ADVERTISEMENT

Trump’s Attempt to Rig Nebraska

As a side note, did you know that the word, "gullible", is not in the dictionary?
My point exactly. If you guys would listen to real news,instead of State media,you wouldn't be so ignorant. Just like the transcripts from Jan 6. Three days prior,Trump told Milly, "do whatever it takes,but make sure it's a safe event"....yet media won't tell you that. You guys are laughable.

• Haha
Reactions: Bulk VanderHuge
Vance will destroy Walz but MSM including the Moderators will mitigate the damages.

The Republican Party should never agree to another debate hosted by MSM.

Going forward they should demand one Moderator be picked by Pubs and one by Dems.
They’ll tout how “folksy” he is. See sobester’s post about if gaming with him or some nonsense. Policy doesn’t matter to some of these folks, just feelz.

Reactions: stollcpa
Stupid per usual. Endlessly hyper partisan mindless brainwashed cult dolt

What life must look like through the eyes of someone so dumb
Me? What happened to Desantis' candidacy after you so brilliantly predicted he would be the Republican nominee?

[This space reserved for childish response.]

Me? What happened to Desantis' candidacy after you so brilliantly predicted he would be the Republican nominee?

[This space reserved for childish response.]
I have no idea if I predicted that however he would make a far better president than trump or Harris

Haha...proven wrong so quickly. Also ..if you don't believe me about the debate...look it up. They gave her everything. Are you mad that it proves everything is rigged for dems?...DTS is running rampant....lmao. why doesn't it bother you that they make you look stupid?
Is anyone besides Trump responsible for Trump's lengthy, impassioned rant on national TV about people eating dogs and cats?

Harris and trump aren’t in the same stratosphere as Desantis in terms of intelligence and competence.

Harris should run a local urban league and trump should just be an old golfer hitting on cart chicks
If that's true, you have no business supporting an organization like the Republican party.

Why debate on CNN. He would debate on FOX but Kamala would have no part of that. She might have to explain why she flips for votes.
What a concept. She'd have to explain a lot more than that. Trump debates in an adverse environment where the Airhead beetch gives no answers on a decent policy. How did she dominate the debate? By making faces (she is already a vomit inducing person) at Trump to make him rant. My dog has enough brains to do that.

Maybe the next debate should be moderated by Dave Smith or Kennedy or anyone else with a Podcast. They have Trump, Airhead Beetch, and chase Oliver all participate. No ABC, Fox, MSNBC or CNN.

Have you read the entire Project 2025 document?
yes, it would send me back to the 1940s, banning blk books, kill public schools, kill civil and voting rights, replacing govt jobs which hire more blk people with trump cronies, killing blk history, destroy womens rights. White people will have the rule of law. police will have no accountability for police abuse, or mass deportation whether legal or illegal. These are just a few .Blk people will become second-class citizens.

yes, it would send me back to the 1940s, banning blk books, kill public schools, kill civil and voting rights, replacing govt jobs which hire more blk people with trump cronies, killing blk history, destroy womens rights. White people will have the rule of law. police will have no accountability for police abuse, or mass deportation whether legal or illegal. These are just a few .Blk people will become second-class citizens.
You realize Trump has nothing to do with project 2025,correct? He has been president already. They are trying to scare their sheep,and it's working. Fool

Why debate on CNN. He would debate on FOX but Kamala would have no part of that. She might have to explain why she flips for votes.

Wrong. Trump is refusing a Fox debate.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT