ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a Poll: Has Archie Lost This Team?

Has Archie Lost This Team?

• Yes. They've tuned him out.

• No. The team is still responding, just not well.

• Not yet. But soon.

Results are only viewable after voting.
You people are so fickle.
Two months ago. " We finally have a real coach again. Defense wins. Archie won't play kids who don't play D. Kids are giving effort. Indiana kids make such a difference."

One month ago. "We need to get Romeo the ball more. Morgan or Romeo should touch the ball Everytime down the floor. They don't listen to Archie. IU needs a third scorer."

Now. "Archie has lost the team. They give no effort. Bench Romeo. Durham is the only player we have. (By the way he is a Crean recruit from Alabama). Cut everyone. Fire the coach."

Archie accomplished in two years what took Crean, nine years and two BT Championships.

Reactions: IUXC68
In a day where IU was outclassed nine times over on the court by Minnesota, even though IU has a top 4 talented team in the Big10, at least their fans are able to use great verbs like slither

IUs loss is more important to you than your own win. The Purdue mentality never changes.

Word of advice: Crack cocaine kills!

WTF are you talking about? Accomplished what?
He got the IU fan base to give up on him. I wonder how long the next coach will last. It's a typical pattern.

Step 1...He is so much better
Step 2....Start questioning everything.
Step 3.... Criticize everything

I predict the next coach, one year before IU fans turn.

Yep, it was obvious from opening tip that these guys had no will to play or even be there.

This season's over, hopefully we have some transfers

Still curious what happened to this team, aside from the injuries and chemistry issues that go along with that. This team did play tough for the first half of the season. We fought back from being down and would hang on to win close games. Then again, maybe nothing happened mid-season and whatever issues this team has had always been there, they were just no longer able to overcome whatever those issues are.

Still curious what happened to this team, aside from the injuries and chemistry issues that go along with that. This team did play tough for the first half of the season. We fought back from being down and would hang on to win close games. Then again, maybe nothing happened mid-season and whatever issues this team has had always been there, they were just no longer able to overcome whatever those issues are.

Yep, no clue....seems like a different team....really seemed to start in that 2nd half collapse @ Maryland.

IUs loss is more important to you than your own win. The Purdue mentality never changes.
I never said this and I don't believe this, so, uh

giphy.gif

And yet...
What the heck happened to the IU fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest basketball era of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst.

Ooh, we're afraid to cheer the team with you. We might lose and we never lose video games.

Well, just KMA from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. I went to the OSU game and backed our team! Trolls, you're ignored! ESPN, dead! Spoilerfakers, dead!

You know I'm right. We gotta take these bustards! Nuke the Pukes!

(Just remember that these players need to learn how to win. Archie has had just a short time to teach these Freshmen and Sophomores. Some naysayers haven't even looked at what he is capable of...refer to Dayton's growth while he was there. One of his strengths there was his flexibility. At IU now, with this team, he just doesn't have the plethora of winners and upperclassmen. It demands a culture change not a coach change. We have a freshman point guard and others playing out of position. That will change. Just look at videos of the Dayton ballers on offense moving without the ball..and all the assists. Watch the way the defenders could extend the packline to defend the 3. They played hard and smart for almost all of each and every game. You want immediate gratification? Grow up.Leave your pre-school..selfish attitudes at home.)

Last edited:
What the heck happened to the IU fans I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? This could be the greatest basketball era of our lives, but you're gonna let it be the worst.

Ooh, we're afraid to cheer the team with you. We might lose and get booed.

Well, just KMA from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Trolls, you're ignored! ESPN, dead! Spoilerfakers, dead! I went to the OSU game and cheered for our team!

(Just remember that these players need to learn how to win. Archie has had just a short time to teach these Freshmen and Sophomores. Some naysayers haven't even looked at what he is capable of...refer to Dayton's growth while he was there. One of his strengths there was his flexibility. At IU now, with this team, he just doesn't have the plethora of winners and upperclassmen. We have a freshman point guard and others playing out of position. That will change. Just look at videos of the Dayton ballers on offense moving without the ball..and all the assists.)
Ok John Belushi....”remember when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor”

Reactions: IU? I'm Fine

Ooh, we're afraid to cheer the team with you. We might lose and we never lose video games.

Well, just KMA from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. I went to the OSU game and backed our team! Trolls, you're ignored! ESPN, dead! Spoilerfakers, dead!

(Just remember that these players need to learn how to win. Archie has had just a short time to teach these Freshmen and Sophomores. Some naysayers haven't even looked at what he is capable of...refer to Dayton's growth while he was there. One of his strengths there was his flexibility. At IU now, with this team, he just doesn't have the plethora of winners and upperclassmen. It demands a culture change not a coach change. We have a freshman point guard and others playing out of position. That will change. Just look at videos of the Dayton ballers on offense moving without the ball..and all the assists. Watch the way the defenders could extend the packline to defend the 3. They played hard and smart for almost all of each and every game. You want immediate gratification? Grow up.Leave your pre-school..selfish attitudes at home.)

I'll have what he's having.

Maybe if the team displayed some spirit and passion...

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT