ADVERTISEMENT

This team spends too much time dribbling the ball...

SouthBendJim

Junior
Dec 19, 2004
and not enough time attacking the basket. Damn, no wonder we have so many turnovers.

Haarms acts like every basket he makes is the first of his college career.

Sound is terrible, can hardly understand the announcers for the overriding crowd noise. Not just this broadcast, but others have had the same problem.

20 points in 20 minutes? Can't wait until next year and we get some shooters.

Reactions: Hoosierific
and not enough time attacking the basket. Damn, no wonder we have so many turnovers.

Haarms acts like every basket he makes is the first of his college career.

Sound is terrible, can hardly understand the announcers for the overriding crowd noise. Not just this broadcast, but others have had the same problem.

20 points in 20 minutes? Can't wait until next year and we get some shooters.
Al Durham at the end of the 1st half sums it up....take a time out with 22 seconds left....AD dribbles away 18 seconds and turns over the ball with 4 seconds....PU scores a bucket to end the half!!! WTF

Why does IU NEVER set a half court blind screen in those kinda situations, where IU's over matched guards are just getting abused defensively? Would help get something going toward the basket unimpeded for a couple seconds at least. If last night didn't exhibit the need for it once in a while, i guess it never will.

They also spend too much time looking to the bench wondering what to do.

And I spend too much time praying for his justifiable firing, bottom line, he's made enough money and it isn't f/n translating . His meltdown was telling

Al Durham at the end of the 1st half sums it up....take a time out with 22 seconds left....AD dribbles away 18 seconds and turns over the ball with 4 seconds....PU scores a bucket to end the half!!! WTF
That one play might well win the year-end award for "Worst Play In College Basketball 2019-20". I mean really, what was going through your head when the end of the half buzzer went off and you had to get up to take a piss? What was that feeling we all experienced? There really were no words. I could not believe what I just saw and I'm still not totally convinced I can. Is it on Youtube, yet? What did "Fish" say about it on radio? I bet he's about ready to throw in the towel, like everyone else.

That one play might well win the year-end award for "Worst Play In College Basketball 2019-20". I mean really, what was going through your head when the end of the half buzzer went off and you had to get up to take a piss? What was that feeling we all experienced? There really were no words. I could not believe what I just saw and I'm still not totally convinced I can. Is it on Youtube, yet? What did "Fish" say about it on radio? I bet he's about ready to throw in the towel, like everyone else.
In honor of Bobby Knight, he may be more inclined to throw a Chair.

Reactions: abraxis
In honor of Bobby Knight, he may be more inclined to throw a Chair.
I wish I would have thought of that one. Seriously, I would love to hear personal thoughts about the current state of IU basketball through the mouth of a Hall of Fame sports broadcaster, Don Fischer, on the golf course after a few drinks.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT