ADVERTISEMENT

Team USA just lost to Nigeria in a pre-Olympics exhibition game.

Yeah, I'm sure an exhibition loss to Nigeria will probably mar his HOF enshrinement.
Seventh place in 2019 FIBA. Now this. What has the guy won without Tim Duncan? Meanwhile he can lecture us on what a racist country this is. He's a tiresome bore.....

Last edited:
Reactions: racinghoosier
Seventh place in 2019 FIBA. Now this. What has the guy won without Tim Duncan? Meanwhile he can lecture us on what a racist country this is. He's tiresome bore.....
Ahhh, now the real gripe comes out! He's a HOFer, great at what he does, entertaining and, most often that I've heard, correct. Flip back to Fox News, I'm sure they'll have outstanding coverage of the loss you might enjoy.

Ahhh, now the real gripe comes out! He's a HOFer, great at what he does, entertaining and, most often that I've heard, correct. Flip back to Fox News, I'm sure they'll have outstanding coverage of the loss you might enjoy.
Again....what has the guy won without Duncan........NOT. A. DAMN. THING.

Fox News....blah,blah, blah.....
Go watch Joy Reid tell us how Critical Race Theory isn't really what it really is.

Last edited:
Again....what has the guy won without Duncan........NOT. A. DAMN. THING.

Fox News....blah,blah, blah.....
Go watch Joy Reid tell us how Critical Race Theory isn't really what it really is.
25 seasons with the same team? 1300-650, 667% wins, and 5 NBA championships. He's done a lot. Again, I don't think your gripe is with his coaching.

Don't mind Trucker Carlson. HIs hero worship tends to cloud his judgement.

Vanderpuke is semi-funny, but you have to, at least, give me a courtesy chuckle for Trucker Carlson. Right?
Not too bad. I thought it was creative. I do like Tucker, only thing worth watching on cable news. I do tend to stay away from people's chosen occupation though.

Seventh place in 2019 FIBA. Now this. What has the guy won without Tim Duncan? Meanwhile he can lecture us on what a racist country this is. He's tiresome bore.....
I think we all knew the real reason you don’t like Pop. No surprise there. How do you feel about Steve Kerr?

Pitinos NBA record was W 192-L 220. Resigned after 34 games in 2000-01.
And for Fletch, who said Pop never did anything without TD, Pop's career percentages are: 1300-650, 667% wins. Wonder where that stands all-time? Of course, the gripe was never about Pop's abilities, just his willingness to share his beliefs and observations.

Reactions: largemouth
Gotta be pure Lilly white, I'm guessing
Not surprising you didn't catch the reference. Boy, those Ivy League degrees sure come in handy with your racist accusatory sneers.

Well done, but an associates degree from the local junior college would've sufficed for that level of humor.

Money not well spent.

Last edited:
Reactions: mcmurtry66
And for Fletch, who said Pop never did anything without TD, Pop's career percentages are: 1300-650, 667% wins. Wonder where that stands all-time? Of course, the gripe was never about Pop's abilities, just his willingness to share his beliefs and observations.
says 7th all-time, just 5% pts ahead of Red Auerbach. Who of course, I'm sure Fletch has noted, never did anything without Bill Russell... no?

Irwin, it's bad form to delete mistakes...especially after they have already been caught and quoted.
I think Fletch is a tennis fan based on his post yesterday. Let's see, I think tennis buffs have a saying that might apply. How's it go? Game, Set, Match... yeah, I think that's it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT