ADVERTISEMENT

Trey Galloway to IU

Very solid recruit for the Hoosiers. Now let's see if that second shoe will drop....

Galloway has height and strength for a guard. He just clamps down on guys defensively, he has very good footwork and anticipation skills. Galloway brings a toughness to the game that you can't teach. He seems to always be at the right place at the right time on the court. Trey Galloway is the son of a good HS coach, and it shows with his smart decision making and high BB IQ on the court. Welcome Trey!

Last edited:
Once we add Leal Archie needs to lannd the headliner of the class. Adding 2 solid role players is great but they need to add a serious impact type.

Hang the banner now! We finally landed a recruit!

0708719d6fe2fb9063e66f3b24f5087c.jpg

He seems way underranked . In fact I think he should be higher than leal.
Galloway is very under-rated. Galloway is a defensive stud. That part of recruit's game gets overlooked unless you are a shot blocker/rim protector.

Last edited:
Galloway is very under-rated. Galloway a a defensive stud. That part of recruit's games get overlooked unless you are a shot blocker/rim protector.

Exactly. And not only that, taller guys get over-rated simply by being tall.

Galloway is very under-rated. Galloway a a defensive stud. That part of recruit's games get overlooked unless you are a shot blocker/rim protector.
I have never heard anyone say he is a stud. He is a solid role player/glue guy. Someone to get ball rolling but he will be a role type guy st iu.

Reactions: moneyadvisor
There must be a disorder defined as seeking validation from others on a competitors message board.
Nah I've seen him on the Kentucky board telling them that he trolls over here on purpose. So now when he makes a dumb obviously troll comment I just quote it with that emoji.

Reactions: Wall2Boogie
Tough smart kid that can defend and shoot. I'll take a team full of "role players" like that.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT