ADVERTISEMENT

Time for a Poll: Has Archie Lost This Team?

Has Archie Lost This Team?

• Yes. They've tuned him out.

• No. The team is still responding, just not well.

• Not yet. But soon.

Results are only viewable after voting.

lUbud

Newcomer
Jan 10, 2019
Judging by how this team came out to play and how they responded to Archie's coaching during the game, has Archie lost this team?

It's a bad bad basketball team. Don't think they win more than 1-2 more games. It's a .500 team next year as well. I don't see an NCAA team for at least 2 more years depending on how things shake out

Never seen an Indiana team with so little pride. They've just given up.
This is what happens when you convince six different kids that they will be the man and they are the superstar and IU is where THEY will succeed.

You get a team that looks like this.

Enjoy next year!

Reactions: 260Boilers
This is what happens when you convince six different kids that they will be the man and they are the superstar and IU is where THEY will succeed.

You get a team that looks like this.

Enjoy next year!
Whatever. GFY

He has totally lost this team but he is also coaching this mess and not doing a good job. Coaching a system rather than what they can do. He has little depth on this team but insists on playing as if he has a full complement of players. Showing very little creativity or flexibility. Guys do not know their role.

Yep, it was obvious from opening tip that these guys had no will to play or even be there.

This season's over, hopefully we have some transfers
the fact miller is still recruiting over the number of scholarships projected to be available leads me to believe he might clean house a bit after the season. moore can't sniff the court as a sophomore on a team desperate for size. he's still too scrawny for big ten play. i would not be surprised to see him and a couple other "transfers" gone shortly after the season. green might be another.

He has totally lost this team but he is also coaching this mess and not doing a good job. Coaching a system rather than what they can do. He has little depth on this team but insists on playing as if he has a full complement of players. Showing very little creativity or flexibility. Guys do not know their role.

Yeah. Archie has been garbage. People can blame Crean all they want but this group shouldn’t be this bad.

He’s part of the problem. A large part IMHO

Stop endorsing this garbage. This guy hasn’t a clue.

Crean’s first 3 teams gave more effort than this.
I am not endorsing anything but bitching and moaning the last 25 years hasn't done a thing to change. I have and always put more of a responsibility on bad play to the players because they are the ones out there not playing hard or executing the plays.

I am not endorsing anything but bitching and moaning the last 25 years hasn't done a thing to change. I have and always put more of a responsibility on bad play to the players because they are the ones out there not playing hard or executing the plays.
They aren't the ones getting paid millions to do a job either.

Reactions: indy1203
You really don't get it then...

Reactions: fall city
I did not think it was humanly possible but Fred managed to actually hire a coach worse than Tom Crean!

Fred could actually eff up a Chinese Fire Drill !!!
Fred Glass is incompetent. He waited way too long to fire Crean. How do you not immediately fire Crean when he offers a scholarship to Tim Priller, seriously then Grant Gelon. That’s complete negligence.

Reactions: dbmhoosier
I did not think it was humanly possible but Fred managed to actually hire a coach worse than Tom Crean!

Fred could actually eff up a Chinese Fire Drill !!!
I think archie will get this done but i do agree glass should not be making the hires. Mis major hires are risky.

My reply to that is that it is the coach because when a team has no heart sit the players down and put in players that atleast may not be as talented but will atleast put forth and effort. I say sit the starting five and put in the scrubs, can't do any worse.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT