ADVERTISEMENT

This man is fit for office?

Not cream, but ONE time I wore a dark blue leisure suit-like jacket and a shirt with the big collars. I knew how ridiculous it looked at the time and swore I'd never wear it again. I did have a pair of shoes with huge heels - I wore those one time, too.

Miata's weren't a thing then, but my buddy got a divorce about 15 years ago and the first thing he did was buy a red Miata. He lives in Ft. Wayne. lol
Ft. Wayne is a magnet for people with too many cars. For a while, it had the highest per capita number of cars and churches in America.

Probably because of how it's laid out. You can't walk anywhere.

Seriously? People saying Jill Biden LOOKs like a hooker? When the former Flotus has nude photos floating around posing with women AND wore see through tops without bras while she was FLOTUs? Really? PS. There is nothing wrong with that outfit. Lol Remember when the right was aghast because Michelle showed her arms? Before of course, Melania showed us her breasts….
I missed that. Post an image or it didn’t happen.

Dr. Jill was also two timing her first husband because she decided ol’ Joe had better career prospects. Most believe she was two timing when Joe’s first wife was still alive.

That is likely where Hunter learned his sexual mores from.
Link it. Accusations like these are despicable if unfounded. This seems to be.

Also, any Trumpster that makes an unfounded accusation like this is dishonorable given Trump’s serial two timing.

You mean "wandered," and no, that's not what happened. He walked over to interact with a group of (real) people. If you honestly think you saw what you just described, you're not just wrong, you're delusional.
He lost focus, became distracted, and wandered over to another stimulus, just like a 4 year-old is attracted to the Lucky Charms box on the bottom shelf.

Last edited:
This is just like the video that was released last week where it was edited and looked like he was sitting without a chair. You all seem pretty desperate….
There’s nothing to be desperate about. He’s a demented old man. Btw why doesn’t he want to stand up during the debate. It’s already two against one. Surely a fit old coot like him can stand up an hour and a half.

Reactions: DANC
Yes, you found a Trumpster Twitter Twit who is despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical. Perfect.
It’s a New York Post article citing an interview from Jill’s ex-husband, where he says they were having an affair while Joe was married to his first wife. So in truth you would be calling Jill’s ex-husband despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical.

Which is fine, but it’s lazy to discredit everything you don’t like just because it comes in the form of a tweet. Childlike thinking.

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier
So checking out the paratrooper pulling his chute together is some kind of sign?
Biden obviously suffers from a degenerative process in his brain and the process is accelerating. Those who say Biden is sharp as a tack behind closed doors or they can’t keep up with him are obviously lying. The question is why do so many deny what is plain to see?

It’s a New York Post article citing an interview from Jill’s ex-husband, where he says they were having an affair while Joe was married to his first wife. So in truth you would be calling Jill’s ex-husband despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical.

Which is fine, but it’s lazy to discredit everything you don’t like just because it comes in the form of a tweet. Childlike thinking.
I haven’t discredited anything. A pissed off first husband isn’t necessarily proof, but it could be true. Repeating it as if it’s proven isn’t honorable and I don’t like Biden either. However, any devoted Trumpster doing it is despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical given they don’t care at all about Trump’s serial two-timing. And his is not even in doubt. This is what I find interesting.

Also, let’s not forget Pelosi openly questioning Trumps mental fitness when he was battling Covid so it’s not like they have any high ground here at all.

By the way, I wonder if she’s still in favor of this?

If the republicans had any balls at all they’d be doing the same thing.

But they don’t.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
At least he didn’t smell anyone’s hair or shit his pants?
Or grab her by the p&ssy.

Seriously? People saying Jill Biden LOOKs like a hooker? When the former Flotus has nude photos floating around posing with women AND wore see through tops without bras while she was FLOTUs? Really? PS. There is nothing wrong with that outfit. Lol Remember when the right was aghast because Michelle showed her arms? Before of course, Melania showed us her breasts….
Zeke, what is wrong with you? Where is the link?
C'mon, I want that link. Pretty please.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66 and DANC
Also, let’s not forget Pelosi openly questioning Trumps mental fitness when he was battling Covid so it’s not like they have any high ground here at all.

Trump’s mental fitness has been questioned for years. It’s never inappropriate.

could post a video literally every day
No you can't. This is a complete and udder lie. You have no game, no experience, no worth and all fragile feelings well organized for someone else to pay for your existence. Why you think being their bitch is success, I will never know. But I have self pride and worth. I'll never be owned... It seems that you have a salvage title, you've fallen for the same shit so many times. Sadly, following the dems, you have helped to fulfill their plan. Dem followers are a commodity item. Buy one easy and then throw it away. They prey on the young and inexperienced.
Why would they do that...... some may ask... <-- those people are sheep. Hitler prayed on sheep to get is racket going.
Repent now, I have the answer for you, when you are ready to hear how your salvation can happen. Ping me. I'l be ready, but won't push you... out of the flames of hell that you are running towards. If you want to burn a million lives... in pain. God gave you free will. Good luck.

I’ll do whatever the hell I please just like you do.
Okay, then just f*ck off. I've tried really hard to deal with your dumb shit, stoll, but I'm over it. Do whatever the f*ck you want. But don't make me part of it. You're a hypocritical, lying, asshole. I don't want to be involved with you. Delete what you want, but don't cowardly start mod discussions to ask for our blessing. F*ck off, straight and simple. I'm done.

What exactly are you going to do? Must be a bad day in mamma’s basement.
I don't live in Mama's basement. She lives in mine. Why? Because I take care of the people whom I love and who love me. Because that's what real men do.

Unreal men? Fake men? They wait until they are about to retire to abandon their wives on the roadside so they can marry their mistresses.

Don't you f*cking dare, @stollcpa , you f*cking coward. You delete ME? Because you don't like that I stand up to your bullshit? Don't you F*CKING DARE.
Bill Hader Popcorn GIF by Saturday Night Live

I haven’t discredited anything. A pissed off first husband isn’t necessarily proof, but it could be true. Repeating it as if it’s proven isn’t honorable and I don’t like Biden either. However, any devoted Trumpster doing it is despicable, dishonorable and hypocritical given they don’t care at all about Trump’s serial two-timing. And his is not even in doubt. This is what I find interesting.
Roosevelt
Eisenhower
Kennedy
Clinton

All were presidents that had extramarital affairs. Biden didn't have such an affair that we know of, so they attack Jill Biden.

Here's a list of all presidents that were convicted of committing felonies:

Trump

Biden has not been convicted of (or even charged with) committing a felony, so they attack Hunter Biden..

If the republicans had any balls at all they’d be doing the same thing.

But they don’t.
What do you mean?

• Haha
No you can't. This is a complete and udder lie. You have no game, no experience, no worth and all fragile feelings well organized for someone else to pay for your existence. Why you think being their bitch is success, I will never know. But I have self pride and worth. I'll never be owned... It seems that you have a salvage title, you've fallen for the same shit so many times. Sadly, following the dems, you have helped to fulfill their plan. Dem followers are a commodity item. Buy one easy and then throw it away. They prey on the young and inexperienced.
Why would they do that...... some may ask... <-- those people are sheep. Hitler prayed on sheep to get is racket going.
Repent now, I have the answer for you, when you are ready to hear how your salvation can happen. Ping me. I'l be ready, but won't push you... out of the flames of hell that you are running towards. If you want to burn a million lives... in pain. God gave you free will. Good luck.
"Udder lie" you wrote. 🤣🤣🤣

And you also wrote, Hitler "prayed" on sheep. 🤣🤣🤣

Keep on dazzling everyone with brilliant thoughts!!

Reactions: T.M.P.
I don't live in Mama's basement. She lives in mine. Why? Because I take care of the people whom I love and who love me. Because that's what real men do.

Unreal men? Fake men? They wait until they are about to retire to abandon their wives on the roadside so they can marry their mistresses.
Man the overeducated failure is hot today.

My ex isn’t along any roadside. My guess is she’s floating around in her pool right now. She probably has more money to blow than you will ever make.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT