ADVERTISEMENT

Through 6 games.......

mushroomgod_1

All-American
Apr 9, 2012
Offensive #s are very close to last year.

Pitching wise, era is 2.89 and Opp.'s BA is .234 v. 4.58/.282 last year.

Going forward, I think our off. #s will improve a little. It will be interesting to see what happens with the pitching #s.........they look pretty good. Before the season I was hoping for something like 3.10 for the year..........

Reactions: RBB89 and snowling
Seems like one guy, maybe two, are skewing the pitching numbers a bit. The lineup looks like it ought to be better from an offensive standpoint. How do the defensive numbers stack up?

Seems like one guy, maybe two, are skewing the pitching numbers a bit. The lineup looks like it ought to be better from an offensive standpoint. How do the defensive numbers stack up?
The defensive stats I’m looking at have not been updated in two days, but it’s still really early on that and everybody is bunched together. The past few years would suggest that the errors will slow down…

Reactions: mk23
Definitely want a split at SD and hoping for 3 wins....they appear to be a very good team - would not be surprised to see them ranked this week[unless I missed them last week
]

Definitely want a split at SD and hoping for 3 wins....they appear to be a very good team - would not be surprised to see them ranked this week[unless I missed them last week
]

I thought we might see Beauchamp, Eaton, Sommer or Manous start today since it was such a weak opponent. It looks like whoever are our 3rd and 4th starters going forward, they will be on a short leash.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT