ADVERTISEMENT

Trump 2024!

Trumpsters were pushing RFK Jr., and now Trump sees him as a threat to him more than to Biden. Trump does what he does with all perceived threats - posts unhinged rants about them:

This is what public service actually looks like. All he’s facing and he’s thinking about others. How he can make their day better. #maga #selfless
Yes.

Plus, he provides gems like these that make Mother's Day gift buying easy...

61nulqf95YL._AC_SX679_.jpg

Will you cry for a week when Trump loses? I’m guessing a week minimum. I’ve never seen any man so devoted to another man. It’s really quite creepy.

He took a few weeks sabbatical after the 2022 mid terms. I suspect after Trump loses again he'll take a break then come back full throttle with more evidence of election fraud.

He took a few weeks sabbatical after the 2022 mid terms. I suspect after Trump loses again he'll take a break then come back full throttle with more evidence of election fraud.
When Trump wins, dbm is going to explode all over this forum so hard, we'll all need to go get Plan B.

Last edited:
Trumpsters were pushing RFK Jr., and now Trump sees him as a threat to him more than to Biden. Trump does what he does with all perceived threats - posts unhinged rants about them:

I assume RFK Jr is who you will vote for? For sure not Trump and no way you’d vote for Biden?

• Haha
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
Trump moves Haley off his blacklist.

This would be such a smart move by Trump. Especially if he’s set on picking a woman, Britt and Noem have taken themselves out of contention.
I’ve been hanging in to this thought ever since Haley backed out. The issues now are way bigger than the temporary Trump personality effect on politics. Haley represents solid leadership for the long term.

Haley has been pretty quiet about Trump lately. Maybe there are quiet negotiations underway. I think Trump knows teaming with Haley is a winner.

I’ve been hanging in to this thought ever since Haley backed out. The issues now are way bigger than the temporary Trump personality effect on politics. Haley represents solid leadership for the long term.

Haley has been pretty quiet about Trump lately. Maybe there are quiet negotiations underway. I think Trump knows teaming with Haley is a winner.
Trump said he doesn’t need Haley or her supporters. One of Trump’s many flaws is he’s never been, or tried to be, President for all Americans. He’s President for his base and the rest of America can suck it. Basically.

That’s too bad, but I understand it. My money is on Scott. He wants someone he can bowl over if need be. Haley to me, appears to have more of a backbone than Scott or Rubio. Definitely Stefanik.
Wanted as Trump’s running mate: a weak kneed unprincipled wussie who will be as loyal as a lap dog to Trump. That’s truly inspirational!

I mean…… that’s kind of the VP’s role unless your name is Dick Cheney.

The President should get the final say.
Not really. You think GHWB, Gore, Cheney (you conceded that one) and Biden fit that description as VPs? Even Harris and Quayle don’t, I don’t think any of those do. It’s a unique job description for a Trump VP. It seems to be in the job descriptions for all second term appointees of Trump.

Of course the President gets the final say, but their job is to provide their opinions to the President before he makes those decisions.

Not really. You thing GHWB, Gore, Cheney (you conceded that one) and Biden fit that description as VPs? Even Harris doesn’t, I don’t think any of those do. It’s a unique job description for a Trump VP. It seems to be in the job descriptions for all second term appointees of Trump.
Yes Harris and Biden were/ are both completely superfluous as VP’s.

Clinton did what he wanted while Gore was on the side babbling about sea levels.

Trump said he doesn’t need Haley or her supporters. One of Trump’s many flaws is he’s never been, or tried to be, President for all Americans. He’s President for his base and the rest of America can suck it. Basically.
Trump says a lot of things.

He posted subsequently to the axios story and didn’t deny the story.

The way he softened his abortion position (which is a work of art) tells me he has some serious advisers helping him.

The way he softened his abortion position (which is a work of art) tells me he has some serious advisers helping him.
That he softened his position on abortion to something previously unacceptable to a significant number of his hardcore base without losing them tells us a lot too. That many that were for total abortion bands no echo his new position tells us even more about them.

He does appear to be approaching this campaign much more pragmatically.

Came out this week and endorsed early voting, mail in, etc. Truth social helps humongously in that his tirades go largely overlooked. Much more of a ground operation than last time (though still dwarfed by the Democrats).

Not really. You think GHWB, Gore, Cheney (you conceded that one) and Biden fit that description as VPs? Even Harris and Quayle don’t, I don’t think any of those do. It’s a unique job description for a Trump VP. It seems to be in the job descriptions for all second term appointees of Trump.

Of course the President gets the final say, but their job is to provide their opinions to the President before he makes those decisions.
Cheney is almost single-handedly responsible for the 21st century fracking boom and subsequent American energy boom. He did that from the VP office. Recall the liberal crying and moaning about Cheney’s super secret energy meetings? Fracking was the result. I don’t think any VP did so much.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
Wanted as Trump’s running mate: a weak kneed unprincipled wussie who will be as loyal as a lap dog to Trump. That’s truly inspirational!
Add every single person in his administration as the same, no one with any principles or integrity will work for him now. They saw what happened to those that did in 2016.

• Haha
Reactions: DDE-6-20-23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT