ADVERTISEMENT

This guy says Altman wants the job...

And I like the fact that (if this is true) he wants the job.
Oh, just more bullshit, we'll know when we know. Sort of like people are in love with Altman or drive and kick offense, even thought that's what Crean tried to do with lesser talent forever ... didn't work, went the way of the packline too

Why would Altman want to let media know he’s interested in another job during the middle of an NCAA tourney run? Altman very well may up at IU, I have no idea but neither does Wes Reynolds. This tweet makes no sense whatsoever.
He may not have said I want the Indiana job but rather what coach wouldn’t want to coach at Indiana.

I would wait on Moser and go after him,the guy can coach.
He knows the Midwest and the players seems to love the guy.
I think he could win big here and he may just be ready for a new challenge.

Reactions: ncthomas31
I’m on board with Dana Altman. Don’t experiment with another mid major or lower. This guy has coached at two Power-5 schools and his record is outstanding at .720.

That doesn’t happen by coincidence when you are 62 and have coached for this long.

Reactions: IUHoopster and DANC
I’m on board with Dana Altman. Don’t experiment with another mid major or lower. This guy has coached at two Power-5 schools and his record is outstanding at .720.

That doesn’t happen by coincidence when you are 62 and have coached for this long.
But the Pac 12 is so weak as evidenced by their showing in the tournament.... (sarcasm intended)

But the Pac 12 is so weak as evidenced by their showing in the tournament.... (sarcasm intended)
I think he is from the midwest, his buy out is about 3 million. He is a winner at Power 5 schools what not to like, he has got about 10 more years to coach sound good to me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT