ADVERTISEMENT

The left could loose this election.

2016: Only I, Donald J. Trump, can fix all of the crap in our cities that's been going on under Obama's watch. If you're a leader, then you're responsible. Only I can fix it, believe me. I'll fix it immediately!

2020: Only I, Donald J. Trump, can fix all of the crap in our cities that's been going on under my watch. I don't take the blame for anything, though. Only I can fix it, believe me.

Reactions: cosmickid
Rasmussen has Pennsylvania tied up which probably means Trump has the lead. This is just a weird election. He's down 6-8 nationally but could very well win PA, MI, WI, and maybe Minnesota if the election was tomorrow.

Rasmussen always pumps Trump up. Which means he is down. All other PA polls are at least Biden +4.

Rasmussen has Pennsylvania tied up which probably means Trump has the lead. This is just a weird election. He's down 6-8 nationally but could very well win PA, MI, WI, and maybe Minnesota if the election was tomorrow.

The only way Trump wins any of those states is if Black voters in major cities don't show up, like what happened in MI, WI, and PA in 2016. All 3 states had huge pro-Blue turnouts in 2018, electing Dem Govs and Senators, despite Trump publicly campaigning in all 3...

Do you think inner-city Blacks (many of whom don't get polled) are going to sit out 2020? Dem voter registration this summer has aggressive exceeded what it was in the comparable months of 2016.

How does Ras have AZ and WI? Fox, also has Biden only up 4 in PA, but they show him up 9 in WI and AZ-and Trump still underwater with the suburbs...Course Fox doesn't oversample Republicans to the extent Ras does... You know you could actually provide links, so we could all view the methodology of the poll...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fox-poll-joe-biden-tops-230741238.html

And what about these Military Times poll numbers??

"Just 37.4 percent of active personnel in the US military support President Donald Trump's re-election, while 43.1 percent back his Democratic opponent Joe Biden, according to a new poll Monday.

The poll by the Military Times and the Syracuse University Institute for Veterans and Military Families found that half of servicemen and women have an unfavorable view of Trump, and 42 percent strongly disapprove of him, compared to 38 percent with a favorable view of the Republican leader.

Support for Trump fell from the previous poll in December 2019, when he had a 42 percent favorable rating."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-losing-military-support-election-163742643.html

Last edited:
2016: Only I, Donald J. Trump, can fix all of the crap in our cities that's been going on under Obama's watch. If you're a leader, then you're responsible. Only I can fix it, believe me. I'll fix it immediately!

2020: Only I, Donald J. Trump, can fix all of the crap in our cities that's been going on under my watch. I don't take the blame for anything, though. Only I can fix it, believe me.

It’s interesting to watch Trump run against himself. It’s even more interesting to watch his idiot voters support him in this endeavor.

Reactions: cosmickid
It’s interesting to watch Trump run against himself. It’s even more interesting to watch his idiot voters support him in this endeavor.
Trumpers aren't protesting and rioting. Any non-moran can see it's mostly privileged white liberal brats causing the mayhem. Blacks are on the streets in part because the media makes heroes out of criminals who resist arrest and unfortunately get injured or killed. You would have to be stupid to blame Trump for it.

You would have to be stupid to blame Trump for it.
Trump said, 4 years ago, that the leader was always responsible, that US cities were a mess, that it was because of Obama, and that he would fix it immediately.

So...

Pointing out the hypocrisy is perfectly valid. Indeed, Trump might not actually be to blame, but based upon his own past proclamations, Trump must blame himself.

merriam-webster
hypocrisy noun
hy·poc·ri·sy | \ hi-ˈpä-krə-sē also hī- \
Definition 1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

Got it now?

Trump said, 4 years ago, that the leader was always responsible, that US cities were a mess, that it was because of Obama, and that he would fix it immediately.

So...

Pointing out the hypocrisy is perfectly valid. Indeed, Trump might not actually be to blame, but based upon his own past proclamations, Trump must blame himself.

hypocrisy noun
hy·poc·ri·sy | \ hi-ˈpä-krə-sē also hī- \
Definition 1: a feigning to be what one is not or to believe what one does not : behavior that contradicts what one claims to believe or feel

Got it now?
Trump’s message is divisive and exacerbates the problem but the ongoing unrest and criminality is a failure of local governing and the citizens of those communities who refuse to vote them out. The idiot prosecutor in the most dangerous city in America was re-elected despite a competent challenger. Why? Because she is black. That article is full hyperbole but there’s also a lot of accuracy in it.

Last edited:
... criminality is a failure of local governing and the citizens of those communities who refuse to vote them out.
Wasn't that true 4 years ago? Why did he lie about how he was going to fix inner city crime, immediately? Why does he still lie about the same issues?

Wasn't that true 4 years ago? Why did he lie about how he was going to fix inner city crime, immediately? Why does he still lie about the same issues?
Maybe he’s trying. Maybe he’s sending in guys in camo in unmarked vans. The truth is it’s all bs from him. Cities that are shit have only the residents of same to blame.

Trumpers aren't protesting and rioting. Any non-moran can see it's mostly privileged white liberal brats causing the mayhem. Blacks are on the streets in part because the media makes heroes out of criminals who resist arrest and unfortunately get injured or killed. You would have to be stupid to blame Trump for it.

Let’s’ be clear, people like Rittenhouse showing up with arms are also rioters. The guys taking to the street in pick up trucks and shooting paint guns and pepper spray are rioters. The Boogaloo Boys are rioters. This shit is coming from the extreme of both sides, which is why it is so dangerous.

Reactions: outside shooter

Welcome to Trump’s America. Enjoy your stay.

Reactions: Neves
Let’s’ be clear, people like Rittenhouse showing up with arms are also rioters. The guys taking to the street in pick up trucks and shooting paint guns and pepper spray are rioters. The Boogaloo Boys are rioters. This shit is coming from the extreme of both sides, which is why it is so dangerous.

Don’t forget those bratty leftists from proud boys and patriot prayer.

Maybe he’s trying. Maybe he’s sending in guys in camo in unmarked vans. The truth is it’s all bs from him. Cities that are shit have only the residents of same to blame.

The US did deport almost 17000 gang members from FY 2017 though FY 2019.

He has tried. Covid and the fallout has screwed things up.

Your attempts to equate left and right violence on the streets are absolute bullshit.

Your attempts to equate left and right violence on the streets are absolute bullshit.

I didn’t equate but rather pointed out that the rioters come in a few different stripes. Also, equating rioters as Democrats is also bull shit, right?

They are Democrats. Fact.

All of them? Every one? Do you truly believe that? That’s a classic authoritarian move. Us against them. Paint them all as the enemy. Democrats are the enemy of the current GOP so all protestors and all rioters must be Democrats.

All of them? Every one? Do you truly believe that? That’s a classic authoritarian move. Us against them. Paint them all as the enemy. Democrats are the enemy of the current GOP so all protestors and all rioters must be Democrats.

I'd say at 99% are. Yes I believe that.

I didn’t equate but rather pointed out that the rioters come in a few different stripes. Also, equating rioters as Democrats is also bull shit, right?

If they vote, Joe will get it. Unless there's an anarchist on the ballot.

As for all those Republican rioters, have you seen any evidence that any militia-type has burglarized a building or committed arson?

I grant you that they are standing around ready to shoot someone, but I see zero evidence of "rioting".

Last edited:
If they vote, Joe will get it. Unless there's an anarchist on the ballot.

As for all those Republican rioters, have you seen any evidence that any militia-type has burglarized a building or committed arson?

Murder and assault are fine by you? Do you think these “patriots” show up to incite or lower the pressure?

And yet it's an out of state pro-Trump wanna be "militiaman" who precipitates the killing between right and left on the streets. You do realize the video of him being chased and shooting from the ground (killing 1 guy and wounding another) was after he had already shot a guy who may have thrown a bag at him. And now they have video of him hitting a woman at a previous demonstration in July?

So Trump calls this clown a hero, claims he was defending himself, and trumpkins raise over $500,000 for his "defense". What exactly was he defending himself from- he was the one that was armed... From the Milwaukee Courier Journal...

"Jeremiah just wanted to find his car and go home, but he was trapped.

A line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other.

It was past 11 p.m. local time Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.

Rittenhouse, 17, has been charged with five felonies and a misdemeanor after shooting three people Tuesday night, two of them fatally. His lead attorney, John M. Pierce of the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, has said he plans to argue self-defense."

It seems lots of people had encounters with Rittenhouse that night. He was armed- they were not...

"Marimackenzie was serving as a volunteer street medic that night, providing first aid to injured protesters. Of Native American and Japanese descent, she'd decided to take on the role because she hated the thought of people being hurt while they were protesting violence.

Earlier in the evening, she'd treated a woman hit in the eye with a ricocheted rubber bullet and helped others wash away the tear gas that blurred their vision.

Fellow street medic Gaige Grosskreutz was helping people deal with tear gas, too. Marimackenzie, who had spent several evenings working with him throughout the summer of protests in Milwaukee, stopped to say hello. A 22-year-old with only 20 hours of street medic training to go with her CPR certification, she looked up to Grosskreutz, a licensed paramedic.

Another guy in the vicinity, one Marimackenzie didn't recognize, was telling people he was a medic, too. But he made her uneasy. He had an AR-15 slung across his chest; no medic she'd ever worked with carried a weapon like that.

Some medics arm themselves with handguns as a last resort for protection, but their priority was helping people. Usually, they were paired with security teams.

Marimackenzie's medic partner gestured to the young man.

"Avoid that guy. He looks like bad news."

She would later learn the man who'd drawn her partner's warning was Rittenhouse."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witnesses-describe-night-kyle-rittenhouse-090034526.html

Really? So when Antifa members in Portland were attacked by out of town Patriot Prayer/Proud Boys agitators on May 1 2019 the Antifa folks started it? That's why the restaurant involved sued the Alt-righters and six members of Patriot Prayer were indicted on riot charges?

https://katu.com/news/local/grand-jury-indicts-six-men-on-riot-charge-for-may-day-brawl-at-cider-riot

Do you want me to link the youtube video (20 mins or so) showing the right-wingers heading to the restaurant where the Antifa folks were hanging out? You can hear them plotting as they walk along- it was shown in court and is a big reason they were convicted...

And once they arrive...

I'm curious what you think the whole point of the Nazis heading to Charlottesville was?
The people in this video seem to describe it as a "show of force"... No inherent violent aims among these fine outstanding gentlemen...

So far a renegade Antifa who NO ONE is defending or raising $500,000 for has apparently killed one Proud Boy in Portland. Odds are both of them were in the crowd from the 2019 battle...

On the other hand, we have right-wing Neo-Nazis killing one in Charlottesville, a boogaloo boi ambushing and shooting 2 cops in California, and Rittenhouse killing 2 Kenosha residents in Kenosha. That's FIVE even with "new math"...

Antifa finally got on the scorecard but still trail YUGELY in the murder count. And that's not even figuring in the ultra-extremists like Atomwaffen and other outright Nazis who have committed random acts of violence against their perceived enemies...Atomwaffen by themselves basically double the right-wing count, and off the top of my head they've killed innocent people in at least 3 states...

Reactions: outside shooter
And yet it's an out of state pro-Trump wanna be "militiaman" who precipitates the killing between right and left on the streets. You do realize the video of him being chased and shooting from the ground (killing 1 guy and wounding another) was after he had already shot a guy who may have thrown a bag at him. And now they have video of him hitting a woman at a previous demonstration in July?

So Trump calls this clown a hero, claims he was defending himself, and trumpkins raise over $500,000 for his "defense". What exactly was he defending himself from- he was the one that was armed... From the Milwaukee Courier Journal...

"Jeremiah just wanted to find his car and go home, but he was trapped.

A line of police in riot gear had just forced him and hundreds of other protesters out of Kenosha's Civic Center Park and into the street. After that, there was nowhere to go. Soldiers and cops blocked one end of the road. White guys with big guns blocked the other.

It was past 11 p.m. local time Tuesday, the third night of protests after a Kenosha police officer shot Jacob Blake seven times in the back. Jeremiah had received a text from a friend saying a bunch of protesters had their tires slashed. He wanted to get to his car before vandals did. He decided the quickest path was to cut through a parking lot.

As he made his way toward it, Jeremiah saw more armed white men. Two crouched on the roof of a building, sniper style. Two or three others stood guard over the lot. One of them, a babyface with a backward ball cap, raised an assault rifle and pointed it at him.

Jeremiah, 24 and Black, was more annoyed than afraid. He'd been out protesting all summer, more than 90 days so far. He knew about these guys and their scare tactics, and he refused to be intimidated.

When the kid started yelling, Jeremiah shouted back: "I'm trying to get out of here. If you're gonna shoot me, just shoot!"

A few minutes later, Jeremiah saw the same guy pointing his weapon at someone else.

This time, Kyle Rittenhouse fired.

Rittenhouse, 17, has been charged with five felonies and a misdemeanor after shooting three people Tuesday night, two of them fatally. His lead attorney, John M. Pierce of the law firm Pierce Bainbridge, has said he plans to argue self-defense."

It seems lots of people had encounters with Rittenhouse that night. He was armed- they were not...

"Marimackenzie was serving as a volunteer street medic that night, providing first aid to injured protesters. Of Native American and Japanese descent, she'd decided to take on the role because she hated the thought of people being hurt while they were protesting violence.

Earlier in the evening, she'd treated a woman hit in the eye with a ricocheted rubber bullet and helped others wash away the tear gas that blurred their vision.

Fellow street medic Gaige Grosskreutz was helping people deal with tear gas, too. Marimackenzie, who had spent several evenings working with him throughout the summer of protests in Milwaukee, stopped to say hello. A 22-year-old with only 20 hours of street medic training to go with her CPR certification, she looked up to Grosskreutz, a licensed paramedic.

Another guy in the vicinity, one Marimackenzie didn't recognize, was telling people he was a medic, too. But he made her uneasy. He had an AR-15 slung across his chest; no medic she'd ever worked with carried a weapon like that.

Some medics arm themselves with handguns as a last resort for protection, but their priority was helping people. Usually, they were paired with security teams.

Marimackenzie's medic partner gestured to the young man.

"Avoid that guy. He looks like bad news."

She would later learn the man who'd drawn her partner's warning was Rittenhouse."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/witnesses-describe-night-kyle-rittenhouse-090034526.html

I'm not defending the kid. I do doubt he will be convicted of murder. Hard to tell, though, until we know what it was that the chaser was saying and what he threw.

As far as 'precipitating the killing between left and right", I'd go with the federal officer shot and killed at the federal courthouse in Oakland, and the black Trump supporter assassinated in Milwaukee.

I got no love for boogaloo boys or people who agitate. I think an individual is right in protecting their lives and property by every means available. If a person behaves in a way that suggests they value my property or their cause more than their own life, whatever consequences arise from that choice is on them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT