ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Galloway to IU

Stop being an as@hole to your son and saying he is going to be the next Dakota Mathis. Tell him he is going to be the next MJ, Larry Bird, or Zeke. Dream big!

Edit: or Thunder Dan Majerle! I did proudly own his USA jersey.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember Thunder Dan being a high level recruit. He had a really nice high school career. Why did he go to Central Michigan instead of MSU or Michigan or another Big 10 team?

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't remember Thunder Dan being a high level recruit. He had a really nice high school career. Why did he go to Central Michigan instead of MSU or Michigan or another Big 10 team?

You know more than I do about his recruitment. I just rocked his USA jersey as a young pup and had his rookie card in one of the thick screw cases. I’m still pissed they couldn’t beat the Bulls.

Did you watch him in high school?

Last edited:
Yea I agree Sean has underperformed. That’s what makes archie (in his acceptance speech) state he was going to follow in his brothers mold even more troubling. Sean has had way better players and still doesn’t have Arizona where at least I want Iu to be. What if he hasn’t even less talent? Yea that’s concerning.

I guess that point when over your head then and attacked me with my own point. Thanks! I guess you REALLY agree with me.

In all fairness I don’t put much stock in what peegs says. However he watches a hell of lot more recruits play than nearly anyone on this board. It’s extremely concerning to me he didn’t think Tre or Leal would get an offer. That at least confirms my eye that they are both role players. It’s fine he’s the floor of the class but if he’s the ceiling then Iu is in real trouble.

He hasn’t put up great numbers ever..
I lived in the DC area when Vic was in high school. He didn’t have great offensive numbers either. But those in the know, like his terrific head coach, knew that he was a hell of a player with an incredible will to get better. BTW he was surrounded by great players like Quinn Cook that cut into his stats. Kind of like Galloway’s situation. If Galloway’s outstanding AAU performance and leadership this year doesn’t leave you at least a little optimistic about his future as a player, I’m not sure what your getting at in your analysis. Just my take.

MV5BMmVmYzQ5ZWQtYzk5ZS00ZWIxLTk0ZjEtMTQ4OTdkYWNlNzE3XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjYyNDMwOQ@@._V1_.jpg
They should just get a room and consummate their budding romance.

You know more than I do about his recruitment. I just rocked his USA jersey as a young pup and had his rookie card in one of the thick screw cases. I’m still pissed they couldn’t beat the Bulls.

Did you watch him in high school?

No. I googled it. I'm just making the comparison to IU adding Galloway as maybe a similar level of recruit. You seem to be on the side of the fence that thinks Galloway is to low level of a recruit for IU. I don't care if you do and may even be wrong about that.

No. I googled it. I'm just making the comparison to IU adding Galloway as maybe a similar level of recruit. You seem to be on the side of the fence that thinks Galloway is to low level of a recruit for IU. I don't care if you do and may even be wrong about that.

I knew what you meant. I was hoping you actually watched Thunder Dan play. I never stated an opinion on how good Galloway will be.

I knew what you meant. I was hoping you actually watched Thunder Dan play. I never stated an opinion on how good Galloway will be.
Didn't see him play until he was in the NBA. I just remember he came from a mid major.

I’m Mark Galloway everyone. What a douche you are.

So in the last 5 minutes I’ve been accused of being a Purdue fan as well as a state winning basketball coach. Make up your mind fellas.
Sweet and welcome. Don't get too wrapped up in the BS on the board. Most posters are cool and true IU fans. Your son looks smooth. Can't wait for him to join the team. Reminds me of Wittman.
Go Hoosiers!

Sweet and welcome. Don't get too wrapped up in the BS on the board. Most posters are cool and true IU fans. Your son looks smooth. Can't wait for him to join the team. Reminds me of Wittman.
Go Hoosiers!

I'm not really Mark Galloway....just accused of being him because I defended Trey's ability to play because he wasn't "impressive at all" in the eyes of another poster.

I will be content if the Hoosiers can pull in some more 3-star role players like Victor Oladipo, Juwan Morgan and O.G. Onunoby.

Reactions: ufo33 and TR32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT