ADVERTISEMENT

This team is terrible

If we finished 12-14th in the Big Ten this season, would Archie get fired?
I think he should, with the way recruiting is going it's not going to get any better. Especially If Trayce goes pro, no way we're going to replace him right away.

If Archie came back next year with a worse roster he'd be a lame duck. Needs to start gaining momentum on the court so he can get recruiting turned back around.

I think he should, with the way recruiting is going it's not going to get any better. Especially If Trayce goes pro, no way we're going to replace him right away.

If Archie came back next year with a worse roster he'd be a lame duck. Needs to start gaining momentum on the court so he can get recruiting turned back around.
Does seem inevitable. This team will really struggle to find wins this year and recruits aren't exactly lining up.

Reactions: indy1203

I’m guessing we’re stuck with him for at least another year after this one. But I’d guess that at least part of the difficulty he’s having recruiting is due to uncertainty about his future.

I’m guessing we’re stuck with him for at least another year after this one. But I’d guess that at least part of the difficulty he’s having recruiting is due to uncertainty about his future.
And his offense proving to be abysmal in the BIG10 ten. Players want to play for good offenses and Archie's is one of the worst in the conference.

Reactions: indy1203
Our guards are awful. The team is ok. Al Durham and Rob Phinisee are just abysmal offensively. Until we get legitimate guards who can create offense and hit open shots consistently, we are always going to struggle. Really disappointing in year 4 of Archie ball.

Our guards are awful. The team is ok. Al Durham and Rob Ohinisee are just abysmal offensively. Until we get legitmate guards who can create offense and hit open shots consistently, we are always going to struggle. Really disappointing in year 4 of Archie ball.
At this point I'd play the frosh over Al and Rob. They don't belong as big 10 starters.

Reactions: Mr.IU and tbone6004
Welllllllllll better hope Parker can take 30 mins a game from Al and Rob. They are the worst offensive guard pair since Newkirk and Johnson.

Reactions: IUgradman
Like Dackich says..And he's right about this.
Other teams have D1 players too.
Audige..Is a transfer....
Idk..It is ..What it is..

I didn't see Lander play bad defense tonight played like 3mins hit a 3. Al and Rob both have regressed. Start Lander, Franklin, Galloway, Thompson, Davis. Let Lander push the ball.

I think that if Archie can consistently make the NIT every year, with an NCAA birth sprinkled in every few years, he’ll be safe. That’s about the reasonable goal for this program moving forward.

Reactions: IUgradman
I didn't see Lander play bad defense tonight played like 3mins hit a 3. Al and Rob both have regressed. Start Lander, Franklin, Galloway, Thompson, Davis. Let Lander push the ball.
Defensively
- First possession gave up drive to basket. Easy two points
- 2nd possession....falls for shot fake and his man knocks down wide open 15 footer
- 3rd possession gets caught down low with fat kid young for NW. Foul and 1.
- 4th possession....his man never touched the ball
- 5th possession....his man touched the ball
- 6th possession......taken out of game

Offensively
- took one shot over 6 possessions and knocked down an open three.

Reactions: ndhuntington
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT