ADVERTISEMENT

The Bahamas next year

never went to one of these preseason tourneys before was looking forward to it.
Not likely to go well for woodson and his team of portal players.

University of Arizona, Creighton University, Davidson College, Gonzaga University, Indiana University, University of Louisville, University of Oklahoma, and University of West Virginia.

• Wow
Reactions: Bucket Getter

University of Arizona, Creighton University, Davidson College, Gonzaga University, Indiana University, University of Louisville, University of Oklahoma, and University of West Virginia.
We are not going to win the battle for Atlantis.

will be a tough game for whoever our new first year coach is
Yea. Even if we get crushed I’m glad we are playing UK again. Same with games like UConn, KU, Arizona recently. May as well play the best and I give Woody and Dolson credit for fixing our cupcake schedule from the Crean/Archie years.

We have actually won two of the last three against Kentucky. The Wat shot and then loss in Atlanta in the sweet sixteen and then Thomas Bryant led team win in the tourney. Cal set this up so he can play three times and then quit or retire before they have to return to Bloomington in the 4th year. He will be a man that like he said would never himself or his coached team return to Bloomington.

• Haha
We have actually won two of the last three against Kentucky. The Wat shot and then loss in Atlanta in the sweet sixteen and then Thomas Bryant led team win in the tourney. Cal set this up so he can play three times and then quit or retire before they have to return to Bloomington in the 4th year. He will be a man that like he said would never himself or his coached team return to Bloomington.
Cal is the ultimate pussy.

Reactions: Shuski
We are not going to win the battle for Atlantis.

Can we petition to play UL 3 times? Might be fun.

• Haha
Reactions: WhyisIUBBcursed
Bahamar is significantly better these days, that is unless you plan to take the kids. Next years field is actually pretty underwhelming now that I’m seeing who is in it.
Haven't been there in years. It was one of my least favorite Caribbean destinations. I was still thinking about going to The Battle but I'm guessing IU Basketball won't be in a.place.where they'll enhance the experience.

Haven't been there in years. It was one of my least favorite Caribbean destinations. I was still thinking about going to The Battle but I'm guessing IU Basketball won't be in a.place.where they'll enhance the experience.
I went to Maui in 2008. Even though we had a D2 level team it was a blast because we were about to be on the rise and everyone knew it. Going in 2024 to watch a sinking ship (sunk) get hammered 3x and pay outrageous costs to be there…. ZERO interest

Never been there. Why is that? Looks nice on TV. Are we just getting the ol’ Chamber of Commerce view?
Nassau is the capital (and largest) city of the Bahamas located on the island of New Providence. Just like most of the bigger cities in the Caribbean, they are the most densely populated and have many third-world characteristics. That being said there are very nice parts of the island in the areas surrounding Nassau including the resort BahaMar which is very tourist friendly.

The Atlantis is actually located on Paradise Island which is accessible via bridge from Nassau and almost exclusively all tourist destination. I’ve been to the Atlantis several times but in recent trips have elected to stay at BahaMar as it is more adult friendly. Both resorts are fabulous and very safe. The city center of Nassau and surrounding neighborhoods are way it gets dicey especially as it gets darker. As a visitor, there really wouldn’t ever a reason why you would need to leave either resort unless you were going to and from the airport.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT