before the election to harm Trump. You believe the most nonsensical and illogical things.

CIA employees did. And the CIA knew it was real and said nothing.

That doesn’t say what you think it says. It doesn’t prove your assertion. Not at all. You just aren’t going to stop lying or you just don’t understand what you’re reading. Stop.

That doesn’t say what you think it says. It doesn’t prove your assertion. Not at all. You just aren’t going to stop lying or you just don’t understand what you’re reading. Stop.
It absolutely proves it. You have produced no argument or evidence that shows otherwise.

Reactions: Mas-sa-suta
CIA contractors were involved so, yes, there was Collusion between the CIA and Biden campaign.
It absolutely proves it. You have produced no argument or evidence that shows otherwise.
I’ll type slow. It doesn’t prove it. Not at all. I’ll explain it, but I know you’ll choose to remain ignorant. Many former heads of intelligence and other agencies are placed on advice and consultion contracts. They’re not working as intel grunts doing day to day analysis. They get called occasionally to provide advice or to consult with senior officials in the agency. They only get paid on those occasions. The contract also facilitates paying their travel. These people, many of them Republicans, were highly unlikely to have seen any reports on the laptop. Absent any evidence to the contrary, they didn’t know more than what they said in the letter. You can thank me for providing you some education.

Incidentally, it’s a bad look that some were on retainer, but it does not prove any collusion between the Biden campaign and Trump’s intelligence services.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MrBing and DANC
I’ll type slow. It doesn’t prove it. Not at all. I’ll explain it, but I know you’ll choose to remain ignorant. Many former heads of intelligence and other agencies are placed on advice and consultion contracts. They’re not working as intel grunts doing day to day analysis. They get called occasionally to provide advise or to consult with senior officials in the agency. They only get paid on those occasions. The contract also facilitates paying their travel. These people, many of them Republicans, were highly unlikely to have seen any reports on the laptop. Absent any evidence to the contrary they didn’t know more than what they said in the letter. You can thank me for providing you some education.

Incidentally, it’s a bad look that some were on retainer, but it does not prove any collusion between the Biden campaign and Trump’s intelligence services.
So naive.......

Making excuses is not educating. They were CIA contractors, paid by the CIA. You can make excuses all day, but it doesn't change those facts.
I explained how those contracts work, and you chose to remain ignorant. I have contractors where I work - do you think they know everything we've got going on? Of course they don't. I would ask you to stop being stupid, but it's not possible for you to stop. Fact.

The Director of National Intelligence, who the head of every intelligence agency works for, went on TV and said the intelligence agencies didn't have any evidence that Hunter's laptop was part of a Russian influence operation. Also a fact.

I’ll type slow. It doesn’t prove it. Not at all. I’ll explain it, but I know you’ll choose to remain ignorant. Many former heads of intelligence and other agencies are placed on advice and consultion contracts. They’re not working as intel grunts doing day to day analysis. They get called occasionally to provide advice or to consult with senior officials in the agency. They only get paid on those occasions. The contract also facilitates paying their travel. These people, many of them Republicans, were highly unlikely to have seen any reports on the laptop. Absent any evidence to the contrary, they didn’t know more than what they said in the letter. You can thank me for providing you some education.

...it's a bad look'.....

That illustrates your utter mendacity, seeking to reduce the collusion throughout the surveillance monster to the level of ' a bad look'..
Obvious conspiracy to defraud the American citizen of his right to representative government.

...it's a bad look'.....

That illustrates your utter mendacity, seeking to reduce the collusion throughout the surveillance monster to the level of ' a bad look'..
Obvious conspiracy to defraud the American citizen of his right to representative government.
Once again, you jump to the most implausible conspiracy theories without any actual evidence. You don't have a logical thought in your head.

Once again, you jump to the most implausible conspiracy theories without any actual evidence. You don't have a logical thought in your head.
You're not very good at this, are you? Former government security apparatchiks on media retainers is 'a bad look'.

Maybe they were 'gratuities'

No conspiracy, glowie, just your repetitive propaganda whitewash job, as always.

You're not very good at this, are you? Former government security apparatchiks on media retainers is 'a bad look'.

Maybe they were 'gratuities'

No conspiracy, glowie, just your repetitive propaganda whitewash job, as always.
You aren’t good at anything concerning this because you’re absolutely clueless.

“I'm starting to think that if he tones down his divisive rhetoric”

Name one thing Trump has ever toned down? He’s an old vengeful narcissist and that will only increase if re-elected. It will be a “scorched earth let’s get back at my enemies” term. You think there’s division now.
At least Trump is awake! God, what an embarrassment Biden is. We couldn't watch much more than 30 minutes or so. Biden's makeup was so bad he looked like you could just slip him in a casket.

I explained how those contracts work, and you chose to remain ignorant. I have contractors where I work - do you think they know everything we've got going on? Of course they don't. I would ask you to stop being stupid, but it's not possible for you to stop. Fact.

The Director of National Intelligence, who the head of every intelligence agency works for, went on TV and said the intelligence agencies didn't have any evidence that Hunter's laptop was part of a Russian influence operation. Also a fact.
They don't need to know everything that's going on. They were employed by the CIA.

The former intelligence agents don't work for DNI. The fact Ratcliffe said the intelligence agencies didn't have any evidence meant nothing to the media, who ran with it and was part of Biden's claims in the debate.

It's clear to anyone who is objective that government employees and former employees conspired to lie about the Hunter laptop just before the election. It's not even in doubt, so I have no idea what you're arguing.

They don't need to know everything that's going on. They were employed by the CIA.

The former intelligence agents don't work for DNI. The fact Ratcliffe said the intelligence agencies didn't have any evidence meant nothing to the media, who ran with it and was part of Biden's claims in the debate.

It's clear to anyone who is objective that government employees and former employees conspired to lie about the Hunter laptop just before the election. It's not even in doubt, so I have no idea what you're arguing.
You aren’t smart.

You are up way past your bedtime.

You and Joe need to eat some porridge and get put to bed.
My wife who is a moderate looked at me ten minutes and and said biden doesnt look or sound go good. That isnt good at all . She voted biden in 2020. Who knows who she votes this time but it was interesting comment

My wife who is a moderate looked at me ten minutes and and said biden doesnt look or sound go good. That isnt good at all . She voted biden in 2020. Who knows who she votes this time but it was interesting comment
He looked like a ghost

You are up way past your bedtime.

You and Joe need to eat some porridge and get put to bed.
My wife refuses to watch or listen to Trump so I had to record it and watch it after she went to bed. I’m usually up until about midnight anyway.

I’m much younger than you, geezer.

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT