ADVERTISEMENT

Tapper - Biden coverup "Orwellian"

Tapper is one of the most honest guys out there from MSM. I don’t dispel anything he says just because he’s at CNN.

The Idioti have learned that the Emporer has no clothes.

They were busy playing the Trump Game and forgot to look outside the Echo Chamber.

They mastered the wrong thing.

Tapper is one of the most honest guys out there from MSM. I don’t dispel anything he says just because he’s at CNN.
I beg to differ. When my daughter was a correspondent out of the DC bureau we toured the facility and we saw his office. Walls were covered with Democrat campaign posters from past campaigns. Now, that doesn’t make him dishonest but his opinions and takes are definitely one-sided and colored by his bias.

I beg to differ. When my daughter was a correspondent out of the DC bureau we toured the facility and we saw his office. Walls were covered with Democrat campaign posters from past campaigns. Now, that doesn’t make him dishonest but his opinions and takes are definitely one-sided and colored by his bias.
And now that Cuomo and Lemon are gone, he's got the title of Biggest Ego at CNN. Guy's a douche.

... we saw his office. Walls were covered with Democrat campaign posters from past campaigns.
There are pictures of his office and the posters online. Here's one:

merlin_115528781_d27e61f4-efb2-48d7-9a25-1d157085ccde-articleLarge.jpg

Go through them....

I see Dole-Kemp (GOP)
Al Smith (Dem, 1928!)
Howard Dean (Dem)
George Wallace (American Independent party)
John Ashbrook (GOP, lost to Nixon in primaries)
Hillary (Dem)
Scranton (GOP, lost to Goldwater in '64)
Landon-Knox (GOP / Bull Moose, 1932)
Teddy Roosevelt (GOP, then Bull Moose)
Milton Shapp (Dem, lost to Carter in 76 primaries)

others I can't make out

It seems like he's a collector of such posters, ant not at all along party lines

Go through them....

I see Dole-Kemp (GOP)
Al Smith (Dem, 1928!)
Howard Dean (Dem)
Hillary (Dem)

others I can't make out

It seems like he's a collector of such posters, ant not at all along party lines
And that’s a much younger Tapper.

Reactions: DANC
And that’s a much younger Tapper.

It's from a GQ article. He explains the collection-- it's memorable election losers.

This is my office at CNN. It is decorated with posters of people who ran for President and did not win. People that you might not have even heard of.

Here's John Ashbrook, he ran against Richard Nixon, he thought Richard Nixon was too liberal.

General Hancock, who has a great Van Dyke. Oh my god so Horace Greeley, look at that neckbeard. What is that. How is that an actual style. That was a purposeful thing, he grew his hair, he just never shaved his neck.

I'm a big Game of Thrones fan, if Donald Trump were a Game of Thrones character, that's tough. Obviously he wouldn't be a Lannister because the Lannisters always repay their debts. I mean maybe they'd put him at the wall. Right, he's a big fan of the wall.

...I like doing television news because you reach such a wide audience and you can really speak truth to power and hold people in power accountable. And it's a vital part of our democracy.

Pure objectivity is not possible because I am an American and I do view the world through the lens of an American. I don't think pure objectivity is a good thing because I think adhering to certain standards for adult behavior and decency are something that journalists are supposed to stand up for.

Last edited:
Did he by chance be embedded with those campaigns as he was coming up in the ranks?

Go through them....

I see Dole-Kemp (GOP)
Al Smith (Dem, 1928!)
Howard Dean (Dem)
Hillary (Dem)

others I can't make out

I agree

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
In 1992, Tapper served as a Campaign Press Secretary for Democratic congressional candidate Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (PA-13) and later served as her congressional press secretary. Tapper served as a spokesman for Hooters and worked for Handgun Control, Inc. (now the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence) in 1997.

And, that’s all we need to know.

Funny to me that this is even an argument. Just goes to show how far out of touch some are when it comes to the MSM and its personalities. The cable news networks, other than Fox, are practically dead. MSNBC down 8% vs a year ago, and CNN down 15%. This from an already long-term tumbling viewership. Their model and message is outdated and no one trusts them and have too many other options for news. Favorability ratings are even worse. Why? Really??? You need to ask? Wow.

In 1992, Tapper served as a Campaign Press Secretary for Democratic congressional candidate Marjorie Margolies-Mezvinsky (PA-13) and later served as her congressional press secretary. Tapper served as a spokesman for Hooters and worked for Handgun Control, Inc. (now the Brady Center to Prevent Gun Violence) in 1997.
Didn't know that Hooters was Dem-affiliated. Those lib wings are tasty!

The Brady Center to prevent Gun Violence has been run by crime victims, mostly Republicans, since it was founded. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brady_Campaign

If they are on network tv, they aren’t honest

Reactions: 76-1 and ulrey
The look on Bash and Tappers faces when they cut away to them a couple of times was absolute comedy gold... They looked like caricatures of themselves with looks of both disbelief and horror at what was transpiring before their very eyes... 😱☹️😧

You could almost see the lightbulb turning on above their heads that signified Ol' Joe was shredding their thin facade of journalistic integrity along with any chance he might have had of winning the election... 🤣😂🤣

Did he by chance be embedded with those campaigns as he was coming up in the ranks?

Aside... In 2015, Katy Tur and Kacie Hunt were assigned the Trump and Sanders beats, respectively. These were low level assignments; Trump and Sanders were never expected to be major players in the election campaigns. Turned out differently, of course. Afterwards, Tur and Hunt both found themselves being given more prominent roles on MSNBC, starting with the early morning lead-in to Morning Joe. Hunt has since moved to CNN and has an anchor seat on their morning show, while Tur now has her own late afternoon show on MSNBC. Both proved to be good in both the field and behind the desk, and made the most of the opportunities they were afforded. Didn't hurt that they're both babes.

Reactions: BadWakeboarder
Aside... In 2015, Katy Tur and Kacie Hunt were assigned the Trump and Sanders beats, respectively. These were low level assignments; Trump and Sanders were never expected to be major players in the election campaigns. Turned out differently, of course. Afterwards, Tur and Hunt both found themselves being given more prominent roles on MSNBC, starting with the early morning lead-in to Morning Joe. Hunt has since moved to CNN and has an anchor seat on their morning show, while Tur now has her own late afternoon show on MSNBC. Both proved to be good in both the field and behind the desk, and made the most of the opportunities they were afforded. Didn't hurt that they're both babes.
That was what I was thinking re Tapper until I saw the photo of his office.

“We must save democracy!”
When you realize “disrupt norms” and “tear down democracy” are referring to the norms of corruption, treason and lawfare, it makes their statements more palpable.

Long live the Constitutional Republic that was the most brazen and radical experiment in human history!

Reactions: DANC and ulrey
Now, Project 2025 is Orwellian:

“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

- Sonny

Reactions: DANC and 76-1
“I know nothing about Project 2025,” Trump posted on his social media website. “I have no idea who is behind it. I disagree with some of the things they’re saying and some of the things they’re saying are absolutely ridiculous and abysmal. Anything they do, I wish them luck, but I have nothing to do with them.”

- Sonny
Silly that they used Trump’s pic on that cheap meme. Zero chance trump has anything to do it with. He doesn’t have any of the qualities required to create a vision like that. He’s golfing vacillating between badmouthing Biden or Harris as the worst candidate

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT