ADVERTISEMENT

Those have been 6 pretty pathetic plays.

Univee2

Hall of Famer
Aug 7, 2002
Hope we've got something that works the next time we get the ball.

Been watching the game and the OSU OL is pushing the IU DL four yards off the LOS. IU won't have much success stopping OSU with that kind of effort.

They are completely and utterly outmatched on both sides of the field, and it's not even close. Will take an absolute miracle to win this game.

I'd like to have some confidence that they can recover, after being punched in the mouth, but this one could soon become a rout. I'll gladly eat all the crow in the world if I'm wrong, but I just see teams on two different levels.

Reactions: toastedbread
I'd like to have some confidence that they can recover, after being punched in the mouth, but this one could soon become a rout. I'll gladly eat all the crow in the world if I'm wrong, but I just see teams on two different levels.

Quick passes are working right now

Fields is not as composed as he was against FAU and Cincinnati, because IU has got pressure using blitzes.

This is definitely a winnable game for IU, especially if the offense keeps employing that quick pass offense.

Reactions: Hoosiers Rising

Dont worry. You are safe now.

I'll probably be doing yard work shortly, much sooner than I had hoped. Now going to be 23-3.

Oh, well, as we've been saying since 1988, "there's always next year."

Did you just see that td? Boy, they really work on practicing tackling. Lmfao. 7 missed tackles on one play.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT