ADVERTISEMENT

This man is fit for office?

The guy walked over to say something to and gesture at some paratroopers. Perfectly normal. Meloni came over and said, "Hey, time for the group photo, Joe, get over here," and he followed her. Also perfectly normal. You guys turning this into some kind of sad scene of geriatric decline are simply forcing what you want to be there to be there.

If you want to question Biden's mind, ask why he felt the need to put on sunglasses for the group photo. That's the real perplexing question.
He sure does like those sunglasses.

Reactions: BradStevens
Meloni's hair probably smells great. A combination of sambuca and gunpowder.
The guy walked over to say something to and gesture at some paratroopers. Perfectly normal. Meloni came over and said, "Hey, time for the group photo, Joe, get over here," and he followed her. Also perfectly normal. You guys turning this into some kind of sad scene of geriatric decline are simply forcing what you want to be there to be there.

If you want to question Biden's mind, ask why he felt the need to put on sunglasses for the group photo. That's the real perplexing question.
Yeah, literally walking away from the world's leaders while they're all supposed to be getting together is perfectly normal. smh

If you watch an entire clip of it, he's standing there like he did on Juneteenth at the White House and staring into space.

Yes, the sunglasses are weird, but that's what his staff tells him to do when he feels lost.

Reactions: 76-1 and stollcpa

I know, I know! I do it all the time!

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Seriously? People saying Jill Biden LOOKs like a hooker? When the former Flotus has nude photos floating around posing with women AND wore see through tops without bras while she was FLOTUs? Really? PS. There is nothing wrong with that outfit. Lol Remember when the right was aghast because Michelle showed her arms? Before of course, Melania showed us her breasts….

Reactions: anon_mya1phvcpf5x4
He sure does like those sunglasses.
8twm5w.jpg

(for the record, I didn't come up with that idiot joke, that's something Biden actually said)

• Haha
Reactions: BradStevens
Seriously? People saying Jill Biden LOOKs like a hooker? When the former Flotus has nude photos floating around posing with women AND wore see through tops without bras while she was FLOTUs? Really? PS. There is nothing wrong with that outfit. Lol Remember when the right was aghast because Michelle showed her arms? Before of course, Melania showed us her breasts….
We're talking about Jill, hon. Take your whutabout somewhere else - start your own thread about it.

What 70+ year old woman do you know who wears fishnet stockings?

Reactions: ulrey
Yeah, literally walking away from the world's leaders while they're all supposed to be getting together is perfectly normal. smh
Turned around the address the paratroopers who just dropped in.

If you watch an entire clip of it, he's standing there like he did on Juneteenth at the White House and staring into space.
No, he's not. He's talking to them and giving them the thumbs up.

Yes, the sunglasses are weird, but that's what his staff tells him to do when he feels lost.
Compared to the stable genius.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse.jpg

Reactions: zeke4ahs
Turned around the address the paratroopers who just dropped in.

No, he's not. He's talking to them and giving them the thumbs up.

Compared to the stable genius.

170821151707-donald-trump-eclipse.jpg
Triggered again! NOBODY bags on Bloom’s guy Joe!🤣🤣🤣. Such a whiny little girl. Lighten up, Francine…

Want to bet what? That the video was cropped and edited to appear as if he was like Trump waving at fake crowds? Or that you guys are gullible AF?
The video shows exactly what happened. He wondered away from the other leaders and one of them had to go fetch him.

• Haha
The video shows exactly what happened. He wondered away from the other leaders and one of them had to go fetch him.
You mean "wandered," and no, that's not what happened. He walked over to interact with a group of (real) people. If you honestly think you saw what you just described, you're not just wrong, you're delusional.

So parachutes dropped around the leaders, they cropped the video to hide that. He turned to give a thumbs up to the ones that dropped behind them. Not nearly a disaster.

He isn't the sharpest cheese in the drawer, but not every piece of crap is true

It wasn't even cropped that well, and even the Fox News captions said he was talking to paratroopers. Jesus, how badly do you have to have it out for a guy to make stuff up like this. It's insane.

Who knows what this guy would be doing if he didn't have his wife, the SS, and his aides directing his every move? If he was a lay person, he would have been the subject of a Silver Alert or two by now.....
And where would Trump be if he hadn't had Mike Pence and Dan Quayle looking out for him?

I smite thee. Fishnet stockings and garter belts and 4-inch heels. Nothing more is needed.

Make American (women) Gartered Again.
I might agree with you, up to a certain age. But 70???

So? That still doesn't prove that the video wasn't altered to make him appear like Trump waving at fake crowds and it sure in the hell doesn't prove y'all are not gullible..

Last edited:
We're talking about Jill, hon. Take your whutabout somewhere else - start your own thread about it.

What 70+ year old woman do you know who wears fishnet stockings?
Sorry, you aren’t in charge of any of the threads. And also sorry, I don’t really think you know much about fashion. 70 year olds wear fishnet. Why wouldn’t they? Lol. Just because you wear grandpa clothes doesn’t mean everyone has to.

You mean "wandered," and no, that's not what happened. He walked over to interact with a group of (real) people. If you honestly think you saw what you just described, you're not just wrong, you're delusional.
Did you ever apologize for your response to me regarding Hickory? No you just slinked away.

This is just like the video that was released last week where it was edited and looked like he was sitting without a chair. You all seem pretty desperate….

• Haha
Reactions: Indyhorn and DANC
What are your thoughts on Barack Obama's mother?

• Haha
Dr. Jill was also two timing her first husband because she decided ol’ Joe had better career prospects. Most believe she was two timing when Joe’s first wife was still alive.

That is likely where Hunter learned his sexual mores from.

I swear to god, if you had a cream leisure suit and a fire engine red Miata, and you could somehow distill the internet from those things, you'd get this forum.
Not cream, but ONE time I wore a dark blue leisure suit-like jacket and a shirt with the big collars. I knew how ridiculous it looked at the time and swore I'd never wear it again. I did have a pair of shoes with huge heels - I wore those one time, too.

Miata's weren't a thing then, but my buddy got a divorce about 15 years ago and the first thing he did was buy a red Miata. He lives in Ft. Wayne. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT