ADVERTISEMENT

TEVIN COLEMAN NEEDS TO DECLARE ALREADY, ENOUGH!!!

traderick2112

Redshirt
Jun 26, 2008
Tevin Coleman needs to declare for NFL draft as it is clearly in his best interest as he has nothing left to prove at IU. GET ON WITH IT and let's move on!!

Thanks Tevin for what you have given to IU football and best of luck at the next level.

Go Hoosiers!!

Have to agree. No one should be trying to talk him into staying at this point. Would be a very bad decision on his part to come back. (Think Wale O.) Would love to see him back and running wild over all of the BIG again, but that is just selfish ole me.
Bring on Jordan Howard. We could also still use a good JC WR to help ole Nate out for next year. I like the Marqui Hawkins pickup, but he has not caught a collegiate pass yet---still don't know what we have there. Still hoping those FR WR's will turn in to Kofi and Cody type players but not holding my breath. I think that they will be solid players by the time they are JR's, but may not be completely ready to take on the BIG this year.

Go Hoosiers!!

This is the most important decision of his life

and his only concern should be is whats best for him. Seriously, this is a multi-million dollar decision and he should get all feedback needed to make a best decision.

That he hasn't announced yet gets me thinking that it isn't

the done deal (him leaving) that I had thought. It'll be interesting to see if he comes back for classes 2nd semester or checks in to one of those combine/draft prep academies. Then we'll know for sure I would think.

Re: That he hasn't announced yet gets me thinking that it isn't

From his announcement, he will be back to graduate.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT