ADVERTISEMENT

Todays Daily Briefing was epic....Sarah coming unhinged

She was clearly not prepared for the barrage today....
I don’t know what happened today but I wouldn’t want her job no matter how much she is getting paid...
Sean Spicer is probably smiling somewhere.

She was clearly not prepared for the barrage today....

Upholding alternate reality would wear anybody out. The whole audience of one thing is insane, and not something I would wish on anyone.

However, if anybody deserves the fallout, it’s her. She can quit at any time. She knows what she’s dealing with, and continues to go out and lie to the American press & public every day. Not to mention defending all the stuff that Trump does and attacking our free press. How about claiming that the fake tweets from the British nationalist party didn’t matter if they were grounded in reality or not. She’s somehow convinced herself that the truth doesn’t matter. It does.

This isn’t going to end well for her. And, I don’t feel bad for her. At all. She deserves everything that’s coming her way- she’s a disgrace to that position. At least with Spicer, you could tell he didn’t like peddling lies every day. It doesn’t seem to bother her at all. She’s actually very smug on most days.

As Mueller gets closer and closer, this is going to get very interesting.

Upholding alternate reality would wear anybody out. The whole audience of one thing is insane, and not something I would wish on anyone.

However, if anybody deserves the fallout, it’s her. She can quit at any time. She knows what she’s dealing with, and continues to go out and lie to the American press & public every day. Not to mention defending all the stuff that Trump does and attacking our free press. How about claiming that the fake tweets from the British nationalist party didn’t matter if they were grounded in reality or not. She’s somehow convinced herself that the truth doesn’t matter. It does.

This isn’t going to end well for her. And, I don’t feel bad for her. At all. She deserves everything that’s coming her way- she’s a disgrace to that position. At least with Spicer, you could tell he didn’t like peddling lies every day. It doesn’t seem to bother her at all. She’s actually very smug on most days.

As Mueller gets closer and closer, this is going to get very interesting.
Do you not know of the four false stories reported by MSM outlets in the last 10 days? Ross was fired for his at CNN. Four false statements and they say those are mistakes. These matters aren't covered extensively on MSNBC so maybe you wouldn't know, but the MSM is caught red handed and now complain that they aren't dishonest, they're just stupid. So stupid they think you might stupid enough to believe them. Ohhhh.....start with this article. Its not MSNBC or Pravda but you might be capable of learning. https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/oops-cnn-did-it-again/

Do you not know of the four false stories reported by MSM outlets in the last 10 days? Ross was fired for his at CNN. Four false statements and they say those are mistakes. These matters aren't covered extensively on MSNBC so maybe you wouldn't know, but the MSM is caught red handed and now complain that they aren't dishonest, they're just stupid. So stupid they think you might stupid enough to believe them. Ohhhh.....start with this article. Its not MSNBC or Pravda but you might be capable of learning. https://nypost.com/2017/12/11/oops-cnn-did-it-again/

Hell, Trump lies four times before lunch on a near daily basis.

FYI:
http://www.politifact.com/personalities/donald-trump/

There’s no excuse for Ross. The rule is that you ALWAYS have two sources. He went to press with one. And, the others had bad sourcing. It happens from time to time. But, again, Ross really screwed up. And, he paid a heavy cost. As he should have done.

It doesn’t shock me that some details are reported wrong- don’t ever forget how insane what they are reporting on is. THAT is the real story. We’ve quite literally had an insane amount of bad behavior by team Trump and Trump himself. Assuming the error rate stays the same, that means there will be more screw ups. People screw up. And, in these cases, have paid Heavy prices for screwing up. The sheer volume of craziness coming from Trump’s direction is something we’ve never seen before (and hopefully never see again).

I reject your alternate reality, Lagoda. Because, it’s not reality. It amazes me that you think there’s some grand conspiracy to create false stories about Trump. We’ve literally never had an administration that continually lowers the bar like he and his team does- so there’s plenty to cover.

And, just so you know, I am well aware of the screw ups, and how the right has cast them. I read right wing sources. And, MSNBC certainly did cover the screw ups. They actually broadcast real news. Please kindly refrain from trying to create a false equivalency between actual journalists and conspiracy theory pushers.

I’m curious Lagoda. How do you view the accusers of Trump and Moore? Is it “fake news”, or is there credibility in their claims?

And, the various media outlets have made four mistakes. Honest mistakes. How many times has team Trump behaved like a child or lied during that same time? How is that ok, but making mistakes without I’ll intent not ok?

You’ll justify anything as long as it makes Dems look bad. Period. It’s getting really old. Hard to have serious discussions with your approach.

There’s no excuse for Ross. The rule is that you ALWAYS have two sources. He went to press with one. And, the others had bad sourcing. It happens from time to time. But, again, Ross really screwed up. And, he paid a heavy cost. As he should have done.

It doesn’t shock me that some details are reported wrong- don’t ever forget how insane what they are reporting on is. THAT is the real story. We’ve quite literally had an insane amount of bad behavior by team Trump and Trump himself. Assuming the error rate stays the same, that means there will be more screw ups. People screw up. And, in these cases, have paid Heavy prices for screwing up. The sheer volume of craziness coming from Trump’s direction is something we’ve never seen before (and hopefully never see again).

I reject your alternate reality, Lagoda. Because, it’s not reality. It amazes me that you think there’s some grand conspiracy to create false stories about Trump. We’ve literally never had an administration that continually lowers the bar like he and his team does- so there’s plenty to cover.

And, just so you know, I am well aware of the screw ups, and how the right has cast them. I read right wing sources. And, MSNBC certainly did cover the screw ups. They actually broadcast real news. Please kindly refrain from trying to create a false equivalency between actual journalists and conspiracy theory pushers.

I’m curious Lagoda. How do you view the accusers of Trump and Moore? Is it “fake news”, or is there credibility in their claims?

And, the various media outlets have made four mistakes. Honest mistakes. How many times has team Trump behaved like a child or lied during that same time? How is that ok, but making mistakes without I’ll intent not ok?

You’ll justify anything as long as it makes Dems look bad. Period. It’s getting really old. Hard to have serious discussions with your approach.
@Ladoga still refuses to name three or four news sources that he considers trustworthy. I wonder why that is…

This is very rich Ladoga. Trump lies everyday. Conway lies everyday. Huckabee Sanders lies everyday. Hannity lies everyday. You and your kind do not take issue.

Yet with real journalists who actually have an interest in the truth, you nit pick. You don’t care about the truth. You hate to hear the truth when it conflicts with your hoped for reality.

Reactions: DougS and MaxCoke
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT