ADVERTISEMENT

Truly disgusted

in case you haven’t been paying attention they are working and the employers are thrilled have them
Then why does the dumb bitch want to steal Americans money and give to all these immigrants welfare to live in the US. There is no country like the US for opportunity. Nobody or any race is inhibited in the opportunities that exist. Immigrants should be properly vetted and criteria 1 should be they do not get free money. Dumb bitch is a puppet toeing the company line of the Dems and warheads that now form that party.

Then why does the dumb bitch want to steal Americans money and give to all these immigrants welfare to live in the US. There is no country like the US for opportunity. Nobody or any race is inhibited in the opportunities that exist. Immigrants should be properly vetted and criteria 1 should be they do not get free money. Dumb bitch is a puppet toeing the company line of the Dems and warheads that now form that party.
Just like Trump. Let’s resort to name calling by referring to “dumb bitch”. You might actually be able to provide a valid point if wrote like a competent adult

Just like Trump. Let’s resort to name calling by referring to “dumb bitch”. You might actually be able to provide a valid point if wrote like a competent adult
He's not talking to competent adults...why should he speak like he is? If you are too dumb to see that the media has forced their own opinion on the public(and a false narrative at that) then you are not competent,and no one is obligated to give the respect that comes with speaking to you maturely. Obviously you lack logic,why should anyone not think dem supporters have the intelligence level of a moron?...that's a you problem

He's not talking to competent adults...why should he speak like he is? If you are too dumb to see that the media has forced their own opinion on the public(and a false narrative at that) then you are not competent,and no one is obligated to give the respect that comes with speaking to you maturely. Obviously you lack logic,why should anyone not think dem supporters have the intelligence level of a moron?...that's a you problem
Serious question. Are you in the early stages of dementia?

Dems bad. Trump’s shlong scrumptious!!! Now do I have the intelligence you long for ??

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
I doubt you know any Biblical scholars, let alone any 'well learned' ones. It's obvious you have nothing to do with Christianity.
Take a minute and think about eternity in Hell.
It appears to be your destiny.
Can you demonstrate that you "know any Biblical scholars" or "any 'well learned' ones"?
Serious question. Are you in the early stages of dementia?
i don't think so -- it looks like he's always been this way. Nothing new is developing in his head.

The fact that you have a problem with me doing it,but don't have a problem when it's done by people who believe the same idiocy as yourself,speaks volumes about your character,and nullifies anything you say as more dumbass dem BS. Don't care.
Lifelong, grow up.

Your post claims nobody can criticize you unless they first have already criticized all the other "people who believe the same idiocy as yourself."

There simply is no rule like that.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
What is Kamalas "track record" and what are her "overwhelming leadership qualities".?..This should be good.
You guys claim she is the same as Biden. But everyone knows that vice presidents are not required to be clones of their president.

Haven't you heard about how much Mike Pence differed from Trump?

YAWN. Boring.

Next time, say something original that dazzles the whole world (if you can).

You guys claim she is the same as Biden. But everyone knows that vice presidents are not required to be clones of their president.

Haven't you heard about how much Mike Pence differed from Trump?
She said she wouldn’t change a thing from Biden. You’ve been told this before. Are you hickory?

Dems bad. Trump’s shlong scrumptious!!! Now do I have the intelligence you long for ??
Theres the 12 year old I knew was in there. The problem is...I'm not a Trump fan. In fact,I used to tell people to quit bitching about Obama(I didn't follow politics enough to know how bad he was). The media bs,is what turned me against dem tyranny. It could be a blind monkey for all I care,as long as it wasn't a blind monkey from the democrat party,I would still vote for them.
Democrats talk about how bad Trump is...how mean Trump is...and how they are for the American people. So why is it then,that as soon as they get into office,everything gets worse for people? If the democrat party is the party looking out for minorities for the past 80 years....why is there still so much work to do? Do any of you actually believe that these politicians actually care about the people? If so,you are truly gullible. They have used your emotions,as a way of getting your vote. The #'s prove it. Women(who tend to be more centralized around emotion while making decisions) are polling 7 points higher than men,for dems,and it's been that way for the last 3(including this one) elections. They run the same bs playbook,and you idiots keep falling for it. That's why only sissy men support dems in the first place. Real men don't have time for bs. Good try though....sissy.

This is the real world. People say things to demonstrate how they feel about a topic,or person. Who are you to curb what they feel or say? Hypocrite. Stop with the "he's mean" little kid pathetic bs
I have been properly chastised. I’ll probably change my mind now since you’ve so eloquently pointed out the error of my ways. I’m shocked as a sissy man I’ve been able to survive in this cruel world as long as I have. Thank goodness my wife is an alpha who protects me

• Haha
Reactions: Hoopsdoc1978
Don't you know it is ok to call Trump Hitler and say that he and Vance are weird? But you can not call Harris dumb or Walz strange? Even though there is plenty of evidence in support of the facts.
WTH are you rambling about? All of the above is true and fair game. They all suck

Don't you know it is ok to call Trump Hitler and say that he and Vance are weird? But you can not call Harris dumb or Walz strange? Even though there is plenty of evidence in support of the facts.
I do think it’s hypocritical that, at least on this board, every single sordid detail of Trumps sex life is explored in GREAT detail but even a single mention of Kamala’s will get your post deleted and possibly get you banned.

I do think it’s hypocritical that, at least on this board, every single sordid detail of Trumps sex life is explored in GREAT detail but even a single mention of Kamala’s will get your post deleted and possibly get you banned.
It’s because Trump is so much hotter

Theres the 12 year old I knew was in there. The problem is...I'm not a Trump fan. In fact,I used to tell people to quit bitching about Obama(I didn't follow politics enough to know how bad he was). The media bs,is what turned me against dem tyranny. It could be a blind monkey for all I care,as long as it wasn't a blind monkey from the democrat party,I would still vote for them.
Democrats talk about how bad Trump is...how mean Trump is...and how they are for the American people. So why is it then,that as soon as they get into office,everything gets worse for people? If the democrat party is the party looking out for minorities for the past 80 years....why is there still so much work to do? Do any of you actually believe that these politicians actually care about the people? If so,you are truly gullible. They have used your emotions,as a way of getting your vote. The #'s prove it. Women(who tend to be more centralized around emotion while making decisions) are polling 7 points higher than men,for dems,and it's been that way for the last 3(including this one) elections. They run the same bs playbook,and you idiots keep falling for it. That's why only sissy men support dems in the first place. Real men don't have time for bs. Good try though....sissy.
Shorter IQ77: "I'm scared of women."

I have been properly chastised. I’ll probably change my mind now since you’ve so eloquently pointed out the error of my ways. I’m shocked as a sissy man I’ve been able to survive in this cruel world as long as I have. Thank goodness my wife is an alpha who protects me
No...you won't. You are too weak in the mind to actually consider the fact that you have been manipulated,regardless of how obvious it is to a logically thinking person.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT