ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks, GOP & NRA! 231 Mass Shooting in 2024 (UPDATED 06/20/24)

I saw an episode of sharktank where the creator of spikeball went on and did a pitch for it.

I forget who invested, but they got one. Cuban was like a kid in a candystore.

Makes sense why it's got so much traction.
i forget the name of it but there's a tilted ping pong table a company made for soccer players to play soccer ping pong. goofy as hell. i saw it at a convention many years ago and thought wtf. they'll be out of business in no time. the thing was expensive too. like three grand. sure as shit they are thriving. all the big clubs have them in their common areas.

i forget the name of it but there's a tilted ping pong table a company made for soccer players to play soccer ping pong. goofy as hell. i saw it at a convention many years ago and thought wtf. they'll be out of business in no time. the thing was expensive too. like three grand. sure as shit they are thriving. all the big clubs have them in their common areas.
Saw that on one of the sports channels the other day....on the beach. Was kinda a World Cup thing, I guess. Teams were representing countries.

Have you seen foot golf yet?

Its basically golf, but played by kicking a ball. I don't know if you use a soccer ball or not, but it looked kind of fun.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Why no discussion of the Louisville bar shoot up? 6 shot. 2 dead. 3 am on last night a restaurant/bar was to be open at the location. Restaurant under investigation for operating as a night club instead of a restaurant - with wrong license.

Could it be because they don’t know the shooter? Can’t say “white or black” or say “right winger”? No narrative - no care? Why did Outside Shooter leave this one off his list? Not enough bodies? Not the right kind?

Downtown Louisville is now the site of daily daytime robberies and rapes. The mayor - who was shot at by a local BLM leader - wants state and federal statutory permission to limit gun ownership. Knows he won’t get it, but now he can pass the blame on. Meanwhile, there are 300 less cops. Wonder how that happened?

Why no discussion of the Louisville bar shoot up? 6 shot. 2 dead. 3 am on last night a restaurant/bar was to be open at the location. Restaurant under investigation for operating as a night club instead of a restaurant - with wrong license.

Could it be because they don’t know the shooter? Can’t say “white or black” or say “right winger”? No narrative - no care? Why did Outside Shooter leave this one off his list? Not enough bodies? Not the right kind?

Downtown Louisville is now the site of daily daytime robberies and rapes. The mayor - who was shot at by a local BLM leader - wants state and federal statutory permission to limit gun ownership. Knows he won’t get it, but now he can pass the blame on. Meanwhile, there are 300 less cops. Wonder how that happened?
@outside shooter

Leave the bad dad jokes to bulk. The board is already circling the drain
Hey, right now, my bad dad jokes are the only things keeping this place alive. It certainly isn't your 3 paragraph rants where each sentence is one word.

Oh, and, I just found out I was colorblind. That news sure came out of the purple.

Sounds eerily similar to Indy minus the mayor getting shot at.

Hey, right now, my bad dad jokes are the only things keeping this place alive. It certainly isn't your 3 paragraph rants where each sentence is one word.

Oh, and, I just found out I was colorblind. That news sure came out of the purple.

I've been tuning up the dad jokes lately.. my oldest won't come and visit anymore 😅. Anyway...

Why did the restaurant on Mars fail?

It had great food but no atmosphere

place serves collard greens. 300 witnesses yet no one is coming forward. this wasn't a mass shooting it was a typical Saturday night. just the party was down on market instead of in the west end. they have already taken steps to close the business.

Amazing front page from The Daily Tar Heel. The GOP blocks reasonable gun legislation while teenagers sit in dorm rooms wondering if an active shooter is coming for them.

Thanks for all the GOP thoughts and prayers, though!

Anyone seen any turd slinging monkey gifs they can share?

everyone poops monkey GIF by NeonMob

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Sad that the UNC Tar Heel headline doesn't move anyone from the right. They are so beholden to the gun lobby that they cannot have any empathy for students scared about gun violence on campus.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
Sad that the UNC Tar Heel headline doesn't move anyone from the right. They are so beholden to the gun lobby that they cannot have any empathy for students scared about gun violence on campus.
I have been unable to find any info on what the weapon used for the shooting was, can you help?

I wonder when the OP will be here to update us on the Morgan State shooting? Wife and I were watching the local news late last night and they had a breaking news story about an active shooter at Morgan State, said 5 shot at an HBCU and would update the story as more information came in. Made me think this thread would be bumped. I didn't see that it had, so went to google for more info. At first I thought they found the shooter but when I clicked the articles, they were old news (2012 and 2021) about other Morgan State campus shootings. This shooting the suspect is still at large and the news stoeis I find are mostly local, not much national attention which is odd.

I wonder when the OP will be here to update us on the Morgan State shooting? Wife and I were watching the local news late last night and they had a breaking news story about an active shooter at Morgan State, said 5 shot at an HBCU and would update the story as more information came in. Made me think this thread would be bumped. I didn't see that it had, so went to google for more info. At first I thought they found the shooter but when I clicked the articles, they were old news (2012 and 2021) about other Morgan State campus shootings. This shooting the suspect is still at large and the news stoeis I find are mostly local, not much national attention which is odd.
Black on black violence is not newsworthy. Only white on black. You should know this by now.

How do you know what “all” of “the right” thinks? Because you read this board?

You have probably been brainwashed by people you don’t even know.

I wonder when the OP will be here to update us on the Morgan State shooting?
If we were to discuss every mass shooting, that would require its own forum, not just a thread. Call it the Gun nuts of America forum.

Maybe subscribers would get email hourly updates on the mass shooting of the day. Some days with multiple mass shootings we may have to choose which one is to be dsignated the mass shooting of the day. Maybe the mass shooting of the day for your particular state or city?

It would be an USA-centric product, with the hourly updates. Most other developed countries only need an annual update or even once a decade.

Last edited:
  • Haha
If we were to discuss every mass shooting, that would require its own forum, not just a thread. Call it the Gun nuts of America forum.

Maybe subscribers would get email hourly updates on the mass shooting of the day. Some days with multiple mass shootings we may have to choose which one is to be dsignated the mass shooting of the day. Maybe the mass shooting of the day for your particular state or city?

It would be an USA-centric product, with the hourly updates. Most other developed countries only need an annual update.
Most of what gets classified as mass shootings is gang violence.

It would be an USA-centric product, with the hourly updates. Most other developed countries only need an annual update.

Weird, what is this thread if not a means to track mass shootings? It comes complete with running totals and dates right in the title, so I see no need for an entire forum dedicated to it. Considering this is at least the 3rd campus/mass shooting at Morgan State in just over a decade, and that it hasn't gotten near the coverage I would expect from a mass shooting at an HBCU (nor a mention here before I posted), I have to say my curiosity is piqued.

I had given thought originally to updating this thread every time there is a mass shooting, but there are simply too many mass shootings to cover.

Thanks for all the Thoughts and Prayers from the GOP. They really make a difference.

• Haha
So you want to discuss every gang related and domestic violence shooting that fits the definition of mass shooting? By all means if you have the time.
No, I don't, and I told you that apparently nobody does. Are you the exception? Go for it...

So you want to discuss every gang related and domestic violence shooting that fits the definition of mass shooting? By all means if you have the time.

No...they have made it abundantly clear that they don't have time and/or the inclination to discuss the vast majority of what is classified as mass shooting events. It seems they only want to discuss the ones where the victims and the perpetrators meet a very narrow set of criteria/demographics and/or those which they can then blame on a "side".

So when the OP thanks the NRA and the GOP for mass shootings they betray their true intent, so I will just tell them "You're Welcome" and move on.

No...they have made it abundantly clear that they don't have time and/or the inclination to discuss the vast majority of what is classified as mass shooting events. It seems they only want to discuss the ones where the victims and the perpetrators meet a very narrow set of criteria/demographics and/or those which they can then blame on a "side".

So when the OP thanks the NRA and the GOP for mass shootings they betray their true intent, so I will just tell them "You're Welcome" and move on.
You ever think the ones to blame are the perpetrators? Nobody is making them go out and shoot people.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
You ever think the ones to blame are the perpetrators? Nobody is making them go out and shoot people.

Of course the perpetrator is to blame, that is the point. We know the gun didn't do it on it's own. It's just a tool, and no amount of gun control measures will keep the criminally minded from procuring the tools of his trade, it will just make it more difficult for law abiding citizens to exercise their constitutionally protected rights.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT