ADVERTISEMENT

Three thousand, six hundred casualties per day...

I've proposed this before, but an exit ramp could be to remove all Russian troops from Crimea and all other occupied Ukrainian territories and a guarantee from NATO that those areas would be demilitarized (assuming Ukraine would be admitted into NATO - which they'd go for in a hot second).

Make some guarantees that the Russian supporters in those areas will not be tried as collaborators. Put UN forces in there to keep the peace.

We'd have to guarantee we wouldn't put Putin on trial for war crimes. He could then retire to his dacha with his private security force, which he can well afford, if he wants. If not, let his own people deal with him. Hell, give him a place in Switzerland.

There are plenty of options to create an end to this without a nuclear strike.
Putin likely thinks (knows) when he's out of power he won't live long, security force or no.

Reactions: 82hoosier
Putin likely thinks (knows) when he's out of power he won't live long, security force or no.
That's why I suggested the west sets him up a place in Switzerland, dipshit.

US Army War College report on the number of NATO(US) daily casualties projected as NATO(US) continues to provoke Russia's economic and infrastructure destruction of puppet Ukraine.
Ukraine is now conscripting women and the age limit for men is now 70 years old.
Reports of German tank crews being killed, in Ukraine, are surfacing.
UK are making noise about it's navy operating in the Black Sea.
The neocons and warmongers are thirsty for more blood....
The draft will be reinstated, as the US now has fewer than 500 thousand volunteer military, and the Ready Reserve is less than 80 thousand.
Very soon, American sons, brothers, husbands and fathers will be coming back in body bags...

You were warned.

i can't verify any of your numbers, but you make a great argument that the US needs to be sending more advanced weapons and more of them to Ukraine.

i can't verify any of your numbers, but you make a great argument that the US needs to be sending more advanced weapons and more of them to Ukraine.
Who operates these 'advanced weapons' of which you speak ?
Do you have any military-aged youth in your family?
What you mindlessly argue will lead to exactly what the War College predicts.

@Bloom is a child. He's around children all day and his job is duping parents into paying fees to him for basketball.
My team is fully sponsored and has been since the mid-90's, except the COVID year, thank you though.

You think I give a shit what he calls me?
6-the-lady-doth-protest-too-much-methinks-shakespeare-shakespearequote-tintodesigns-transparent.png

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
1) Sorry for trying to have a conversation with you.
2) Let's try this again...

Do you think Switzerland has the means to stop operatives from executing that kind of task?
1 You don't want a conversation with me. You stalk me so you can remove my posts and yet, you let others remain that I respond to that insult me. So,

2 Yes, I do, dipshit.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
1 You don't want a conversation with me. You stalk me so you can remove my posts and yet, you let others remain that I respond to that insult me. So,
LOL of course I do, or I wouldn't have engaged. I'm not stalking at all. You brought up an interesting point that I don't fully agree with, and...
2 Yes, I do, the apple of my eye, the song in my heart.
...I don't see him retiring to Switzerland as being a deterrent. These aren't military actions.

I'm not one with all the vitriol. 😜

LOL of course I do, or I wouldn't have engaged. I'm not stalking at all. You brought up an interesting point that I don't fully agree with, and...

...I don't see him retiring to Switzerland as being a deterrent. These aren't military actions.

I'm not one with all the vitriol. 😜
You banned me from changing my posts. And now you've done the same to me.

You're a hypocrite and don't deserve any serious discussion. Dipshit.

@Bloom is a child. He's around children all day and his job is duping parents into paying fees to him for basketball.

You think I give a shit what he calls me?
I think you are over the line with your comment here.
Just my opinion

You banned me from changing my posts. And now you've done the same to me.

You're a hypocrite and don't deserve any serious discussion.
That isn't why you were banned, but keep deluding yourself.

I edited out profanity. Count to ten before you post. You'll be oK.

That isn't why you were banned, but keep deluding yourself.

I edited out profanity. Count to ten before you post. You'll be oK.
That's a lie. That was the reason you gave, but I can understand why you don't want your hypocrisy exposed.

Stalin did not have to deal with surface to air missiles, drone strikes etc

An average of 15 dead a day in ’Nam was too much in the end.

3,000+ / day is a division every week … not believable on its face.

They take too long to stand up.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier

The Army War College report needs to be corrected then.

Specifically it wasn't. Cited why a few times in real time.

Dankgate Exposed!!!
Specifically it was, dipshit. Of course, you delete my post so you can make up whatever lie you want. .

Last edited by a moderator:

He also claimed we only had 500,000 active duty military. That’s laughably false. Nothing he posts is credible. Nothing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT