ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

giphy.gif
Lol....was the media lying about Hunters laptop a conspiracy theory too? Or what about the fake Russian Dossier?.....another conspiracy theory...how many times do the "conspiracy theory's" have to come true before you realize you are stupid?

Reactions: IUSUMMERS
Lol....was the media lying about Hunters laptop a conspiracy theory too? Or what about the fake Russian Dossier?.....another conspiracy theory...how many times do the "conspiracy theory's" have to come true before you realize you are stupid?

Dude it’s a transcript. It’s not susceptible to a conspiracy theory. It says what it says.

If you hit it, get it checked.
200w.gif

If you hit it, get it checked.
200w.gif
Haha...perfect response from a dem. Can never just admit you are dumb when faced with facts. Also..."a joke like Vivek"?....really....you are supporting the VP with the lowest approval rating in history (28%) who also did not receive 1 vote for president in 2020,and still not one vote in 2024. Please send more memes showing how dems react when facts smack them in the face....I love it.

Haha...perfect response from a dem. Can never just admit you are dumb when faced with facts. Also..."a joke like Vivek"?....really....you are supporting the VP with the lowest approval rating in history (28%) who also did not receive 1 vote for president in 2020,and still not one vote in 2024. Please send more memes showing how dems react when facts smack them in the face....I love it.
I'm concerned about your brain trauma because it's impossible for anybody to legitimately be as stupid as you.

Vivek favorability = 24.2%

Kamala favorability = 47.3%

This is the part where you say something idiotic about state media, sheep, and rigged because you don't recognize the joke is on you.

You realize Trump has nothing to do with project 2025,correct? He has been president already. They are trying to scare their sheep,and it's working. Fool
Fool, his name is mentioned 312 times, The writers and the footnotes are from Vance and trumps minions. B4 you come at me, learn what the hell you are talking about. Get some damn knowledge.

You’re full of crap. And Trump hasn’t adopted it.

I doubt seriously that you’ve read the entire 920 page book.
I doubt seriously you don't know shit. You are in a cult with your head buried in the sand. trump wants a whitebread world and you are in it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT