ADVERTISEMENT

Tractor Supply "Woke" Policy Reversal

hookyIU1990

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2007
Tractor Supply has been donating to organizations supportive of DEI and climate change, some with connections to Soros. It doesn't exactly fit their customer demographics outside of suburbanites who buy birdseed and softener salt from them. I've been involved with a couple of TSC's smaller, regional competitors, and they were hammering away at this in meetings, trying to figure out how to use it in marketing campaigns to their more rural client base. It looks like TSC just took it off the table.

Tractor Supply has been donating to organizations supportive of DEI and climate change, some with connections to Soros. It doesn't exactly fit their customer demographics outside of suburbanites who buy birdseed and softener salt from them. I've been involved with a couple of TSC's smaller, regional competitors, and they were hammering away at this in meetings, trying to figure out how to use it in marketing campaigns to their more rural client base. It looks like TSC just took it off the table.

@mcmurtry66 Red Blooded Tractor loving Americans 1 - @T.M.P. Rainbow cult commie wokesters 0

Seems like an overreaction to me in terms of a couple of things they are stopping, but what gets the far right panties in a wad has always confused me.

Know your customer...... geez.

Cant See Ken Jeong GIF by nounish ⌐◨-◨

TSC went woke when they hired a CEO that was a John Deere fan. Deere has came with clit tickler seat bumps for 100 years. Those old 2 cylinder tractors... bump bump bump bump... I heard of farmers passing out and falling off after 3-4 hours.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT