ADVERTISEMENT

Too early to talk PUke game?

achoosier

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 29, 2006
Chicago
IF IU loses @ Nebraska, there may be no one left who cares, so I’m bringing this convo up now...

I hate Purdue for all kinds of personal and obvious fan reasons. I hate them more than Kentucky. Which is saying something.

SO, this coming Thursday could become the 10th straight loss to this entity I loathe. Which would be the worst streak since… dusts off history book… (cough, cough)… 1914. That’s pre-WW1 for the kids at home. Were there even cars in 1914? Lots of Civil War vets still around. Was the world in color yet?

I would like to see that avoided. It currently doesn’t appear to be avoidable though. In fact, the mismatch appears worse than ever. Teed-up for Porkchop to cash-in on.

Are we accepting the old moral victory here? Lord I hope not. But this reads as trouble as Purdue can very much counter IU in the paint (and then some). Iowa seems to have provided the not-so-top-secret for plan anyone… IU doesn’t value the ball and will get sloppy quick. Pressure them.

Any hope we avoid pushing history to an even darker place? What has to happen? The all-time mark is 12-straight Ls. We are nearing infamy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.