ADVERTISEMENT

This man is fit for office?

So checking out the paratrooper pulling his chute together is some kind of sign?
Kind of my thought too. It looked like he was over there giving them a thumbs-up for the jump.

Of course, he may have been telling the dude about the time he jumped into Sicily with the 82nd to fight that paratrooper's grandfather who was in the mafia.

There's always a chance it's something ridiculous, but I'm going with thumbs up for the jump on this one.

You guys are seeing what you want to see in that video.
I don't think so. I didn't see this:

Anna Nicole Smith GIF

Looking over your shoulder at a paratrooper, no problem.

Completely turning around and staring while the rest of the world leaders are standing there, waiting to line up? Yes, that's some kind of sign.

Who knows what this guy would be doing if he didn't have his wife, the SS, and his aides directing his every move? If he was a lay person, he would have been the subject of a Silver Alert or two by now.....

Kind of my thought too. It looked like he was over there giving them a thumbs-up for the jump.

Of course, he may have been telling the dude about the time he jumped into Sicily with the 82nd to fight that paratrooper's grandfather who was in the mafia.

There's always a chance it's something ridiculous, but I'm going with thumbs up for the jump on this one.
Since been disclosed that, as he was giving the thumbs up, he told the paratroopers to ensure the pilot of their next flight/jump wasn’t placing them in harm’s way, what with all the hungry cannibals.

What a world when the strongest, most secure leader at the G7 is the PM of Italy. Macron and Sunak are fending off snap elections. Schulz just took it on the chin in EU elections. Kishida is on weak footing in his next elections. Polievere is going to replace Trudeau. And Biden is well…. Biden.

The G7 scares nobody and this is perhaps the most unimpressive, feckless collection of leaders in its history, save Meloni.

Every time he’s in public he shows his brain is mush & his body ain’t far behind. Can’t wait for the debates…
Me neither. Every time I’ve EVER listened to Trump he proves his brain is mush. Just ask anyone who works for him. Have you made up your mind if you’d prefer to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark? Tough decisions

Me neither. Every time I’ve EVER listened to Trump he proves his brain is mush. Just ask anyone who works for him. Have you made up your mind if you’d prefer to be electrocuted or eaten by a shark? Tough decisions
Agreed.

I could post a video literally every day showing something Trump just said or did that unequivocally demonstrates that he's out of his fvcking mind.

Reactions: Indyhorn
Agreed.

I could post a video literally every day showing something Trump just said or did that unequivocally demonstrates that he's out of his fvcking mind.
Do it, in another thread of course. This one’s for bagging on the current dolt in office. You’re getting triggered & another thread focused on Trump will dry your tears…

I knew a Trump post was coming . You’re soo miserable.

• Love
Reactions: DANC and jet812
What a world when the strongest, most secure leader at the G7 is the PM of Italy. Macron and Sunak are fending off snap elections. Schulz just took it on the chin in EU elections. Kishida is on weak footing in his next elections. Polievere is going to replace Trudeau. And Biden is well…. Biden.

The G7 scares nobody and this is perhaps the most unimpressive, feckless collection of leaders in its history, save Meloni.
Never mess with Italian women. Unless it's between the sheets.

There are degrees of unfitness for office. Trump is at the extreme top of the scale, 100% unfit.

We can argue where, below him, Biden falls.

You say he's 90% unfit, I might even agree. But I'd vote for him over Trump. I would vote for Jared from subway over Trump (far fewer felonies, comparably rapey!)

• Haha
Reactions: IU_Hickory and DANC
Looking over your shoulder at a paratrooper, no problem.

Completely turning around and staring while the rest of the world leaders are standing there, waiting to line up? Yes, that's some kind of sign.
Yes, the sign was a thumbs up to people in the actual military who had just landed. Only the clipped version made the rounds where you get your news. He's talking to them and giving them the thumbs up.

Never mess with Italian women. Unless it's between the sheets.
Trust me. She'd let you wander off.

The guy walked over to say something to and gesture at some paratroopers. Perfectly normal. Meloni came over and said, "Hey, time for the group photo, Joe, get over here," and he followed her. Also perfectly normal. You guys turning this into some kind of sad scene of geriatric decline are simply forcing what you want to be there to be there.

If you want to question Biden's mind, ask why he felt the need to put on sunglasses for the group photo. That's the real perplexing question.

The guy walked over to say something to and gesture at some paratroopers. Perfectly normal. Meloni came over and said, "Hey, time for the group photo, Joe, get over here," and he followed her. Also perfectly normal. You guys turning this into some kind of sad scene of geriatric decline are simply forcing what you want to be there to be there.

If you want to question Biden's mind, ask why he felt the need to put on sunglasses for the group photo. That's the real perplexing question.
At least he didn’t smell anyone’s hair or shit his pants?

Reactions: DANC
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT