ADVERTISEMENT

The AA problem I saw on my trip to Missouri

Reading td75's post, I got the distinct feeling that Cairo's problems are Democrats and black population. If I were the mayor of Cario, I would ban Democratic Party and chase all black people out of town.
Problem solved!

BTW, I have passed thru Cairo either early in the late 60s or early 70s. It was a depressing town then.
My dad was a project engineer for IDOT on the I 57 bridge across the Mississippi, which actually caused some of the economic downfall in Cairo, and one of my aunts taught in the Cairo school district for a few years. So, I know a little about the subject.

Reactions: cosmickid
My dad was a project engineer for IDOT on the I 57 bridge across the Mississippi, which actually caused some of the economic downfall in Cairo, and one of my aunts taught in the Cairo school district for a few years. So, I know a little about the subject.
So, it was your dad's fault! ;)

Reactions: Lucy01
I'm boggled by a thread unironically titled, "The AA problem I saw on my trip to Missouri." People seem no longer able to detect Old Timey Racism. Apparently that doesn't exist any more, even though it does.

You mean as when posters white'splain that black people are unable to express themselves non-violently when frustrated? I agree, I find that kind of racist speech repulsive.

I could see that bridge under construction from my cousin's farm back when it was being built . . . .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT