ADVERTISEMENT

The Tail is wagging...

Boots on the ground now?

Again, you’ve lost your mind Toast.

You want a war stopped without anybody using military force or impacting civilians.

Mind.
Lost.

“Sprinkle victory dust and dance the happy dance!”

The war stops when Assad wins. That's the sad truth. The time to intervene was YEARS ago if at all.

Reactions: Bill4411
Sounds like Mattis won actually... only ~120 missiles at 3 targets.

Reactions: 76-1
Innocent Syrians already have—scores of them.

3ZDRy9P.gif

Reactions: 76-1
Kind of enjoying General Marks on CNN explaining things at the elementary school level. They could have paid a former O3 from any service to do that at less cost. ;)

Reactions: MrBing and 76-1
Side note, I had drinks with Jim Sciutto back in the late 90's at Trader Vics at the Palmer House in Chicago. Very nice guy. At the time he was based in Singapore (if I remember correctly) and he was dating a friend of a friend of mine.

Oooh, richie poo -- Palmer House. I can only dream from my single wide trailer home.

True but the decisions are reasonable. Tax reform, deregulation, NAFTA, TPP NATO, Russian sanctions and a willingness to meet with North Korea. This is a very different Presidency than we have ever seem. I think collusion is in the rearview mirror.
You do, do you? . You saw today's news about Prague and Cohen, right? Maybe let everyone know, because I don't think anyone else thinks that is the case. Mueller is awaiting your call. But you're absolutely right about one thing. It certainly isn't like any presidency we've ever had. Hopefully we will live to see another.

Last edited:
Reactions: sglowrider
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT