ADVERTISEMENT

Through all the noise, remember this

Courtsensetwo

Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Oct 16, 2004
the kids on this team are outstanding young men. Good students, well-spoken, polite kids that work hard and stay out of trouble. There are few programs out there that could put virtually all of their players in front of a camera and microphone and be proud of what they see and hear.

Kudos to Tom Crean for this, but more directly...the parents.

the kids on this team are outstanding young men. Good students, well-spoken, polite kids that work hard and stay out of trouble. There are few programs out there that could put virtually all of their players in front of a camera and microphone and be proud of what they see and hear.

Kudos to Tom Crean for this, but more directly...the parents.

While I agree that you have good kids on your team, I disagree that only a few programs could put all of their players in front of the camera and be proud. In fact, I'd say most B1G teams could do that and probably several across the country as well.

While I agree that you have good kids on your team, I disagree that only a few programs could put all of their players in front of the camera and be proud. In fact, I'd say most B1G teams could do that and probably several across the country as well.

Guess that depends what constitutes "proud" for different folks. I have seen a lot of BIG players interviewed that make me cringe, and the BIG has higher standards than most leagues. I understand that some are just nervous.

Guess that depends what constitutes "proud" for different folks. I have seen a lot of BIG players interviewed that make me cringe, and the BIG has higher standards than most leagues. I understand that some are just nervous.

Fair point. B1G blows the SEC out of the water.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT