ADVERTISEMENT

The trial America needs

Please...Marvin could destroy that whole group with half his brain tied behind his back...in his sleep.

Which brings me to ask the question again...where is he? I wouldn't put it past your equipment manager/accountant to have had him "disappeared".
@UncleMark calling for a Marv wellness check

I hope so.
Didn’t Triumph once yell “Has anyone here seen a vagina” at a bunch of guys dressed up in line at GenCon?
I don’t know about that, but I know those abortion protesters have zero chance of having sex with a man!

Helpful hint: It you read it, that might help inform an opinion.

Even the biggest Trumpers here seem to have finally abandoned the "TDS" argument. Even they realize people are going to talk plenty about a guy who's been indicted in three (soon to be four) jurisdictions yet remains the frontrunner for the Republican nomination for president. Kind of newsworthy (and crazy) dontchathink?
And people are going to talk plenty about a guy who himself talks plenty and says plenty of outrageous/ridiculous things.

Reactions: Bowlmania
And people are going to talk plenty about a guy who himself talks plenty and says plenty of outrageous/ridiculous things.
For sure. And one other thing we can be sure about if Trump is stupid enough to take this case to trial is that he will not testify. If his legal team needs to erect a barrier - - - perhaps a big, beautiful wall - -- between counsel table and the stand to prevent Trump from testifying, they'll do it. He would perjure himself, and otherwise completely fvck up the defense, as soon as he opened his mouth.

Reactions: outside shooter
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT