ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Trump says a lot of things.

He posted subsequently to the axios story and didn’t deny the story.

The way he softened his abortion position (which is a work of art) tells me he has some serious advisers helping him.
You’re almost as obsequious as dmb at times, a work of art…
And again making excuses for his lies….” He says a lot of things. “ We call that lying.
Principles, morals, ethics, values….something the Republican Party is lacking these days. Sad.

Reactions: IU_Hickory
Add every single person in his administration as the same, no one with any principles or integrity will work for him now. They saw what happened to those that did in 2016.
You’re almost as obsequious as dmb at times, a work of art…
And again making excuses for his lies….” He says a lot of things. “ We call that lying.
Principles, morals, ethics, values….something the Republican Party is lacking these days. Sad.
OMG you're comedy gold. Keep posting

• Love
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Cheney is almost single-handedly responsible for the 21st century fracking boom and subsequent American energy boom. He did that from the VP office. Recall the liberal crying and moaning about Cheney’s super secret energy meetings? Fracking was the result. I don’t think any VP did so much.

My vote for the post 1990 fracking boom goes to "Father of Fracking" George P. Mitchell and his company Mitchell Energy and Development.

Granted Halliburton had been in the fracking business since 1949 and Cheney was CEO of Halliburton in 1995.

However, many would say Mitchell and his company gave us the modern fracking improvements which made the boom we have today.

Last edited:
Tim Scott is already auditioning. Last week, when asked he refused to say if he would accept election results. How sad is that it would be an instant deal breaker for VP, if one would say he/she would accept election results. This is what you’ve wrought.

The Truth since GHWB period. That guy was the biggest sellout of all. CIA bitch and ruined the entire pub party. There are no more pubs. There's dems and maga that's it, and if you believe anything else you're a fool.

“Uniparty” is a MAGA tell.

GHWB is a very underrated President. If he had beaten Clinton we’d probably be a much better country today and we’re already a great country.

• Wow
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

GHWB is a very underrated President. If he had beaten Clinton we’d probably be a much better country today and we’re already a great country.
Its not hard to figure aloha...Just look at who votes for the BS bills. NO PUB would ever approve this sh!t! Don't even try arguing that one you will look foolish doing so.

Its not hard to figure aloha...Just look at who votes for the BS bills. NO PUB would ever approve this sh!t! Don't even try arguing that one you will look foolish doing so.
You have to be specific. What bills? The MAGAs refuse to vote for anything unless it’s 100 percent MAGA. Since they’re a minority within the GOP, but powerful because of current rules, are willing to settle for nothing at all rather something they like in a bill. They’re fools that can’t ever govern. They’re dooming the GOP to failure nationally. They’re fools who appeal to fools.

Tim Scott is already auditioning. Last week, when asked he refused to say if he would accept election results. How sad is that it would be an instant deal breaker for VP, if one would say he/she would accept election results. This is what you’ve wrought.
What I’ve brought? Are you f*cking kidding?

Marc Elias and the Dems have made sure that we can never ever have a perceived reliable election again. Illegal immigrants need only check a box in some states and bingo they are registered to vote. Early voting and non-identification have stripped voting of reliability. Even if deliberate fraud isn’t proven, fraud is much easier to accomplish now than ever. And much of it will be difficult or impossible to detect.

Purple finger voting is more reliable than what the you Dems have given us.

What I’ve brought? Are you f*cking kidding?

Marc Elias and the Dems have made sure that we can never ever have a perceived reliable election again. Illegal immigrants need only check a box in some states and bingo they are registered to vote. Early voting and non-identification have stripped voting of reliability. Even if deliberate fraud isn’t proven, fraud is much easier to accomplish now than ever. And much of it will be difficult or impossible to detect.

Purple finger voting is more reliable than what the you Dems have given us.
We have more voter ID requirements than 20 years ago, even 10 years ago.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
I’ve been hanging in to this thought ever since Haley backed out. The issues now are way bigger than the temporary Trump personality effect on politics. Haley represents solid leadership for the long term.

Haley has been pretty quiet about Trump lately. Maybe there are quiet negotiations underway. I think Trump knows teaming with Haley is a winner.
Why would her alleged "solid leadership" matter?

As VP she couldn't overrule any of his idiocy.

Clinton and GHWB ended up as pals.

These days it is hard to imagine presidents and pols in general from different political parties being friends.

Worse of all, the body politic is showing signs of reflecting this mutual animosity.

Will Happy Thanksgiving family dinners become a thing of the past ?

Trump said he doesn’t need Haley or her supporters. One of Trump’s many flaws is he’s never been, or tried to be, President for all Americans. He’s President for his base and the rest of America can suck it. Basically.
Who’s Biden representing right now in dumping Israel? The nutty squad, left wing anti American professors and students and Islamic Terrorists in this country that want America to fall. That’s a winning list.

Clinton and GHWB ended up as pals.

These days it is hard to imagine presidents and pols in general from different political parties being friends.

Worse of all, the body politic is showing signs of reflecting this mutual animosity.

Will Happy Thanksgiving family dinners become a thing of the past ?
Throw GWB in there and Obama. They are all pals and all part of the same agenda. It's not rocket science, but it is to some.

Throw GWB in there and Obama. They are all pals and all part of the same agenda. It's not rocket science, but it is to some.

Do understand there is a recent trend of political thinking which firmly believes Trump represents a new approach that takes us in a new direction.

A direction which runs contrary to those of GHWB, Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Biden.

As I have said all too frequently at The Cooler. If the new direction is too divisive our democracy will simply become completely dysfunctional.

Same as when rockets don't fly if the parts don't function in unison. Now, how's that for rocket science ? :)

Last edited:
Who’s Biden representing right now in dumping Israel? The nutty squad, left wing anti American professors and students and Islamic Terrorists in this country that want America to fall. That’s a winning list.

No one is "dumping Israel." All Biden is doing currently is telling Bibi he's not going to get any 2000 lb. bombs that will flatten a block to use in an urban warfare scenario.

@BadWakeboarder said no fat chicks.
Cmon man IDC. I mean she's got grit and moxy. I mean a hot chick...In America? We can't have Kolinda or can we? Yea man lets do it!

Croatia_President_Bikini_Kolinda_Coco.jpeg

Do understand there is a recent trend of political thinking which firmly believes Trump represents a new approach that takes in a new direction.

A direction which runs contrary to those of GHWB, Clinton, GWB, Obama, and Biden.

As I have said all too frequently at The Cooler. If the new direction is too divisive our democracy will simply become completely dysfunctional.

Same as when rockets don't fly if the parts don't function in unison. Now, how's that for rocket science ? :)
It's a sixties direction when everyone was nuke scared and was ALL in on USA. LOL. Nice direction here though with divisive and I agree. Only divisive in a sense that America first doesn't work in this country anymore, but let's save everyone else while our country rots at its core is in full swing.

Bottom line...The people in charge now do not give a shit about this country its a little obvious. It's a power hungry group that the constitution was built against, however with our weapons against theirs??? Unless we hijack nukes and point them at DC we are powerless IMO. It's been a work in progress but it worked and took years. Take me back to when Eisenhower warned us, we should have done something then.

Reactions: DANC
It's a sixties direction when everyone was nuke scared and was ALL in on USA. LOL. Nice direction here though with divisive and I agree. Only divisive in a sense that America first doesn't work in this country anymore, but let's save everyone else while our country rots at its core is in full swing.

Bottom line...The people in charge now do not give a shit about this country its a little obvious. It's a power hungry group that the constitution was built against, however with our weapons against theirs??? Unless we hijack nukes and point them at DC we are powerless IMO. It's been a work in progress but it worked and took years. Take me back to when Eisenhower warned us, we should have done something then.
Powerless? Not a big fan of democracy, huh? Or is it only bad when you lose?

Do understand there is a recent trend of political thinking which firmly believes Trump represents a new approach that takes us in a new direction.

Trump also runs contrary to Washington, Adams, Lincoln, Eisenhower, and Reagan just to name a few.

Add every single person in his administration as the same, no one with any principles or integrity will work for him now. They saw what happened to those that did in 2016.
The biggest trouble maker that you will ever have to deal with, stares are you in the mirror every morning.

She's not talking to me right now, someone please tell my future wife what I posted.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Cmon man IDC. I mean she's got grit and moxy. I mean a hot chick...In America? We can't have Kolinda or can we? Yea man lets do it!

Croatia_President_Bikini_Kolinda_Coco.jpeg
OMG, that top would have been a war crime, back when David whipped Goliath's Ass with a rock! That would have nearly been, MLRS Mortar fire.

The uniparty ridiculousness. Getting along personally like mature adults doesn’t at all mean they agree on policies. They don’t and it’s stupid to think they do.

• Haha
The uniparty ridiculousness. Getting along personally like mature adults doesn’t at all mean they agree on policies. They don’t and it’s stupid to think they do.
I know that you think this, but the reality is. You all have assimilated into one party and you have to support that, via down playing it (gorilla dist, look over there, while you are distracted, we will overthrow all that you know and believe in). You have been a good warrior, but we understand your strategy and tactics now.
Sadly, you all have had 3-4 decades to dig defensive lines in. I'm not sure that the last stand of people, that kept this crap out of America for the last 250 years, will be able to defeat your entrenchments. I pray we can.
If you do end up winning this, it won't take long for people like you to figure out, you made a deal with the devil an were used as useful idiots. You are helping assure, mutual destruction. Not something I would want on my headstone.

I know that you think this, but the reality is. You all have assimilated into one party and you have to support that, via down playing it (gorilla dist, look over there, while you are distracted, we will overthrow all that you know and believe in). You have been a good warrior, but we understand your strategy and tactics now.
Sadly, you all have had 3-4 decades to dig defensive lines in. I'm not sure that the last stand of people, that kept this crap out of America for the last 250 years, will be able to defeat your entrenchments. I pray we can.
If you do end up winning this, it won't take long for people like you to figure out, you made a deal with the devil a were used as useful idiots. You are helping assure, mutual destruction. Not something I would want on my headstone.
LOL! You believe some strange, strange things in your alternate reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT