ADVERTISEMENT

Tri Delts?

I can copy the petition that is running right now if you'd like, that actually says the girls aren't really clear on what happened. Just saw a copy of it . Admittedly , it's a strange situation. But as I said, one of the things I know is pairing with frats that were kicked offf campus, and everyone knows you can't do that. It's a big liability, which everything is about these days.

Who did they pair with who was kicked off? For L5 or Homecoming?
I don't think either one of those... they have pairs several nights a week. Probably ATO's Delts, and Phi Psi, maybe Sammy.

just read that the Tri Delts have a few days to be out of the house.

that's pretty hard core mid semester.

anybody hear anything more about what they did?

still hard to buy this is about pairing with the wrong partners.

anybody remember any similar situation, where a house was closed and those closing it wouldn't divulge the reason.

just read that the Tri Delts have a few days to be out of the house.

that's pretty hard core mid semester.

anybody hear anything more about what they did?

still hard to buy this is about pairing with the wrong partners.

anybody remember any similar situation, where a house was closed and those closing it wouldn't divulge the reason.
Yup. They got in trouble again and were told that due to insurance liability they were no longer covered and had to get out. I'm sure this time they figured there was nothing else that could be done to them, so not following rules at all. Sororities are rarely kicked off, so hard to compare situations. I've heard hazing , drugs, and the pairs. Or a combination. Pairing with a group that is kicked off is serious now.They stress it at every meeting. It's all about the insurance and liability.

Reactions: Fus
Yup. They got in trouble again and were told that due to insurance liability they were no longer covered and had to get out. I'm sure this time they figured there was nothing else that could be done to them, so not following rules at all. Sororities are rarely kicked off, so hard to compare situations. I've heard hazing , drugs, and the pairs. Or a combination. Pairing with a group that is kicked off is serious now.They stress it at every meeting. It's all about the insurance and liability.

Maybe there's an orgy video that's going to be coming out.

Their old location was also unique so accepting North Jordan just wasn't going to happen. (I am biased as I was a Fiji at IU)

Do you know Will Watts? He's been one of my best friends since third grade and was a Fiji from 1973 until 1976.

Do you know Will Watts? He's been one of my best friends since third grade and was a Fiji from 1973 until 1976.
I have met Will through his friend, Dr Summerlin (a fellow Fiji). I am much younger and was in the house with Doc Summerlin's son who is also a dentist

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT