ADVERTISEMENT

Theres alot to b!tch about BUT

Indianaftw

All-American
Jul 26, 2017
I don't know how this team down like they were tonight, after the season they have had fought back to even tie this game. Yes I know I'm pissed we fell short again but honestly that was impressive. I don't know how much more fight they can find especially with all the studs that went down tonight. They didn't give up. They did fight and not give up.

Of course there is so much work that needs to be done but the come back was hard fought.

I don't know how this team down like they were tonight, after the season they have had fought back to even tie this game. Yes I know I'm pissed we fell short again but honestly that was impressive. I don't know how much more fight they can find especially with all the studs that went down tonight. They didn't give up. They did fight and not give up.

Of course there is so much work that needs to be done but the come back was hard fought.
“There’s always a little bit of heaven in a disaster area” - Wavy Gravy, Max Yasgur’s farm 1969

Reactions: Hatchets7times
Every person in this forum and every IU fan (including me) gave up in the third quarter.
Somebody forgot to tell the team the game was over.
Now back to our regularly scheduled forum comments ---> fire Allen, then all assistant coaches, and Fred Glass! Oh yea, almost forgot, need a different quarterback :)

Every person in this forum and every IU fan (including me) gave up in the third quarter.
Somebody forgot to tell the team the game was over.
Now back to our regularly scheduled forum comments ---> fire Allen, then all assistant coaches, and Fred Glass! Oh yea, almost forgot, need a different quarterback :)
There is always the next game to continue regularly scheduled
forum comments, I'm sure they will still apply.

Reactions: Upset Alert
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT